Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Azureheaven333 написал:

For ring, if you can fill prefixes then bench crafting cold damage %, and adding two cold augments will always put cold res and frostbite on the ring. Then just remove the bench craft. And if you don't want the cold res afterwards, use an ele resist swap then remove fire/lightning.

Lmao that's actually right way to go, I feel like a dumbolini for gambling crafts yesterday lol.
On the wand, could you replace +1 all spell skills with +1 physical skills, considering a lot of the main gems used in this build are also physical? AG, AW, Carrion Golem etc. Only minion that doesnt get affected would be the spectres and skitterbots
Последняя редакция: YeetoDorito. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 9:16:24
"
YeetoDorito написал:
On the wand, could you replace +1 all spell skills with +1 physical skills, considering a lot of the main gems used in this build are also physical? AG, AW, Carrion Golem etc. Only minion that doesnt get affected would be the spectres and skitterbots

You can, but not recommened, losing a lvl on spectres, hatred and flesh offering sucks. If you go phys impale instead of cold, then you should go phys.
Последняя редакция: Airbasex. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 9:57:34
"
Airbasex написал:
"
YeetoDorito написал:

You can, but not recommened, losing a lvl on spectres, hatred and flesh offering sucks. If you go phys impale instead of cold, then you should go phys.

Alright thanks man. I am going cold and I did acc just roll all spell on an alt so it should be good from now. Unsure of how to get minion mods after rolling +2? Is it just pure luck
"
YeetoDorito написал:
"
Airbasex написал:
"
YeetoDorito написал:

Alright thanks man. I am going cold and I did acc just roll all spell on an alt so it should be good from now. Unsure of how to get minion mods after rolling +2? Is it just pure luck

If you're not fossilcrafting, remove all suffixes, multimod for trigger and minion AS, I guess, there's not much you can do there (you also can test your luck and harvest aug speed, but its not worth costwise)
More thoughts. Unwavering stance feels really good after running 3-4 sirus rotations. Not only do you not get stunned by hits, which can open you up to death from subsequent attacks in that direction, you also never perform the block animation which can also lead to death in the above scenario of many attacks pouring in. Definitely recommend trying if you can squeeze the points out.
Just got back after skipping almost 4 leagues. This build is my first attempt with animated weapon. Pretty cool way of playing necromancer and my first time to really learn how to customize my filters. You did a very good job in guiding us. Thanks my dear sir.

Just wondering if u can screenshot where i can put my Spirit's Guard Jewel. Sounds like a damage increase when i have additional 12 ranged animated weapons :) 17 melee + 12 ranged animated weapons. Dang!
Hey man,

Very nice guide, been a blast leveling this one.

Please amend your part where you say that 4-passive medium clusters are minimum. Minimum is 4, but there is no functional difference between 4 and 5, since you can always go on the short side instead of the long side. I think it's the same for 9-point ones.

Best regards,
Mercy.
"
nomercyreaper написал:
Hey man,

Very nice guide, been a blast leveling this one.

Please amend your part where you say that 4-passive medium clusters are minimum. Minimum is 4, but there is no functional difference between 4 and 5, since you can always go on the short side instead of the long side. I think it's the same for 9-point ones.

Best regards,
Mercy.

That is a part I actually changed in 3.11, as I had a 5 passive with no way to go the short side. I'll double check and change it back in next revision if that was a wrong memory.
"
IFORGOTMYICNO написал:
Just got back after skipping almost 4 leagues. This build is my first attempt with animated weapon. Pretty cool way of playing necromancer and my first time to really learn how to customize my filters. You did a very good job in guiding us. Thanks my dear sir.

Just wondering if u can screenshot where i can put my Spirit's Guard Jewel. Sounds like a damage increase when i have additional 12 ranged animated weapons :) 17 melee + 12 ranged animated weapons. Dang!

Spirit Guards goes in the socket attached to Scion, to the south (near the elemental resist small passives). Pretty far out of the way, and you'd probably want to be on the Phys version to do that.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация