Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Hi, I noticed you swap out added cold damage for melee physical damage. Is there a big difference?

When you have a bunch of very good flat added physical abyssal jewels, then Melee Phys is stronger. Otherwise, use Added Cold. (Basically check PoB on your character to see which will be better)
Some food for thought, experimenting with adding more defense.

6L astral plate with hunter influence for additional curse.
Two redeemer influence rings, one with frostbite on hit, the other a unset ring to put convocation in.
Corrupted triad grip with ele weakness on hit.
+3 minion and minion life on helm. 3L - Animate guardian, carrion golem, feeding frenzy. 1L - Summon Holy relic.
Shield. 2L - Raise spectre, blood magic. 1L - Enduring cry.
"
zaww написал:
I know this will may sound stupid to a lot of players, but it's my first league playing and i don't where should i go for improving my dps, I don't know if something is wrong or what should i do for improve since i have like 10% of your dps.

https://pastebin.com/r01iLF0s
If someone can take a quick look would help me a lot :)
The socket 1 and 2 are empty because i'm looking to buy similar Ghastly Eye as the socket 3.

Check out "page 162", i had the same problem.
"
"
Hi, I noticed you swap out added cold damage for melee physical damage. Is there a big difference?

When you have a bunch of very good flat added physical abyssal jewels, then Melee Phys is stronger. Otherwise, use Added Cold. (Basically check PoB on your character to see which will be better)

Im using 7 abys all T2 phaysical damage and added cold still comes out on top on my PoB which is kinda weird I think. The awakened add cold lvl 5 bonus doesnt contribute to our dps right?
"
tirigas написал:
"
zaww написал:
I know this will may sound stupid to a lot of players, but it's my first league playing and i don't where should i go for improving my dps, I don't know if something is wrong or what should i do for improve since i have like 10% of your dps.

https://pastebin.com/r01iLF0s
If someone can take a quick look would help me a lot :)
The socket 1 and 2 are empty because i'm looking to buy similar Ghastly Eye as the socket 3.

Check out "page 162", i had the same problem.

tnks man, this helped a lot, <3
"
kingyang16 написал:
"
"

Im using 7 abys all T2 phaysical damage and added cold still comes out on top on my PoB which is kinda weird I think. The awakened add cold lvl 5 bonus doesnt contribute to our dps right?

Correct, the Awakened Cold gem level won't help. I think that support is almost always still better than Melee Phys however.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/LkVzWgdq

Any tips or advice on my build? I think the dps is pretty sweet already so would like to focus more on the defense. Would 'Recover 4% of Life when you Block' shield help with survivability or it's just QoL? As swapping out my lioneye's shield for a rare shield or the surrender would reduce my life/armour quite a bit(unless it's mirror tier LOL).

PS. The surrender feels worse than a rare shield as it gives lower life and no access to 'Chance to Block Spell Damage'.Reckoning does nothing for us as weell? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Последняя редакция: kingyang16. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 9:09:42
Hey Buddy, first of all you did a very good job with your Guide. Hadn´t have so much fun playing poe for a while.
Im curious when to swap Triad Grip out of my build for other gloves?
Whats the point about it and when does it make sense, and do i need to adjust my skilltree then?
If you got also an advise for me if i can make my wand better somehow with crafting i would be really happy.

Keep up the good work and thank you.
a
"
Azureheaven333 написал:

Two redeemer influence rings, one with frostbite on hit, the other a unset ring to put convocation in.
+3 minion and minion life on helm. 3L - Animate guardian, carrion golem, feeding frenzy. 1L - Summon Holy relic.

Spun that thought with anointing whispers of doom and buying ele weakness triad grip+crafting redeemer minion dmg/frostbite ring (craft life+minion dmg prefix, clean all suffixes, slam cold until you get frostbite, then remove cold and pray you keep res+curse), went from 460k to ~500k sirus dps per weapon (does pob show it per weapon? i hope it does lol). Interestingly, animate guardian doesnt override my curses with his EW on hit corrupt.

Hunter influenced +curse/blind nearby enemies would be perfect, but then mana might be an issue if you're running avian/saqawal (which realistically cant be dropped if you wanna map fast)

This got me thinking, how does awakened curseon hit work in regard to this? Its wording says the linked skill can apply an additional curse, does that apply to implicit/ring curses too? If it does, we can use an assassins mark curse on 2nd ring too.
Последняя редакция: Airbasex. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 20:16:26
"
Airbasex написал:
"
Azureheaven333 написал:

Spun that thought with anointing whispers of doom and buying ele weakness triad grip+crafting redeemer minion dmg/frostbite ring (craft life+minion dmg prefix, clean all suffixes, slam cold until you get frostbite, then remove cold and pray you keep res+curse), went from 460k to ~500k sirus dps per weapon (does pob show it per weapon? i hope it does lol). Interestingly, animate guardian doesnt override my curses with his EW on hit corrupt.

Hunter influenced +curse/blind nearby enemies would be perfect, but then mana might be an issue if you're running avian/saqawal (which realistically cant be dropped if you wanna map fast)

This got me thinking, how does awakened curseon hit work in regard to this? Its wording says the linked skill can apply an additional curse, does that apply to implicit/ring curses too? If it does, we can use an assassins mark curse on 2nd ring too.

For ring, if you can fill prefixes then bench crafting cold damage %, and adding two cold augments will always put cold res and frostbite on the ring. Then just remove the bench craft. And if you don't want the cold res afterwards, use an ele resist swap then remove fire/lightning.

Последняя редакция: Azureheaven333. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 22:16:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация