Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Blessed rebirth on cluster jewel for 4 sec invul, and spam summoning got me through HoGM. Max range and just run the moment things look bad with double dash. As mentioned this build is not meant to tank stuff without tweaking the gear.
Thanks very much @ThanatoZGaming & Azureheaven333
Combining your advice, finally I was able to complete HoGM map!!!

I was using Block Chance Reduction support, Holy Flame and Controlled Destruction support gems on the armor - replacing Hypotermia, Multistrike and Minion Damage support gems.

As a backup, I was also using Block Chance Reduction support on the wand, linked to Storm Brand and Desecrate.

My spectres died quite often, but I revived them quickly after finishing each wave since I put Desecrate on the weapon.

At the end, I did not use Balefire weapon.

So once again, THANK YOU for your feedback!
Thank you very much for this guide @ThanatoZGaming!

@Azureheaven333 (or anyone haha ;p), could you explain me how Avatar of Fire interacts in the build? This is my first league and all I know of this game is basically what @ThanatoZGaming teach us in this guide.
"
H0ffito написал:
Thank you very much for this guide @ThanatoZGaming!

@Azureheaven333 (or anyone haha ;p), could you explain me how Avatar of Fire interacts in the build? This is my first league and all I know of this game is basically what @ThanatoZGaming teach us in this guide.

Avatar of Fire turns all your damage into fire damage, which makes sure that Elemental Equilibrium always applies the -50 cold res on mobs. This is only important if you run frost bomb for a stronger cold exposure debuff vs elemental army, due to its natural cold damage. If you don't run frost bomb, then you only need additional fire or lightning damage on spells to trigger EE.
Hi, I've been following this build and I can say I'm enjoying it a lot. I just got one question. You suggested to buy a many animate weapons that can fit in off-hand slots, and I just can't seem to wrap my mind as to why? Am I missing something about this?
"
edagalado написал:
Hi, I've been following this build and I can say I'm enjoying it a lot. I just got one question. You suggested to buy a many animate weapons that can fit in off-hand slots, and I just can't seem to wrap my mind as to why? Am I missing something about this?

You would want to level these gems in your weapon swap (press x on pc), so in time, you will have multiple level 20/20% quality gems to corrupt to level 21/23% quality gems. Its a long process that is really dependent on luck so its best to get started leveling these gems early on. Normally you would do this for your main skill gem first, in this case animate weapons, followed by all other gems if you have the time and patience.

Generally, what you do is
1) Get your gems to level 20
2a) Make it 20% quality by either selling it to vendor with a Gemcutter Prism,
or
2b) Make it 20% quality by using 20 Gemcutter Prisms on it.
3) If you follow 2a, re-level your gems to Level 20, and finally,
4) Vaal/ double gem corrupt in temple to have a chance at making it level 21/23% quality.

Take note that if you vendor the level 20 gem to vendor, you get it back as a level 1 gem with 20% quality. Remember to check poe wiki to see which gems are worth to get to 21/23!

Hope this helps!

Последняя редакция: evilrulz37. Время: 24 авг. 2020 г., 12:01:53
"
evilrulz37 написал:
"
edagalado написал:

You would want to level these gems in your weapon swap (press x on pc), so in time, you will have multiple level 20/20% quality gems to corrupt to level 21/23% quality gems. Its a long process that is really dependent on luck so its best to get started leveling these gems early on. Normally you would do this for your main skill gem first, in this case animate weapons, followed by all other gems if you have the time and patience.

Generally, what you do is
1) Get your gems to level 20
2a) Make it 20% quality by either selling it to vendor with a Gemcutter Prism,
or
2b) Make it 20% quality by using 20 Gemcutter Prisms on it.
3) If you follow 2a, re-level your gems to Level 20, and finally,
4) Vaal/ double gem corrupt in temple to have a chance at making it level 21/23% quality.

Take note that if you vendor the level 20 gem to vendor, you get it back as a level 1 gem with 20% quality. Remember to check poe wiki to see which gems are worth to get to 21/23!

Hope this helps!

Ah! That makes sense. Thank you for the detailed response. It did help a lot. Cheers!
Thanks a lot for taking your time to create / explain and build this guide I just started playing 3 days ago and its helping tremendously. allowing me to clear the content and get a great jump start on learning the mechanics and the passive tree.

Played D1 - D3 (albeit when i played D1 i was so young i was literally scared of going into the very first dungeon and dying so i just ran around and talked to NPC's most of the time) and this game is fucking fire love the build flex
I took up one of your alternative chest options (Victarios) and I'm running Hatred and Haste. I have the Animate Weapon stuff socketed in a 5L Chaber Cairn, and frostbite in that ring that converts the shocking spider to curse aura. I know I don't have any of the cluster jewels or the Convoking Wand, but it takes me 2-3 full minutes to kill normal A6 Conquerers. Can you take a look at my profile and see if I am missing something obvious?
"
soldiersmart123 написал:
I took up one of your alternative chest options (Victarios) and I'm running Hatred and Haste. I have the Animate Weapon stuff socketed in a 5L Chaber Cairn, and frostbite in that ring that converts the shocking spider to curse aura. I know I don't have any of the cluster jewels or the Convoking Wand, but it takes me 2-3 full minutes to kill normal A6 Conquerers. Can you take a look at my profile and see if I am missing something obvious?

1) that your weapon is a 5L which's neglectable if you're rocking the right gems in it
2) that you're lacking Added Cold damage support (which is better until awakened melee phys lvl5, so try to change that once you have the currency). Also do you switch multistrike in for bosses or using Storm brand on them for triggering EE? Also do you summon your weapons until the cap before each encounter?
3) You also need more abyss jewels with t2+ flat phys, that's arguably where most of DPS increase comes from apart of wand/amulet.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация