Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
soldiersmart123 написал:
I took up one of your alternative chest options (Victarios) and I'm running Hatred and Haste. I have the Animate Weapon stuff socketed in a 5L Chaber Cairn, and frostbite in that ring that converts the shocking spider to curse aura. I know I don't have any of the cluster jewels or the Convoking Wand, but it takes me 2-3 full minutes to kill normal A6 Conquerers. Can you take a look at my profile and see if I am missing something obvious?

A very large portion of the build's endgame DPS comes from (a) cluster and (b) abyssals with good rolls. You're doing a lot of stuff different from the guide, hard to say what advice to give.

Considering what updates will be needed for 3.12 - I suspect very few changes. We'll see soon.
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:
Considering what updates will be needed for 3.12 - I suspect very few changes. We'll see soon.

Noooooeeeessss!! Why do you do this tempting me into playing this AGAIN.

P.S. If you dont plan on updating your budget version I suggest adding a disclaimer that it requires Renewal/Blessed Rebirth for the A8 fight (I got past it with BO but I'm quite sure BO will be nerf).
3.12 version updated!

Noteworthy changes: Glancing Blows is no longer a no-brainer to take. May want to skip that instead.

Small nerf to Offering effect on us, I suspect this will be barely noticeable as we didn't really rely on that for cast/move speed anyways.

Vengeful Commander nerfed, I think it is better to take minion-focused Medium Cluster jewels instead (this may have already been the case before...)

Build continues to look very solid going forward!
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 15 сент. 2020 г., 21:34:16
but its an indoor league with 2-8seconds waiting sometimes before breaking in :(

alot of resummoning

Lets see the alternate quality in 20h, but I think MS was the best.
Maybe summon 2 additional weapons :/
Последняя редакция: wsbisev. Время: 16 сент. 2020 г., 0:37:39
"
wsbisev написал:
but its an indoor league with 2-8seconds waiting sometimes before breaking in :(

so alot of resummoning

True - if playing the build this league, probably want to include Unleash in the links when doing Heists.
Hmm would I have to worry about AW minions dying if I go guardian? Could you give any tips on what the lvl tree would look like for guardian or any tips in general?
Последняя редакция: hijacker979. Время: 16 сент. 2020 г., 6:28:57
"
hijacker979 написал:
Hmm would I have to worry about AW minions dying if I go guardian? Could you give any tips on what the lvl tree would look like for guardian or any tips in general?

Guardian is more of a high-budget version of the build because it really wants cluster jewels that boost minion life. Without those, yes AW at risk of dying.

Tree looks basically the exact same as witch, just be aware that guardian will be less convenient to level with as it doesn't get the important gems as easily
ah i see. are you planning on updating the witch poe for 3.12? what are you speccing if you are no longer picking up glancing blows?
"
hijacker979 написал:
ah i see. are you planning on updating the witch poe for 3.12? what are you speccing if you are no longer picking up glancing blows?

I updated the tree, it just takes a few extra life nodes instead of glancing blows. Pretty simple.

I also just saw the alternate gem quality on Animate Weapon: "20% chance to create an additional Animate Weapon copy" ----- holy crap that's awesome!
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:
"
hijacker979 написал:

I updated the tree, it just takes a few extra life nodes instead of glancing blows. Pretty simple.

I also just saw the alternate gem quality on Animate Weapon: "20% chance to create an additional Animate Weapon copy" ----- holy crap that's awesome!

"20% chance to create an additional Animate Weapon copy" - it just reduce time when you first enter maps and have to summon weapons, reduce about 1-2sec each map. Not a big trade for 20% move speed of AW :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация