Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Thank you for this wonderful build! I am using the avian one right now and it's amazing decent clear great single target espacially very tanky on both player and minions. only downside for me is it hard resummoning middle fight but considering the benefits it almost nothing
Nice build so far, in general doing decently. As strong as many during the acts. But the biggest fear I always have with summoner builds is what do you do when all your summoned monsters are dead and you have no more then 2 seconds to recover? For instance, Piety in the Belly. She strips you of your summoned and then you have to joust the fire beam. Afterwards all you can do is summon skellies, fire a few knives and die. Took me 22 deaths to kill her. Is there anyway to survive these moments or is this just the way it is. There will be several more fights like this coming up soon.
It is a real problem with this build having to re summon minions during boss fights.
The only advice i can give is to try to use at least a 4 slot for your A.W. and add in minion life support. Any jewel with minion life/leech on hit will help as well.
Good luck.
Has the summoning distance been changed? I can't seem to summon anything I am not standing on top of, and for this build that's pretty miserable.
"
zzeneg написал:
Looks like this build didn't get much attention in 3.17. I tried it this league (first time I used AW) and loved it and just wanted to share my experience.

The most important and easily obtainable buff in 3.17 is a searing exarch's implicit on boots which drops brittle ground while moving. This alone skyrockets our DPS and together with tree/assasin's mark caps minions' crit chance at 100%. You have to move and run under a boss from time to time but it's easy to do.
Also the new amulet Ashes of the Stars is fantastic. One could argue a +2 skill and max life amulet would be better but it's also much more expensive.

I focused on defense as I'm lazy and I can say this build can stack a lot of defense layers and still have great DPS:
- full block (75/77)
- life recovery on block
- divine flesh + 85% chaos res
- 50k armour (determination/defiance/molten shell/flasks)
- additional phys reduction (endurance charges + watcher's eye)
- reduced crit damage taken (up to 90%)
- 15M Sirus DPS

I farmed all bosses/invitations with it (except Maven and Feared - I have no skill for them) :)

Also a small tip - if you struggle to summon a lot of AWs on entering a new zone, buy 1c wand/shield with high cast speed and mana regen and put them into secondary weapon slots. So when you enter just switch to them, summon 10+ AWs and switch back. If you have any auras in your weapons, put same auras in the same sockets in your secondaries, so they will not deactivate when switching.

PoB (almost min-maxed gear, but not crazy expensive)
https://pastebin.com/JT3fyY5h

Can someone help me figure out how this build has this much block?
"
Sizzlebuzz написал:

You can check it in PoB. Good shield (35%), bone offering, cluster jewel, tree passives. Another possible source of block would be watcher's eye with chance to block when affected by determination. For spell block bone offering, tempest shield, tree passives.
"
zzeneg написал:
"
Sizzlebuzz написал:

You can check it in PoB. Good shield (35%), bone offering, cluster jewel, tree passives. Another possible source of block would be watcher's eye with chance to block when affected by determination. For spell block bone offering, tempest shield, tree passives.

Thanks. Bone offering is what I was overlooking since I didn't check stats after using it. Damage seems incredibly low currently but hopefully that picks up once I slot in three more awakened gems. Would you prioritize a +2 wand with no damage over a 70% damage with 5% double? I play on console so it's impossible for me to get both damage and +2 on a wand without dropping 150+ EX.
Последняя редакция: Sizzlebuzz. Время: 11 июня 2022 г., 18:39:07
"
Sizzlebuzz написал:

Thanks. Bone offering is what I was overlooking since I didn't check stats after using it. Damage seems incredibly low currently but hopefully that picks up once I slot in three more awakened gems. Would you prioritize a +2 wand with no damage over a 70% damage with 5% double? I play on console so it's impossible for me to get both damage and +2 on a wand without dropping 150+ EX.

Again, it's better to let PoB to answer that :) I'd say go for damage with +1, it's very achievable this league with recombinators. And if you manage to hit damage with +1 to all without other prefixes, then you can add +1 to phys pretty easily with harvest.
A very fun and easy way through campaign! Love it!

A question to those with knowledge,

I'm not comfortable with Animate Guardian, is it a big drawback using Absolution instead?
Oohh.. Look at that!
Последняя редакция: KurtVresig. Время: 7 июля 2022 г., 2:44:07
Would 40% increased animate weapon damage or carrion golem 150% buff be the best for a helmet enchant?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация