Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Talosar написал:
"
LuckYEiner написал:
The data for new gem is out:
https://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Animate+Weapon

Looks like it will scale really well with gem level.

Good news but the CIP's are really going to be expensive

yup. And this is not the only build featuring them either.
"
Psomm написал:
8 years of hc with my own builds...

This is my first one using someone elses ideas, and also first time going the standard league so I can finally experience all that PoE has to offer I've had to skip so much over the years it will be like a brand new game to me.

So thanks MoLoK13, I have a lot of confidence in what you came up with -- you put a ton of time and long-term knowledge with this and it shows. Great job, and thank you.

Thank you for the kind words! I've had the benefit of bouncing a lot of ideas off people for the past 2 weeks. The build as I started it would not be nearly where it is now otherwise, and hopefully we can continue to improve on it over time.

"
Krompir написал:
Hi

May someone post a link to item filter from the first page?
I still end with error message from filterblade. It says:

The online save-state you are trying to load could not be found.

Regards

Filterblade seems to be struggling heavily under all the traffic. I'm hoping it will be working smoothly by the time the league goes live.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Mecielle написал:

Since I don't need Bladefall to cover as many enemies as possible with EE, I took out Spell Cascade for it.

And I get around 1000-1200 life leeched per second from it, depending on what level of Bladefall I end up at. If it's worth it remains to be seen. But since there is no other sustain outside of 300-400 life regen, it might make mapping feel a bit better.

excellent.

This is one case where self casting Bladefall might actually be better since you don't have to wait the 4 seconds to get your leech.

Do you have an updated POB by any chance or is it the same as yesterday with this one chance?

I think the Life Leech is the only change, except Sovereignty and Potency of Will. Both will limit the amount of points we have for Cluster Jewels (Rotten Claws) but might be needed to make the build feel better.

And wow. The scaling to level 31 is even more insane than I hoped for!

Oh, and just wanted to point out, for people that go from witch start through the minion nodes to make early leveling feel better, you might also want to grab Arcane Will for 2 points to mitigate some of the mana issues until you spec out of them and go out through the int nodes.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 15:13:26
As a temporary workaround for while Filterblade is struggling, I copied my Early filter into a pastebin file (check the filter section) if you would like to apply it manually.

Hopefully the link to filters in my profile will start working consistently soon, as obviously those are the only ones I can reasonably hope to update.
I think im gonna start with this, but a little bit scary. What is CIP? (I dont find info about this).
"
bigboy177 написал:
I think im gonna start with this, but a little bit scary. What is CIP? (I dont find info about this).

Cold Iron Point. Its not needed for the build, only for a variation of it. Just follow the excellent leveling guide by OP and you should be absolutely fine with this build.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
bigboy177 написал:

Cold Iron Point. Its not needed for the build, only for a variation of it. Just follow the excellent leveling guide by OP and you should be absolutely fine with this build.

It will be expensive only cuz Animate Weapon "Meta"? I had another one and sold for 30c on 2nd or 3rd day of league xD
"
bigboy177 написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
"
bigboy177 написал:

It will be expensive only cuz Animate Weapon "Meta"? I had another one and sold for 30c on 2nd or 3rd day of league xD

It will be very expensive, yea. Its not only needed for a variation of this build, but also for other meta builds like Blade Vortex/Bladefall+Blade Blast.

But as I said, the normal variation of this build doesn't want it at all, so you are fine.
"
Mecielle написал:

I think the Life Leech is the only change, except Sovereignty and Potency of Will. Both will limit the amount of points we have for Cluster Jewels (Rotten Claws) but might be needed to make the build feel better.

And wow. The scaling to level 31 is even more insane than I hoped for!

Oh, and just wanted to point out, for people that go from witch start through the minion nodes to make early leveling feel better, you might also want to grab Arcane Will for 2 points to mitigate some of the mana issues until you spec out of them and go out through the int nodes.

ok cool. The tree I have already has Sovereignty and Potency of Will allocated.
t-23 minutes

Good luck everybody.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация