[3.15] Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide | Low Budget, High DPS!

"
Agreed on both - I went to Sacrifice earlier than expected, survival issues improved. Also wanting more move speed. Hoping first ascendancy clears that up a bit (level 33 now).

I'm using Convocate very aggressively, run past then summon on top of them.

Ridiculous damage with just a 3L, though.

Might take the dex nodes at templar life area for more dex/cast speed temporarily.

Extra duration feeling totally unnecessary right now - they last forever. I may update the recommended tree soon based on that.

Excited to see your guys' opinion and feedback about the build :)
Updating my client right now.
Was going to go with a Flicker Strike+D.Strike duelist, or a Cyclone Duelist if the Flicker turns out it sucks.
My second option was some kind of a summoner (whatever wasn't too nerfed), but your build seems pretty cool.
Last league that I played (Synthesis), one of my characters was a Dancing Dervish Duo, and it was great fun, just a tad annoying with the worm jars, especially on bosses.

Do you think this build will be able to clear all content? or will it not have enough DPS/Survivability in the highest maps/endgame bosses, without perfect knowledge of the fights and godly maneuvering skills?
Последняя редакция: Yarik85. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 19:41:08
"
Yarik85 написал:
"
Agreed on both - I went to Sacrifice earlier than expected, survival issues improved. Also wanting more move speed. Hoping first ascendancy clears that up a bit (level 33 now).

I'm using Convocate very aggressively, run past then summon on top of them.

Ridiculous damage with just a 3L, though.

Might take the dex nodes at templar life area for more dex/cast speed temporarily.

Extra duration feeling totally unnecessary right now - they last forever. I may update the recommended tree soon based on that.

Excited to see your guys' opinion and feedback about the build :)
Updating my client right now.
Was going to go with a Flicker Strike+D.Strike duelist, or a Cyclone Duelist if the Flicker turns out it sucks.
My second option was some kind of a summoner (whatever wasn't too nerfed), but your build seems pretty cool.
Last league that I played (Synthesis), one of my characters was a Dancing Dervish Duo, and it was great fun, just a tad annoying with the worm jars, especially on bosses.

Do you think this build will be able to clear all content? or will it not have enough DPS/Survivability in the highest maps/endgame bosses, without perfect knowledge of the fights and godly maneuvering skills?

It will have more than enough damage. So much actually that you can exchange a lot of that damage for more tankiness. But 7k life and 30m+ Shaper DPS is not too far out there for the endgame :D Yea, Animate Weapon looks absolutely busted.
"
Mecielle написал:

It will have more than enough damage. So much actually that you can exchange a lot of that damage for more tankiness. But 7k life and 30m+ Shaper DPS is not too far out there for the endgame :D Yea, Animate Weapon looks absolutely busted.

That's very good to hear.
I often start a character, then start another one half way through. Get to maps, start another char.
Get one of my 3-4 characters to yellow maps or so. Get some currency.
Start "experimenting" with several more builds, dumping all the currency into one after another.

I've yet to actually GET to the real endgame, and fight shaper/elder or anything in that tier. I do get several characters to level 85-91 or so, and a bunch to level 70+.

So this league I'd LOVE to do only 1-2 characters... 3 MAX.
And actually get to the endgame and do the endgame stuff. And perhaps get 24 challenges done (doubt I'm good enough to do 36 in a timely manner).
The weapons are extremely slow and often lag very far behind my character (and don't seem to have the automatic recall that zombies do after you get too far ahead). Is the solution going to have to be a minion speed gem?

Also, casting ethereal knives and manually summoning 7 plus weapons upon changing rooms is kind of a huge pain. Is there a faster way to summon them at low level?

Thanks for the guide.
First Cluster Jewel I find has the ONE node I need :D

Won't matter too much until 5-link though.

Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 20:41:16
absolutely horrid clear speed. how do I fix this lol?
"
RawDamage написал:
Can someone explain me: after bladefall, I need press AW 14 times? or how summoning work?

yes, 1x for each AW

or just keep it pressed some seconds, does the job as well
Последняя редакция: bex_HB. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 21:07:11
Последняя редакция: bigboy177. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 21:09:54

LvL 55 now. Done 2nd lab. 1500 hp and killing monsters fast, even without res. BUt looks like I need melee splash for doing this faster. Why we dont use splash?
"
qww177 написал:

LvL 55 now. Done 2nd lab. 1500 hp and killing monsters fast, even without res. BUt looks like I need melee splash for doing this faster. Why we dont use splash?

I do use it. Have since level 8. And will use it for everything except when i switch to single target setup for endgame bosses. Every melee minion build 100% needs to use Melee Splash for clear speed.

"
absolutely horrid clear speed. how do I fix this lol?

You have your profile set to private, so no idea what you are doing wrong. I have been just running through areas while AWs kill everything with very decent clear speed. Take a look at my character if you want.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 21:30:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация