Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Mecielle написал:
"
RogueOne написал:

Yeah checked in PoB and I'd lose about 3.5 million shaper dps if I switched to CiPs and lost my EE. Since this is a very specific issue only with Sim I'll prob stick to what I've got.

Oh, good to hear.

I will send everybody having problems with their AWs dying constantly in juiced T16 maps to have a look at your build. There have been a lot of them in the last 2 days, and some of them were even already using Indomitable Army.

Nice to see that it can be fixed in the cold version.

On another note that I haven't seen mentioned a lot. Getting chaos res capped, or even to like 30-40% positive chaos resist helps a lot in Deliriums when dying is a problem. A lot of their attacks and on death effects seem to be at least partly converted to chaos, and I noticed a huge difference. I am currently fully chaos res capped and can do T16 Deliriums until it runs out. Before with just slightly positive chaos res I was struggling doing them in T12 maps.

The only time I’ve had problems with my AWs outside Sim is when doing heavily juiced T16s (sextants, prophecies, conq influence, triple breach, domination) with 40%+ delirium and even then it’s only specific packs of enemies that will kill a couple and then it’s fine for the rest. Outside of anything delirium related they never die. (Granted I have kingmaker) If it’s a very close quarters map with high delirium there’s a high chance though since there’s so many aoe’s happening in tight spaces.
@rogueone

I addjusted passive tree to yours. For anyone who had problems with survival/regeneration i recomend that tree. Feels way more tanky without loss in DPS. Thanks man.
"
RogueOne написал:
"
JoeODanger написал:
Levels from CIPs, mostly. No reason a cold build couldn't use them too since the no elemental part from it doesn't affect minions (this might kill your EE though and you'd have to drop the node).

After last league playing SRS bombs though I think I'm too spoiled to lose the QoL of trigger wands, plus I want to use a shield for sure this league.

Yeah checked in PoB and I'd lose about 3.5 million shaper dps if I switched to CiPs and lost my EE. Since this is a very specific issue only with Sim I'll prob stick to what I've got.

About a week ago people had mentioned that POB Fork was not correctly accounting for the CIP levels. Is that something that has been fixed now?
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
RogueOne написал:
"
JoeODanger написал:
Levels from CIPs, mostly. No reason a cold build couldn't use them too since the no elemental part from it doesn't affect minions (this might kill your EE though and you'd have to drop the node).

After last league playing SRS bombs though I think I'm too spoiled to lose the QoL of trigger wands, plus I want to use a shield for sure this league.

About a week ago people had mentioned that POB Fork was not correctly accounting for the CIP levels. Is that something that has been fixed now?

Yea, its been fixed since the AW gem was updated with the phys tag. Working normally now.

If you were looking for an explanation of why he lost so much DPS, thats because he didn't check the fully phys version. He only changed his weapons. I am comfortably at 6.2m Shaper DPS. And its only this low because I incorporated Spirit Guards for their insane clear speed boost. If I were to go fully melee AWs again I would be at 8m+ with pretty mediocre gear. Mostly my 6 Ghastly jewels still suck. But will never do that, once you played with the ranged AWs you can't go back :D
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 16:00:09
Why the passive tree from lv 80 to lv 90 is so different? :d

Did any tree taking into account for some cluster jewels that we discussed?
"
aka2411 написал:
Why the passive tree from lv 80 to lv 90 is so different? :d

Did any tree taking into account for some cluster jewels that we discussed?

Yea, there are plenty of people using the cluster jewels. Usually only Vengeful Commander is really worth it though. Check out molok, creator of this thread for example:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MoLoK13/characters
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 16:40:34
Does the simulacrum have to be run entirely with lingering blades?
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Yes, but as mentioned before, they should only start dying in the higher waves.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Yes, but as mentioned before, they should only start dying in the higher waves.

I have not done simulacrum but from videos I have watched it looks really long so even if the blades don't die, I assume they need plenty of re-summoning just from timing out.
"
Mecielle написал:
Did Simlacrum 20/20 too. No death, and my AWs were only having trouble with dying in the 19th and 20th wave. But only after like 20 seconds, so I didn't have the problem of constantly having to summon AWs and being vulnerable while standing there doing that, which could explain the no deaths.

Overall I actually expected the fight to be much harder. Sure the last 3-4 waves are pretty extreme with how much damage they do to the minions, but the first 10-12 I could have done blind, no challenge at all and honestly pretty boring.

Loot seems to depend heavily on your luck. I can see you only getting 50c worth of loot from 20 waves and I can easily see 250c. Mine was somewhere in the middle, many armor/weapon/generic rewards and some nice Scarab, Breach, Currency, Maps etc.

I see you use one ranged AW and one melee AW and using a spirit guards jewel
How the 2 sets of AW work and operate with that jewel?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация