Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Adventt написал:
Is it mandatory to stack physical damage on weapon/jewels/rings etc. to convert it via Triad Grip to Cold??
Or it can be any other element, like lightening or fire?

I mean something like that:
adds x to x fire damage on weapon
should always be adds x to x physical damage on weapon?

Adding other elements won't do any harm (minions don't have EE) however added phys is most efficient because it benefits from both parts of Hatred. Added cold is okay, but just benefits from one side of Hatred. Other elements do almost nothing for DPS.

Added phys is almost 2x more efficient than any other element
Hello,

Build is great, melting T16 maps without any problems. Only thing i strugle with is life regeneration/ life leech. During longer fights like Sirus fight, when im out of charges from life flask im dead. Is there any way to leech life when minions dealing damage?

Any hint? Profile is public.
Over the last 8 hours I killed Lvl 5 Sirus as well as completed the Simulacrum 20/20 with this build. Sirus was a joke and I'm really happy I took this as my league-starter because it can be so tanky yet has the potential to deal boss-farmer levels of damage.

On the Simulacrum:

Wow this fight is a mess. This was probably the most intense time I've ever had on Path of Exile and I was left with a massive headache after that grueling 41 minute fiesta. I wanted to share it but I couldn't post it to youtube since it's over 20 minutes. I used almost all my portals because after wave 18 my weapons were dying so easily and I was stuck blade-falling and summoning every split seconds while dashing around to avoid one-shot mechanics in the tiny arena they give you. The profit was great though but probably nothing I'll go back for.

I followed OP's tree almost exactly but I branched down to grab more armor and life nodes as well as Art of the Gladiator for the quality of life. Running 7.2k Life and 14,0000 armor with flask as well as meat shield zombies for the extra bodies to tank for me. My weapons with all 16 summoned have about 5.2mil shaper dps.

Edit: I do 8.5mil shaper dps (I forgot to add in my sixth link in PoB)

Edit: got verified and uploaded the video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koWuEbtzCv0&t=1319s
Последняя редакция: TwitchTVSpicysushi. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 1:30:33
"
RogueOne написал:
Over the last 8 hours I killed Lvl 5 Sirus as well as completed the Simulacrum 20/20 with this build. Sirus was a joke and I'm really happy I took this as my league-starter because it can be so tanky yet has the potential to deal boss-farmer levels of damage.

On the Simulacrum:

Wow this fight is a mess. This was probably the most intense time I've ever had on Path of Exile and I was left with a massive headache after that grueling 41 minute fiesta. I wanted to share it but I couldn't post it to youtube since it's over 20 minutes. I used almost all my portals because after wave 18 my weapons were dying so easily and I was stuck blade-falling and summoning every split seconds while dashing around to avoid one-shot mechanics in the tiny arena they give you. The profit was great though but probably nothing I'll go back for.

I followed OP's tree almost exactly but I branched down to grab more armor and life nodes as well as Art of the Gladiator for the quality of life. Running 7.2k Life and 14,0000 armor with flask as well as meat shield zombies for the extra bodies to tank for me. My weapons with all 16 summoned have about 5.2mil shaper dps.

I watched donthecrowns video of this fight and his impale champion was getting wrecked by only 3-4 mobs. I'm not surprised you were having trouble. There are some seriously over tuned mobs.
Did Simlacrum 20/20 too. No death, and my AWs were only having trouble with dying in the 19th and 20th wave. But only after like 20 seconds, so I didn't have the problem of constantly having to summon AWs and being vulnerable while standing there doing that, which could explain the no deaths.

Overall I actually expected the fight to be much harder. Sure the last 3-4 waves are pretty extreme with how much damage they do to the minions, but the first 10-12 I could have done blind, no challenge at all and honestly pretty boring.

Loot seems to depend heavily on your luck. I can see you only getting 50c worth of loot from 20 waves and I can easily see 250c. Mine was somewhere in the middle, many armor/weapon/generic rewards and some nice Scarab, Breach, Currency, Maps etc.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 14:28:59
"
Mecielle написал:
Did Simlacrum 20/20 too. No death, and my AWs were only having trouble with dying in the 19th and 20th wave. But only after like 20 seconds, so I didn't have the problem of constantly having to summon AWs and being vulnerable while standing there doing that, which could explain the no deaths.

Overall I actually expected the fight to be much harder. Sure the last 3-4 waves are pretty extreme with how much damage they do to the minions, but the first 10-12 I could have done blind, no challenge at all and honestly pretty boring.

Loot seems to depend heavily on your luck. I can see you only getting 50c worth of loot from 20 waves and I can easily see 250c. Mine was somewhere in the middle, many armor/weapon/generic rewards and some nice Scarab, Breach, Currency, Maps etc.

I see you're running a different version of this build. Someone was in this forum post early in the week saying that physical AWs were way more tanky than ele. Not sure what the reason is but I think that would explain it.
Последняя редакция: TwitchTVSpicysushi. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 14:35:37
"
RogueOne написал:
"
Mecielle написал:

I see you're running a different version of this build. Someone was in this forum post early in the week saying that physical AWs were way more tanky than ele. Not sure what the reason is but I think that would explain it.

Levels from CIPs, mostly. No reason a cold build couldn't use them too since the no elemental part from it doesn't affect minions (this might kill your EE though and you'd have to drop the node).

After last league playing SRS bombs though I think I'm too spoiled to lose the QoL of trigger wands, plus I want to use a shield for sure this league.
"
RogueOne написал:
"
Mecielle написал:

Yea, might have been me that said that. And also yea, its the level 29, soon to be 31, AW gem that keeps them alive. AWs double their total amount of life from level 22 to level 29. And 31 will be another ~20% more life.

Meaning, even for cold version, getting +levels from body armour and amulet is pretty important. For both damage, amount of AWs and their life.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 14:54:16
"
JoeODanger написал:
Levels from CIPs, mostly. No reason a cold build couldn't use them too since the no elemental part from it doesn't affect minions (this might kill your EE though and you'd have to drop the node).

After last league playing SRS bombs though I think I'm too spoiled to lose the QoL of trigger wands, plus I want to use a shield for sure this league.

Yeah checked in PoB and I'd lose about 3.5 million shaper dps if I switched to CiPs and lost my EE. Since this is a very specific issue only with Sim I'll prob stick to what I've got.
Последняя редакция: TwitchTVSpicysushi. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 14:54:35
"
RogueOne написал:

Yeah checked in PoB and I'd lose about 3.5 million shaper dps if I switched to CiPs and lost my EE. Since this is a very specific issue only with Sim I'll prob stick to what I've got.

Oh, good to hear.

I will send everybody having problems with their AWs dying constantly in juiced T16 maps to have a look at your build. There have been a lot of them in the last 2 days, and some of them were even already using Indomitable Army.

Nice to see that it can be fixed in the cold version.

On another note that I haven't seen mentioned a lot. Getting chaos res capped, or even to like 30-40% positive chaos resist helps a lot in Deliriums when dying is a problem. A lot of their attacks and on death effects seem to be at least partly converted to chaos, and I noticed a huge difference. I am currently fully chaos res capped and can do T16 Deliriums until it runs out. Before with just slightly positive chaos res I was struggling doing them in T12 maps.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 15:08:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация