[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
ZeroEdgeir написал:
So, I hopped to this build a couple weeks back, and have been having a blast with it. I had a few keys pieces from a couple other characters, and wasn't too hard to invest what meager currency I had to fill out the rest as I went.

Here sits my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/Y4ZBQe4e

Current problems I am facing is really survival (one-shots do happen more than I'd like), and I am starting to notice damage is coming up a bit shorter than I'd like. I presently run the 6 Stone/1 Chaos/1 Ice/1 Lightning setup.

I am working on getting quality gems leveled up to then corrupt for the hopes of +Level, Awakened Gems are not in my budget at all (basically will be down to what I find more than anything). The wand I know is not ideal, but was the best I managed to craft (buying was too expensive), and I am still working to try and get that 6th Link on my chest piece, which will let me link in a Ruthless I already have leveled up.

Content I have cleared:

Awakener 4 Sirus
Wave 20 Simulacrum (Not deathless)
T13 Blighted Map
Some T14-15 Maps

Any suggestions will be most appreciated.

That 6th link is what will give you the most damage boost.

For damage, go full physical:
Swap Hatred for Pride
Use Brutality for 6th link
Swap Grip of Council for Command of the Pit
Drop elemental equilibrium for another point towards a jewel socket
Pick up the last jewel socket.
Get attack speed and minion movement speed (super important for clearing) ghastly eyes and wand
Upgrade your 6L gems - 21/0 or 20/20.
Get a helmet with 21% increased attack speed flesh offering enchant

For survival:
Get your chaos resistance to max.
Stay on the move - phase run on move button and flame dash around to avoid random 1 shot shit.

Consider adding Glorious Vanity with Xibaqua and convert your MOM into Divine Flesh (85% max chaos res). If you do this, then you can add Flesh and Stone + Maim Support for even more damage or survivability. You can also drop all mana nodes for more life or damage after picking up Glorious Vanity + Divine flesh. On top of this, add small cluster jewel with Born of Chaos to raise chaos res to 88%.

Then, consider getting Brass Dome 6L and add vaal molten shell. Then add soul catcher and soul ripper for VMS up time. This will cost 3-4 ex minimum but is another boost to survivability.

Последняя редакция: Infl3x. Время: 19 апр. 2020 г., 3:44:58
Grip of the Council 2G 2R is a unicorn. Spent around 800 Chromatic Orbs before giving up and buying it from trade.
Hi all,

Could someone please help me "optimize" my build: https://pastebin.com/W8TWLw59.

I went with the 2 CiP weapons variant, but I feel I am too weak and die too often on maps T12 maps, even worse if I trigger Delirium encounters.

And I die a lot more in Mine low lvl (around enemy lvl 70), while I am 87...

If that matters, I play PS4 since PC is unplayable this season... so many lag!

Thanks in advance.
Последняя редакция: nesousx. Время: 19 апр. 2020 г., 11:34:13
"
Infl3x написал:

That 6th link is what will give you the most damage boost.

For damage, go full physical:
Swap Hatred for Pride
Use Brutality for 6th link
Swap Grip of Council for Command of the Pit
Drop elemental equilibrium for another point towards a jewel socket
Pick up the last jewel socket.
Get attack speed and minion movement speed (super important for clearing) ghastly eyes and wand
Upgrade your 6L gems - 21/0 or 20/20.
Get a helmet with 21% increased attack speed flesh offering enchant

For survival:
Get your chaos resistance to max.
Stay on the move - phase run on move button and flame dash around to avoid random 1 shot shit.

Consider adding Glorious Vanity with Xibaqua and convert your MOM into Divine Flesh (85% max chaos res). If you do this, then you can add Flesh and Stone + Maim Support for even more damage or survivability. You can also drop all mana nodes for more life or damage after picking up Glorious Vanity + Divine flesh. On top of this, add small cluster jewel with Born of Chaos to raise chaos res to 88%.

Then, consider getting Brass Dome 6L and add vaal molten shell. Then add soul catcher and soul ripper for VMS up time. This will cost 3-4 ex minimum but is another boost to survivability.

Alright, I got goals now. Thank you.
For anyone interested in a change of pace, here's my take on a best of both worlds build. Super fast, no-hassle map clear and great defenses:

Leap slam around maps (yes, that's right... PURE AWESOME)
Trigger socketed spells when leap slamming - minions are buffed and directed/teleported to your leap slam location.
99.5% VMS up time
2M boss slam DPS per golem x6 (with only 1 curse)
Swap leap slam for storm brand if you prefer
Swap in 2xCIP for 2.3M+ DPS on big bosses

https://pastebin.com/kQEkjZFE (updated 4/24 with 2 curses, other tweaks, 4M+ per golem DPS, 5M+ per golem with 2xCIP)

Use a cheap sceptre here to enable leap slam. Much cheaper than convoking wand and damage is surprisingly competitive. Fast attack speed is ideal. Use lightning golem as a buff golem (huge attack speed increase) and link leap slam with attack speed support.

Not sure what I like better - leap slam linked with curse or leap slam linked with faster attacks. Ludicrous leap slam speed or slightly slower speed that applies curse (1-button mapping except to refresh VMS).

Flasks:

Or

For more ludicrous leap slam.

Pop soul catcher before popping VMS. Then when VMS ends, pop soul ripper, soul catcher, and VMS again. Only down time is however long it takes you to pop the 2 flasks and VMS (or if VMS blows early). Augment with regular molten shell as necessary. Soul ripper is expensive if you get near 50 souls (ideal for VMS), but can be had for cheaper if you compromise a bit.

I picked up 4 large cluster jewels in my tree. The jewels can be crafted relatively cheaply if you can snag a deal on a good base. Look for 8 added passive skills and increased minion damage base. You should be able to hit what you want chaos spamming (I averaged about 40 chaos per jewel). If you alt spam + regal then it's even cheaper but you lose 1 notable. Or just buy a 4 affix one.

3 of the following:

1 notable don't care
Feasting Fiends
Renewal
2 added passives are sockets

1 of the following:

1 notable don't care
Feasting Fiends
Rotten Claws
2 added passives are sockets

Enjoy.

Последняя редакция: Infl3x. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 22:08:00
Gotta say, I like that take on the build. Did you forget your Helmet though?
"
ZeroEdgeir написал:
Gotta say, I like that take on the build. Did you forget your Helmet though?

Yep good catch. Updated a couple items. Faster attack speed sceptre and added helmet.
New to build, thanks for this.

Couple of questions what is the overall % of recovery need to maximize stone golem attacks? What about Carrion golem in help for added physical damage seems like that is a big one. Maybe remove chaos?
"
LockedGoblin689 написал:
New to build, thanks for this.

Couple of questions what is the overall % of recovery need to maximize stone golem attacks? What about Carrion golem in help for added physical damage seems like that is a big one. Maybe remove chaos?

Removing Chaos Golem removes mitigation (their aura adds physical damage reduction). Easily the worst "secondary" golem to remove.

Adding Carrion doesn't help too much, as they synergize with non-Golems (they are made for Necromancer-style play more), they provide no buffs at all to Golem-type minions. I have seen a similar all-Carrion build (with 1 Stone, 1 Chaos, and 1 "other" Golem), but it does come up less on damage compared to the Stone Golem's AoE slam, but proves a bit better on clear movement.

As to the cooldown recovery speed... that part is up for debate, cause it seems the Golems got a kinda not-amazing AI, in terms of ability use. Even with the right amount of cooldown recovery to ensure Slam comes off cooldown before a multistrike Slam finishes, they do not always spam it. Nothing we can really do to control it.
New to this build this league. Started out and everything went well, until i started doing some harder encounters. I kept dying so got some more chaos resistance. Now this is the state of my build:

https://pastebin.com/yTfjrnCM

Problem is, I still keep getting oneshot by random effects. I feel very squishy and die a lot more than I'd like. I keep my flasks up and my golems between me and the mobs but still I keep randomly getting clapped, last time at the Catarina fight.

What can I do? Did I miss something or did something very wrong?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация