[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
CrazedBadger написал:

...am I right in thinking that translates to 10% damage taken from 12% damage taken = 17% relative reduction to damage taken? I use Divine Flesh as well and it's awesome).

Question about the Soul Ripper flask just to confirm as I've never used it - I assume the best roll is -10 to maximum charges with the 2nd best roll being -9 to maximum charges, right? Have you found that without a CWDT setup on molten shell you are ever missing that survivability on surprise hits, or is it simply a matter of "don't be bad" and keep your VMS up at all times?

I admit the other thing I have a hard time with is switching my passive tree over and giving up some of the nice juicy nodes I've come to like such as the Sanctity/Discipline and Training and Sentinel nodes I use with CIP but your tree admittedly looks pretty darn optimal if we need to go grab that Necromantic Aegis node. My only other thought is to allocate that one on the amulet and find another path that gets us Ravenous Horde but not sure an option such as that exists that's actually better than your tree.

On chaos damage reduction - yes.

Also yes on Soul Ripper. You want -10 or higher, and -10 is the perfect roll. Higher (-9, -8...) is less ideal, but a few souls make little difference.

Regarding CWDT - a few thoughts here:
- You never want to take a hit without molten shell or VMS, so CWDT is not ideal.
- Molten shell overrides vaal molten shell, which you don't want to happen randomly
- You'll need to actively manage flasks + VMS, but it's not that bad. Without increased duration it's every 11 seconds. With increased duration this goes to 17 or 18 second. However, increased duration seems to cause soul gain prevention to extend longer than VMS, which then causes downtime.
- When VMS is down to 2 seconds or so, I find it best to start planning for a safe place to land and reapply VMS.

Necromantic Aegis can't be anointed unfortunately.

My tree makes a lot of sacrifices (especially life) to get to that 4th large jewel socket. Significantly more life from the tree, say 500-600 doesn't make a big difference when VMS is 18k. Also, I've never had VMS actually pop except when I'm lazily standing in AOEs picking up loot.

Don't forget that mobility from leap slam helps you avoid a ton of damage. It's like the Hunter fight when he zips around taunting "can't touch me... too slow...". That's now you.

Последняя редакция: Infl3x. Время: 23 апр. 2020 г., 10:19:07
"
Infl3x написал:

Also yes on Soul Ripper. You want -10 or higher, and -10 is the perfect roll. Higher (-9, -8...) is less ideal, but a few souls make little difference.

- You never want to take a hit without molten shell or VMS, so CWDT is not ideal.
- Molten shell overrides vaal molten shell, which you don't want to happen randomly
- You'll need to actively manage flasks + VMS, but it's not that bad. Without increased duration it's every 11 seconds. With increased duration this goes to 17 or 18 second. However, increased duration seems to cause soul gain prevention to extend longer than VMS, which then causes downtime.
- When VMS is down to 2 seconds or so, I find it best to start planning for a safe place to land and reapply VMS.

My tree makes a lot of sacrifices (especially life) to get to that 4th large jewel socket. Significantly more life from the tree, say 500-600 doesn't make a big difference when VMS is 18k. Also, I've never had VMS actually pop except when I'm lazily standing in AOEs picking up loot.

Don't forget that mobility from leap slam helps you avoid a ton of damage. It's like the Hunter fight when he zips around taunting "can't touch me... too slow...". That's now you.

Great, thanks again. I'm OK to use flasks and will skip the CWDT setup.

If I'm using my leap slam with curse on hit, am also thinking about using two-abyssal-jewel-socket Command of the Pit gloves with just VMS and Pride socketed, using leap slam with my curse setup (sacrificing some zoomy speed from what your setup would be) and taking the extra jewel. Also may realize I like the speed and take your approach where you keep storm brand for curse on hit and use leap slam with faster attacks.
"
Infl3x написал:
"
CrazedBadger написал:

...am I right in thinking that translates to 10% damage taken from 12% damage taken = 17% relative reduction to damage taken? I use Divine Flesh as well and it's awesome).

Question about the Soul Ripper flask just to confirm as I've never used it - I assume the best roll is -10 to maximum charges with the 2nd best roll being -9 to maximum charges, right? Have you found that without a CWDT setup on molten shell you are ever missing that survivability on surprise hits, or is it simply a matter of "don't be bad" and keep your VMS up at all times?

I admit the other thing I have a hard time with is switching my passive tree over and giving up some of the nice juicy nodes I've come to like such as the Sanctity/Discipline and Training and Sentinel nodes I use with CIP but your tree admittedly looks pretty darn optimal if we need to go grab that Necromantic Aegis node. My only other thought is to allocate that one on the amulet and find another path that gets us Ravenous Horde but not sure an option such as that exists that's actually better than your tree.

One more question for you: It looks like you only run one large cluster jewel with Rotten Claws while the other build variants suggest that 2 are required to get to 100% impale. Can I ask why you only run 1?
"
CrazedBadger написал:

One more question for you: It looks like you only run one large cluster jewel with Rotten Claws while the other build variants suggest that 2 are required to get to 100% impale. Can I ask why you only run 1?

According to POB, that 2nd Rotten Claws only nets something like 5 or 6 % DPS while renewal nets around 10%. I don't recall exactly but it was lower than another renewal. The first Rotten Claws gets something like 10 or 11%.

Let me know what set up you end up with. Would love to compare notes.

I've recently tried swapping in more Eminence jewels in place of Harmonies. With Awakened Multistrike, golems spend a lot of time slamming dead monsters - wasted DPS. Playing around with 5E-4H or 4E-5H to see if there's a more optimal set up. 2-5% lower theoretical max DPS according ot POB but in practice, 4x slams that finish faster should be higher overall clearspeed. This is even more true if the slams finish faster than the cooldown, as cooldown will finish in the time to takes the golem to move to next pack. Bonus side effect is more golem buff %, which means faster attack speed for leap slam.
"
Infl3x написал:
For anyone interested in a change of pace, here's my take on a best of both worlds build. Super fast, no-hassle map clear and great defenses:

Leap slam around maps (yes, that's right... PURE AWESOME)
Trigger socketed spells when leap slamming - minions are buffed and directed/teleported to your leap slam location.
99.5% VMS up time
2M boss slam DPS per golem x6 (with only 1 curse)
Swap leap slam for storm brand if you prefer
Swap in 2xCIP for 2.3M+ DPS on big bosses

https://pastebin.com/sQgRBXHz (updated 4/21 with 2 curses, other tweaks)

Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Use a cheap sceptre here to enable leap slam. Much cheaper than convoking wand and damage is surprisingly competitive. Fast attack speed is ideal. Use lightning golem as a buff golem (huge attack speed increase) and link leap slam with attack speed support.

Not sure what I like better - leap slam linked with curse or leap slam linked with faster attacks. Ludicrous leap slam speed or slightly slower speed that applies curse (1-button mapping except to refresh VMS).

Flasks:
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Or

Недоступно

For more ludicrous leap slam.

Pop soul catcher before popping VMS. Then when VMS ends, pop soul ripper, soul catcher, and VMS again. Only down time is however long it takes you to pop the 2 flasks and VMS (or if VMS blows early). Augment with regular molten shell as necessary. Soul ripper is expensive if you get near 50 souls (ideal for VMS), but can be had for cheaper if you compromise a bit.

I picked up 4 large cluster jewels in my tree. The jewels can be crafted relatively cheaply if you can snag a deal on a good base. Look for 8 added passive skills and increased minion damage base. You should be able to hit what you want chaos spamming (I averaged about 40 chaos per jewel). If you alt spam + regal then it's even cheaper but you lose 1 notable. Or just buy a 4 affix one.

3 of the following:
Недоступно

1 notable don't care
Feasting Fiends
Renewal
2 added passives are sockets

1 of the following:
Недоступно

1 notable don't care
Feasting Fiends
Rotten Claws
2 added passives are sockets

Enjoy.

Can you explain, please, what Glorious Vanity jewel does? And which "value" of bathe in blood to aim for?

Thanks!
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
nesousx написал:

Can you explain, please, what Glorious Vanity jewel does? And which "value" of bathe in blood to aim for?

Thanks!

Glorious Vanity with "Xibaqua" changes any keystone in its radius into Divine Flesh. The numbers as far as I know determine random notable and passive changes, which are mostly useless. Don't worry about the number.
"
Infl3x написал:
"
nesousx написал:

Thanks!

Glorious Vanity with "Xibaqua" changes any keystone in its radius into Divine Flesh. The numbers as far as I know determine random notable and passive changes, which are mostly useless. Don't worry about the number.

I am not sure to get how good it is. Do I need it? :)
I picked up a cheap upgrade:

and a not so cheap one:

4.6M shocked DPS per golem
4.2M no shock DPS per golem

https://pastebin.com/tvMmQQQb

Crafted the sceptre for 4.8M DPS (4ex cost).
1. Prefixes cannot change
2. Scour
3. Craft up to 3 modifiers
4. Minion attack speed
5. Trigger socketed spells

Currently running with a 5 Eminence + 4 Harmony set up, which I find better for clear speed. 2 Eminence + 7 Harmony gets 5M DPS
Последняя редакция: Infl3x. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 17:50:03
"
nesousx написал:

I am not sure to get how good it is. Do I need it? :)

The small passive and notable changes it causes are generally inconsequential. The big goal is getting Divine Flesh, the keystone. And that is 100% always coming from a "Xibaqua" Glorious Vanity jewel.

If you get lucky with the other small passives, take advantage of it. But don't go hunting for an "ideal" one.
can you pls check out my gear and my passive tree. i dont know whats wrong and im super squishy

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация