3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
Elocara написал:
I know you said you didn't want to hold hands regarding leveling, but this build is very branched and I could do with a little hinting on where to go first, if you're comfortable with that.

I'm not Wrecker, but hopefully this helps!

I'll go straight for Lord of the Dead for the +1 Zombie. After that, I'll decide whether to push for Death Attunement for another Zombie (and a few Health nodes on the way) or Ravenous Horde for its pile of minion buffs + Onslaught chance. I think I went for the Zombie first last time, but with the nerfs I'm considering going for the buffs first this time around.

After that, it's wide open. If you feel you're light on HP, push toward the HP nodes. Want to set up your second Curse? Go unlock that. Want to beef up your minions? Start grabbing every minion node in reach. I don't think I've ever filled out the tree the same way twice, and I've played this build 5 times over the course of 6 leagues.
"
Elocara написал:
I know I said I wanted to continue the Trigger Happy Build but I am SO itching to try out your zombies, Wrecker_of_Days. Since I haven't played it before, I will not have to compare it post nerf, but I am confident it will deliver a great experience in the new league!

So excited to start playing, but I have to be patient a little longer, since it starts at 10pm for me.

I know you said you didn't want to hold hands regarding leveling, but this build is very branched and I could do with a little hinting on where to go first, if you're comfortable with that.
Hey Elocara!

It's hard to leave a build you like. I haven't played this build with the new changes yet either so we'll see how it goes. You'll have to let me know, I'm starting with my CI Curser this league. I'm sure it'll do just as well though. Balance changes are always with good intentions. I'm looking forward to what you have to say about it.

For levelling, I'd get all the nodes as they come. I personally would get all the nodes on the right, then all the nodes at the top, then go south and get all the bottom nodes (the middle branch with Elemental Equilibrium), then finally the west nodes on the left. Does that help?

Thanks for such a kind post. I really appreciate your kindness and excitement. Let me know if you need anything else!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Katalaeia написал:

I'm not Wrecker, but hopefully this helps!

Thanks for your tips they surely will help!

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Thanks for such a kind post.

Thank you for sharing your stress-free builds, they are keeping me interested in Poe longer than I ever was before.

And thanks for the help again!
Nice , simple build. Leaves a lot of room for experiments :D i like it !
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

So, Feeding Frenzy used to give minions More damage in two ways. The Feeding Frenzy Buff and the skill gem. As far as I understand it, the Feeding Frenzy Buff will still give "all of your minions have 10% more minion damage, 15% increased movement speed, 15% increased attack speed and 15% increased cast speed". So it's not a lot but it's still something. I hate how the default minions behave. So we'll see how this goes. Meat Shield is always an option too. Put Zombies in a 4 link and skeletons in the 6link.

The following opinion is in regards to the ZOMBIE'S 6-link.

FF probably the hardest nerf to the zombies in this build. If you can call it "hard".
This build craves that extra aggro range.
I think you either run with FF or without it. No meatshield. I recall using the unique chest with 'supported by meatshield' for my zombies and it just was not good entering mid-game.
I tried many variations in my zombie links and FF was always put back in after a couple of maps. Not because of the damage but for the range.

We'll be just fine without that little extra damage.

Zombie on!
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
I think you either run with FF or without it. No meatshield.

This is how I've felt about it since those two gems were added. I'd much rather have the aggressive Zombies and maybe have to resummon one a little more often than have tankier ones that don't want to go attack stuff.
It would be cool if they put "aggressive minions" into a passive node somewhere. This way people could choose to run either FF gem or to go for the node.
Or the devs could just make them aggressive by default and let people have fun.

Zombies without FF just doesn't work (with this build). At all. Too clumsy.

Skeletons on the other hand are good without it. You just pop them on enemies and laugh (and zombies quickly come to help them). After I hit lvl 100 last league I put minion speed on Skeletons (instead of burning damage. Since I had "ignite" on my helmet, I thought burning damage was the best choice)... Wow. It made such a big difference in clearing speed (I should have tried it much sooner!). This time I will definitely go with minion speed (instead of life) from the start.
I just want to say thank you for this guide. Currently delving deeper into it and looking at my options but as someone who has loved the standard STR-stacking Baronmancer since Delve league this looks like a perfect fit to transition into with all the nerfs on the way.

I know it's been mentioned as an option already but I'm strongly considering going Commander over Mistress given we're losing a huge chunk of resists from Bone Barrier. And since Spirit Offering got taken down a peg, it doesn't seem worth it to have something like Flesh offering affect us anymore. Especially when the alternative is getting another 30% all resists. Now it's just a matter of slotting in an aura I actually want hitting myself. Probably will end up being Haste.

All that aside, thank you and everyone else in this thread providing useful tips and clarifications. Looking forward to another league of letting an undead horde smash everything.
I unshelved the Necro just to try out this build just because I've liked every Wrecker build I've ran so far.

I tried Erendel for a bit to get my skeletons to almost instant explode, and eventually went Mon'tregul's grasp for kicks. The damage seems pretty exceptional, but I could really go for a "go here" command of some kind for my big stupid zombies.

That said, I'm down to at least run it for a bit. Thanks for everyone's input in this thread, and keep on doing the best Thriller dance you can!
I was thinking.. With Leash of Oblation and a 25% increased effect of offerings chest, perhaps, instead of the 4L CWDT, a fun option would be to use Cyclone-CWC-Spirit/Flesh Offering-Bone Offering. It should work fairly well while mapping as you won't be running out of corpses to use.
Последняя редакция: Drklf. Время: 14 марта 2020 г., 1:10:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация