3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
M_atrix написал:
Well, it's nearly impossible to have 3 auras (Hatred - 50% reserved mana, Temporal Chains - 35%) with this build if you don't spec into "lower reserved mana" nodes or wear suitable gear. And enfeeble+temporal chains are the best combo for this build, since dealing damage is not an issue here.

But of course, everyone can make their own variations if they like it and it's better for them.
I always consider adding mana reservation reduction nodes to this build. It's always one of my greatest toss ups.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I scored a Tabula from a Delirium encounter partway through Act 4, so my Zombies are being spoiled and are already housed in a 6L :) Just killed Malachai and having a great time.

I did opt to go for Ravenous Horde before Death Attunement and everything still felt pretty good, but I got lucky and found a +1 Zombie Talisman quite early on. I've since swapped it out because the stats on it were horrible but it was a great low level piece.

I think I'm up to 4 deaths so far and all but one have been due to Delirium stuff one-shotting me, so par for the course there I suppose. I don't have the patience to try going deathless - I like trying to go fast, and sometimes it bites me in the butt.

The one thing that has always bothered me with this build is the lack of a movement skill that can cross gaps, so I'm using Dash this time around. Rather than rely on finding a good Unset Ring, I'm going to switch the Curse on Hit grouping to use selfcast Arc instead of CwDT-Ball Lightning. This will remove the need for a 4L and I can toss Dash into the empty socket there.

I'm a little light on health at the moment so I should probably be playing more cautiously than I am, but I'm 4 points away from Constitution and that'll give me another bump, especially if I can find some better gear going into A5. I also need to get at least one Staunching roll on a flask before Kitava or that's going to be painful.
Did a bit more testing, and since I value faster movement, I figured there must be something I can do. I swapped out CWDT and Ball Lightning to Shield Charge and Faster Attacks Support. Now I can zoom zoom zoom and move around fast and smack enemies with my shield. Since we're using Curse on Hit and Endfeeble on the same item, every time you hit a pack with your shield charge, they will get Enfeeble as well. You don't have to rely on the CWDT to proc anymore.
wow am getting my ass kicked on t14-16 maps. (
Damn, stutters every few seconds and lag. It's an unplayable game this league. Especially today. Either the servers are overloaded or the patch is super unoptimized. Or both.

And I hate Delirium. One shotting, high-damage AOE mechanics which you can't even see - the devs really don't like their players I see.

I guess I gonna have to play another game for the time being. What a mess.
"
Kingx написал:
Hey Kingx!

Are you playing on PC? Is "onemorre" your character? If so, capping your resists would be a BIG help for sure. Also, your weapon is removing 30% of your life putting you around 3500-3700 life. If you switch your weapon for anything else, you'll see a big improvement for sure.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
M_atrix написал:
Damn, stutters every few seconds and lag. It's an unplayable game this league. Especially today. Either the servers are overloaded or the patch is super unoptimized. Or both.

And I hate Delirium. One shotting, high-damage AOE mechanics which you can't even see - the devs really don't like their players I see.

I guess I gonna have to play another game for the time being. What a mess.
Hey M_atrix!

I believe changes are coming to the fog. There are lots of complaints about hidden and surprise damage. Keep your eyes open for some changes.

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Hey M_atrix!

I believe changes are coming to the fog. There are lots of complaints about hidden and surprise damage. Keep your eyes open for some changes.

They need to fix not only the fog, but somehow the game can't handle spawning monsters anymore. Now it always freeze-lags every single time you do delirium or breach, or metamorph and my CPU reaches 100% usage, it was never like this before.

Even a conqueror influenced map with spawning minions is doing really bad stuff to performance.

Imagine how "cool" (pun intended) everything looks, when you have conqueror influence spawns + delirium fog with monsters + go through breach too. Billions of monsters and a slideshow of screenshots ^^. I just spam healing potions and hope I am not dead when my character starts to move once again haha. Quality gaming.
Finished the campaign a little over an hour ago - I seriously think almost all of my deaths were Delirium-induced. Arakaali was the only Act boss to kill me at all, and normally one of the Kitavas gets me, even if only one time, so it was a pretty clean run from that perspective.

I'm liking playing with Arc instead of Ball Lightning. Dash is working out pretty well too.

I just need to learn some self-control with the Delirium stuff. It's especially irritating that it seems a lot of the spawned monsters will ignore my minions completely and come try to hit me in the face.
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Kingx написал:
Hey Kingx!

Are you playing on PC? Is "onemorre" your character? If so, capping your resists would be a BIG help for sure. Also, your weapon is removing 30% of your life putting you around 3500-3700 life. If you switch your weapon for anything else, you'll see a big improvement for sure.

yes its onemore, the weapon u saw is used to lvl gems, my rez is 75+ on all 3. my hp is 5300 es is 3400.
Последняя редакция: Kingx. Время: 16 марта 2020 г., 3:03:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация