3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

Hello - I just want to say thanks for your builds, I've sustained some injuries which limit my reaction and mobility so i like simple easy to use play-styles.

I'm just starting out with this in Standard SSF. I don't really have the time to get anything done in a league, so prefer to do Standard and take my time and don't want to do trade again.

My question is, should I follow your 3.10 guidelines or since I'm staying Standard SSF - build off the 3.11 guidelines?

Thanks!
"
Kaejai написал:
Hello - I just want to say thanks for your builds, I've sustained some injuries which limit my reaction and mobility so i like simple easy to use play-styles.

I'm just starting out with this in Standard SSF. I don't really have the time to get anything done in a league, so prefer to do Standard and take my time and don't want to do trade again.

My question is, should I follow your 3.10 guidelines or since I'm staying Standard SSF - build off the 3.11 guidelines?

Thanks!
Hey Kaejai!

That's very kind of you to take the time to be so kind and encouraging. I'm really sorry for your injuries. I hope they are temporary. But even if they aren't, don't be discouraged. Permanent limitations edify the people around us when we go through life with a good attitude. I'm glad my guides have been helpful though. If you have any suggestions or feedback from your perspective, I'd love it.

I'm a standard SSF player for the same reasons; I just want to play when I can. I'm actually not SSF cause I like to sell, but I don't buy...but anyway...

If you're comfortable following a Path of Building without any guidance, the 3.11 guide is really strong. It does more damage and has better damage mitigation as well. The cons to it are: that it might not actually make the guide next league (if you were thinking of following it long term), there's more micromanagement (Spectres and Animated Guardian), and there's a couple more optional buttons. So with the current 3.10 setup, for buttons, you're looking at: Skeletons and Bone Armour. For the 3.11 setup, you're looking at: Skeletons, Bone Armour, and Shield Charge. (Sh Ch. is totally optional though. I'll likely rarely use it. On the other hand, you could completely ignore skeletons and just Sh Ch. around too.)

If you ignore Shield Charge for 3.11, the playstyle is almost the same with the exception of gems. (If you have issues with nausea, like me, and normally avoid movement skills, shield charge isn't that bad without any movement speed on my boots.)

I still don't know which I prefer honestly. I really like them both. Though...not having to deal with Elemental Equilibrium while gearing is really nice.

I totally didn't answer your question but I hope this helped anyway :). I'll answer whatever questions you may have about whichever setup you follow, but the 3.11 one is subject to change of course.

(Thanks again for such kind words.)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
That's really wonderful Wrecker and I appreciate all you do.
I would also like to add that I saw a post about a guy who lost use of his hand for a bit and they make really cool foot pedals to replace button taps.
I even thought of getting some for some of my "busy" builds :)

Back to the beach! Gonna try this essence drain thing I am hearing sooooo much about! Blight is such an amazing leveling skill!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 16 мая 2020 г., 19:10:03
"
GrunkleBob написал:
I would also like to add that I saw a post about a guy who lost use of his hand for a bit and they make really cool foot pedals to replace button taps.

Back to the beach! Gonna try this essence drain thing I am hearing sooooo much about! Blight is such an amazing leveling skill!
Thanks GrunkleBob!

You're awesome. You've been amazing.

That seems like a neat idea to get more buttons in. I wonder how feasible it is for PoE. That's cool!

Good luck with your chaos build!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Скрытый текст
"
GrunkleBob написал:

Thanks GrunkleBob!

You're awesome. You've been amazing.

That seems like a neat idea to get more buttons in. I wonder how feasible it is for PoE. That's cool!

Good luck with your chaos build!

Have you ever tried ED/Contagion?
I mean yeah you gotta buy some gear, but holy crap is that fun!
I'm at 67, tonight's goal is 3 ascentions and a Kitava kill... LOL!

Plus I got beat into shape on my Jugg, some good suggestions from the forum and DOUBLED my damage, I just got some rework to do :)

Great times in Wraeclast!
Quick update since last question I asked: almost level 90 after around a week of game time. I don't use EE, and I opted out of a few minor minion hp nodes and got Golem Commander. A huge change was immortal call on CWDT around level 85 and I have not died since (whereas before I was dying every few maps!). This is especially important in delirium due to the exploding monsters that come at you in droves. I also use flame dash currently instead of shield charge because I get around better and can leave combat without running into stuff.
"
Furor_Dei написал:
Quick update since last question I asked: almost level 90 after around a week of game time. I don't use EE, and I opted out of a few minor minion hp nodes and got Golem Commander. A huge change was immortal call on CWDT around level 85 and I have not died since (whereas before I was dying every few maps!). This is especially important in delirium due to the exploding monsters that come at you in droves. I also use flame dash currently instead of shield charge because I get around better and can leave combat without running into stuff.

Cool, yes, multi golem fits here, people had success in leagues past. I did not :(
Imortal call, even though it messes with Bone Armor, I agree it is almost mandatory with all the explodes going on.
Again, the beauty of this build is it gets you to end game, and you can take it anywhere after that because you should have a basic grasp of the tree and gearing and ALWAYS have a fall back point you can retreat to and start over when things don't work out!
GJ!
since i use golem commander, should I switch brutality support for melee physical damage support? i imagine brutality support is canceling out the unholy might damage gained from grave intentions. also, what do you think about animate guardian vs summon chaos golem?
Последняя редакция: Furor_Dei. Время: 19 мая 2020 г., 17:12:54
"
Furor_Dei написал:
since i use golem commander, should I switch brutality support for melee physical damage support? i imagine brutality support is canceling out the unholy might damage gained from grave intentions. also, what do you think about animate guardian vs summon chaos golem?

I know I hated golems and commander didn't last long in my build.
I can't stand things that offer low benefit and die all the damn time!
I use Animate guardian with KingMaker and gruthkuls pelt kaoms roots and southbound gloves. A 20% minion damage bone helm with 90+life and 20+ chaos resist caps him off nicely. He ain't gonna die, but don't take him to Hall of Grandmasters either :) Kingmaker grants fortify and culling strike AURA.
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:

I know I hated golems and commander didn't last long in my build.
I can't stand things that offer low benefit and die all the damn time!
I use Animate guardian with KingMaker and gruthkuls pelt kaoms roots and southbound gloves. A 20% minion damage bone helm with 90+life and 20+ chaos resist caps him off nicely. He ain't gonna die, but don't take him to Hall of Grandmasters either :) Kingmaker grants fortify and culling strike AURA.

what would you use the 3 points on instead of golem commander? my current profile is public if you want to look. i will look into gearing my animated guardian better that is probably my issue. why southbound gloves?
Последняя редакция: Furor_Dei. Время: 19 мая 2020 г., 19:27:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация