3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

Still looking into switching out golem commander for a jewel slot, I wish I could accurately calculate dps for zombies with unholy might (after replacing brutality support in 6-slot with maim support) + a cluster jewel with raze and pillage (+other mods if possible) https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cluster_Jewel#List_of_notable_passives
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Скрытый текст
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Have you ever tried ED/Contagion?
I mean yeah you gotta buy some gear, but holy crap is that fun!
I'm at 67, tonight's goal is 3 ascentions and a Kitava kill... LOL!

Plus I got beat into shape on my Jugg, some good suggestions from the forum and DOUBLED my damage, I just got some rework to do :)

Great times in Wraeclast!
Hey GrunkleBob!

I have not tried ED/Con. I likely won't. It's not a "1-button" playstyle. Same reason I haven't really done anything with Bane :(. I hear how strong it is though.

LOL you are RIGHT about that! I use all 7 buttons! Totems, Contagion, ED, blight to finish them off, it gets VERY BUSY! But damn, it melts screens, it is soooo beautiful when it goes right :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
If you're looking for a bit of a change, feel free to help me test out my 3.11 idea for this build. I'm only going to show the Pastebin, so you'll need PoB to check it out. I really don't like big changes to builds from league to league, but I really wanted this character to have more survivability.

Hey there! First time playing a mancer/minion build and so far I'm enjoying it! Thanks for the hard work you put in to this for me not to have to think haha

So I'm trying your 3.11 variation, and from the pob I'm a bit confused.

What is the 6L Cyclone/Raging spirit setup - is that to be ignored or am I missing a mechanic that you're doing - switching weapons/etc? Could you explain the idea behind it a bit more - I've never raised spectres so I'm in the dark when choosing - just going for powerful ranged?

I haven't leveled up my skill gems enough yet, just got here to the end game and switched over, but it seems I'm not doing as much damage as I was with explodey minions... My animate guardian is a whole other 2 hours of looking things up as to what I'm going to equip it with - I'm scared to lose stuff haha! I originally thought the 6L Cyclone setup was supposed to be for my AG, so I got a 6L, essenced it with reflect physical and life/res, and tried getting the cyclone on it before I had ever cast AG before.... ><

Any advice is much appreciated!
"
Furor_Dei написал:
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:
what would you use the 3 points on instead of golem commander? my current profile is public if you want to look. i will look into gearing my animated guardian better that is probably my issue. why southbound gloves?
Personally, Furor_Dei, I'd just go for an outside Cluster Jewel spot. Jewels are fun to improve/replace.

Thanks, what cluster jewels work well with this build? I have not explored them at all. I am trying to use path of building to check minion dps but it does not seem to calculate as i expect (it says nothing about the chaos dps from grave intentions).
Honestly Furor_Dei, I'm not sure. I play Standard. But even if the Clusters go core and reach Standard for 3.11, I just play with what drops. So if you get something offensive or defensive, that'd be what you'd sacrifice from your current tree to add the cluster nodes. So I'm not sure what's out there.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Furor_Dei написал:

lvl 90 and 50% to next level ( died twice today, once to hunter poison and the other because i walked away from desk and came back dead). About 10 days in this season I think this build has some real potential to crush all end game content fairly easily and without a huge budget. I have spent less than 2 exalt on gear so far too. Just need to iron out some details, I am a huge fan of this build and will keep chatting improvements here and play it next season.
Awesome Furor_Dei!

I'm glad the build suites you so well. Thanks for taking the time to be so encouraging and passing on the praise. Thank you! It'll be a pleasure to have you around next league (if the new metas don't tempt you that much ;)).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 20 мая 2020 г., 14:43:23
"
ThirdProphecy написал:
Hey there! First time playing a mancer/minion build and so far I'm enjoying it! Thanks for the hard work you put in to this for me not to have to think haha
Hey ThirdProphecy! I'm glad you're having a good time! Thanks for the thanks!

"
So I'm trying your 3.11 variation, and from the pob I'm a bit confused.

What is the 6L Cyclone/Raging spirit setup - is that to be ignored or am I missing a mechanic that you're doing - switching weapons/etc?
Ya, the greyed out skills aren't to be used. They are just there to quickly switch between Ideas I was thinking of. I'm still considering SRS instead of skeletons. There are so many options to consider so I have them there for easy theory crafting. Only play the activated links.

"
Could you explain the idea behind it a bit more - I've never raised spectres so I'm in the dark when choosing - just going for powerful ranged?
Spectres can be really strong for any minion build. BUT you'll get 3 naturally, maybe 4. So you need to decide if you want them to be offensive or defensive. If you want offensive Spectres, you'll want spectres that deal physical damage. I use this website for all my database stuff. The linked monster is who I'd go for aggressive spectres. There's also the Undying Evangelist that puts up the occasional proximity shield. There's the Stygian Silverback that gives all of your minions Frenzy charges...there are tons of options. You don't have to have them all the same minion either. Just make sure they're doing the job you want them to, as often as you want. But the spectre world is HUGE!

"
I haven't leveled up my skill gems enough yet, just got here to the end game and switched over, but it seems I'm not doing as much damage as I was with explodey minions...
3.11's current version of the build does WAY more damage. You'll see as your gems level. BUT, if you're following the Pastebin to the "T", you'll notice you want to be close to your minions for Meatshield and Flesh and Stone to be powerful. I honestly don't know how close. I can't find that info anywhere.

"
My animate guardian is a whole other 2 hours of looking things up as to what I'm going to equip it with - I'm scared to lose stuff haha!
Ya, AG, like spectres, is a whole world on it's own. I just give it what drops and works but I expect it to die. So only equip it with expendable gear until you're really setup. The safest method, once you have the mod unlocked, is to rely on a chest piece that you can craft the "drops when the AG dies" mod on it. Even though AG has huge potential, think of it as "just for fun" until things are setup.

"
I originally thought the 6L Cyclone setup was supposed to be for my AG, so I got a 6L, essenced it with reflect physical and life/res, and tried getting the cyclone on it before I had ever cast AG before.... ><
I'm really sorry. I hope it's still something you can use.

"
Any advice is much appreciated!
If Spectres and AG are a little overwhelming right now, you can switch the links for anything you like. CwDT level 1, Immortal Call level 3, Ball lightning level 4, Culling Strike...that's something that comes to mind.

Great questions!

Annnnnd

"
Furor_Dei написал:
Скрытый текст
"
GrunkleBob написал:

16% increased maximum life.
Forget about your animate guardian doing damage, this ain't his build.
He is the most OP buff you could ever give yourself and your minions.
Properly supported he will not die. And minions with fortify and culling strike don't die either :)

Sweet, any unique boots to go with the set? I imagine https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kaom%27s_Roots for the high hp idea?

Yep I went kaoms roots, mine had 171 life, good enough. My AG has 78000 life, 8400ES and generates 3400 per second and can leech up to 15000. He's gonna be ok :)
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 20 мая 2020 г., 15:48:57
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:
Скрытый текст
"
GrunkleBob написал:

16% increased maximum life.
Forget about your animate guardian doing damage, this ain't his build.
He is the most OP buff you could ever give yourself and your minions.
Properly supported he will not die. And minions with fortify and culling strike don't die either :)

Sweet, any unique boots to go with the set? I imagine https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kaom%27s_Roots for the high hp idea?

Yep I went kaoms roots, mine had 171 life, good enough. My AG has 78000 life, 8400ES and generates 3400 per second and can leech up to 15000. He's gonna be ok :)

Where do you find full AG stats?
Hey there!

I found a fix for the 3.11 loss of Hatred - I got Hatred back on top of everything you have in the build with just 1 unique, Essence Worm.

My gear right now lets me have precious 22-23 mana left, and with either a piece that has a bit of mana or a ring with -7 Mana Cost craft prefix, I can spam everything I need off the regen I have. The only sacrifice was blood and sand :(

I also had been running blood and sand on a decent unset ring in order to free up the 4th link for my raise skellies - which I put deathmark in for that single target action....

The only issue is summoning Spirits or Zombies - Gotta drop Hatred for a sec to summon them, but my minions pretty much haven't died yet so this is minor for me.

Wonder what your DPS would calculate if you had Hatred running on top? Well, minus the Blood and Sand...

(for my lack of Chaos res, I plan on taking a small chaos res cluster jewel, gonna give me +flat life, +all res, and poison immunity (something like +53 chaos res after the 3 nodes).

Edit: Something to consider is that this makes Commander of Darkness ascendancy more worth it. Also, I swapped fortify/shield charge and some others - replaced the 3 node for fortify/shield charge to be Convocation, Dark Pact, Spirit Offering with trigger socketed spell craft. I also left CwDT with immortal call on its own, to make room for Smoke Mine (added move speed, and defensive blinding, plus its a teleport that I don't need to run up all stairways/ramps for). And last socket for the carrion golem.

So with Convocation triggering, it keeps all the minions near/on you - so Meat Shield works more often. On top of that, constantly proccing an offering is nice so that you don't have to get HIT (i'm in HC) in order for it to trigger. Dark Pact is just a gimme as far as triggering spells - I basically trigger all 3 of these all the time. My spectres are the AoE Phys Ranged guys that cast bubble shields (Undying something), so the Convocation brings the shields to me more often as well.

Last change I made was I added Deathmark to the Skelly 4-link (maim, skellies, damage, deathmark). This lets me add a boost of damage and immediate swarming of single target - works for when there's a big pack of mobs and you can't bust through - and on bosses it adds a lot of extra damage for the swarm of Vaal Skellies that show up for Deathmark as well.

All these changes seem good for me, only slightly less defensive because loss of fortify, but a phasing flask should help a lot.

I know this doesn't fit your play style/build style but just wanted to update!
Последняя редакция: ThirdProphecy. Время: 21 мая 2020 г., 3:16:21
"
Furor_Dei написал:

Where do you find full AG stats?

Download Path Of Building POB
Google POB fork from local identity, add this to POB.
POB fork is a better version and will update itself along with anything new from POB.
Open POB there is a box where you can type in your account name and pull your character list.
Select your necro.
In the calcs tab in the top left you can select animate guardian and see all his damage/survivability stats. You can NEVER see the gear you have on him again.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация