[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

It says that the link`s you have to diffrent levels in the skill tree are from 3.9.1.

Is it viable for 3.10?
31 at the moment and its slow going, will carry on till 60/70ish and see how it goes.
I got a 4 socket at level 20 what would I link together? Bolt,Elemental damage,Lightning and what else?
"
wotad написал:
I got a 4 socket at level 20 what would I link together? Bolt,Elemental damage,Lightning and what else?

LMP or Volley, really makes a difference, then later on when you have Spellslinger with Arc it's just easy.
"
SpontaneousCombustion написал:
"
shinino написал:
So having played this through the first 5 acts, here are my thoughts:

1) Get dual wands as quickly as you can, looking for flat phys/lightning, phys%/spell damage% on them. This will otherwise feel fairly clunky well into Act 2 -- packs will be nice, but bosses (Delirium especially!) will feel painful as hell. Links at this point are Kinetic Bolt > Added Lightning Damage (when available)

Dumb question, but is this suggesting that we should run both wands with the same gems in each wand?

Or just that the 2nd wand is basically for the stats on wands and we should put... something else in the sockets (not Kinetic Bolt)?

The second, yeah. Basically, because of the dual wield nodes you pick up (and because of wand nodes in general) dual wands is much better than wand/shield.
"
Narelen написал:

I also found this:

But I figured the Spell damage would scale better than ele damage would, but it's hard to tell exactly without a working PoB.

From what I understand: Flat damage (any type), spell damage% and physical damage% will scale the best -- because every wand will have physical damage. The issue with ele% is that it requires a large source of ele damage -- this may be better end-game with all of the auras/golems/heralds -- I'm not certain. From the guide though, we want as much flat lightning as possible and then we'll be turning it into cold with the rings -- that'd indicate that ele% would be better at that point.
"
Riverwind77 написал:
It looks like a very good build, struggles a bit in act 1 and 2 for me, but starts scaling once i put added lightnming and faster casting (this one probably could be switch with elemental damage with attacks)

But i have a problem with dexterity, not getting it from passive trees, probably have to stack some dex in my equipment since you need it so bad for barrage, herald of ice, ice golem...

I also have a little bit of problem defeating bosses, but im sure i'll be fine

Have to try spellslinger with it too

Yeah, Dex/Str is a huge problem through the first five acts. Once you get into act 6 though, you start pathing into the Shadow area, and pick up dex there -- once that's done, it's really only str that's the issue. Crafting dex/str on gear and getting the right ammy definitely will help. I believe we pass by a +30 node early on too -- getting that temporarily can help.
"
AziiRe написал:
Alright heaps of messages, i'm going to plow through them. Look out for your Bold-end name for replies directly to a reply you posted.

@Sanfear
IT's a wand attack, it is always a little awkward in Act 1. It ramps up significantly with Heralds and Spellslinger. In maps now and it is a lot of fun. Will update with videos shortly.

Now Im having fun! xD

It changes a lot after a few more lvls. Actually, im trying weird things with spellslinger just for fun, with magma orb, elemental hit, freezing pulse, fireball...xD
Последняя редакция: Sanfear. Время: 14 марта 2020 г., 14:25:21
Going to sleep now, I will respond to all the comments since my previous message when I wake up. I have uploaded a Video (currently unlisted but direct link works) and linked it in the build guide. Goes through very rudimentary Levelling and the gear I currently have. You can also watch my pc absolutely shit itself in a Legion and I get dumpstered.

There is a Levelling Cheat Sheet in the guide now. This is super helpful, and will make all your levelling issues disappear. Will be back soon to reply to any burning questions / comments :D
Последняя редакция: AziiRe. Время: 14 марта 2020 г., 14:58:14
Guys correct me if I am wrong as it is the first time using Barrage, but for me it seems like it is better for mono target, while GMP feels better for leveling/clearing...
I am right now Act6, and tooltip gives me 2k DPS for KB with Barrage and 5k DPS with GMP...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация