[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

"
codename_quick написал:
is there a key item or something we need to use to be able to run 3 spellslinger auras? or just more mana on gear? the Conqueror's Efficiency jewel will not do much probably

on your skill tree get Soveregnty its 14% reduces reserve you can also use a wand like this

you can get better ones I personally use 4 spellslingers, 1 on wand and 3 on my gear. My gear is like 30 chaos total and I basically faceroll everything. This is all my gear and like I said stupid cheap.

Последняя редакция: Stormswa. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 11:04:04
"
I have just bought 6 Link Inpulsas and have noticed that I can no longer use 3x Spellslinger, too little mana. Do you have a Tipp for me? ^^

You must use the Sovereignty wheel, I will make a change to the build to show that!
"
Gustavson87 написал:
Hallo, ty for the Guide! Is impulsa worth to try to 6link it? And i have elemental weakness in barrage setup, should i switch for flammability?!
And i am curious, too what i should link to barrage of i get a curse on hit ring??

Ty for your guide and your effort that helps a lot when u are as stupid as i am :D

Greetings from germany and good loot to all of you!

P.s.: i am thankful for every advise cause i die a lot actually. Maybe someone has any tips for my gear or sth?! What to upgrade or look for maybe...

Hello!

A 6L is always worth it in PoE, because gems give so much more DPS. But that all depends on your budget.

Check your character sheet, and see what element is doing the damage for VD. My damage is over 90% fire damage, so I went with flammability. If you are doing a lot of elemental damage other than fire then use elemental weakness. It is not a huge change you will immediately notice until late game bossing.

I was talking to another person about curse on hit ring and so far I said to go with barrage - inspiriation - onslaught - culling strike. You can test things out and see how you like it. The only downside is that curse on hit rings give lower -# resistance to enemies than a lvl20 curse does. I do not know how much it will matter against super difficult bosses but it is all a learning process that a lot of you guys are helping me with!

As for dying a lot, get higher HP pool (mine is 6.5kHP with 500ES). We use shields in this build and you can try to get more block chance on jewels (new cluster jewels have some good block), as well as on your shield. If you are comfortable this league you can consider going CI, which will have a more eHP. Someone made a build on this and you can check it out, his build is expensive but it will give an idea hopefully! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mqf_mwEb7I As for me I am sticking with regular HP for now!

Hope this helps!
Последняя редакция: ShamefulPenguin. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 16:34:56
"
ShamefulPenguin написал:
"
I have just bought 6 Link Inpulsas and have noticed that I can no longer use 3x Spellslinger, too little mana. Do you have a Tipp for me? ^^

You must use the Sovereignty wheel, I will make a change to the build to show that!

thank you, yes I had already found that out myself ^^
The biggest problem I have with the build is, it's not tanky enough to kill everything in the endgame, I don't have to kill Sirius and Uber Elder, but you should be able to put everything up to T16.
I die permanently on high maps and delirium does not go beyond T10 or T11.

The build lacks much more defensiv.
"

thank you, yes I had already found that out myself ^^
The biggest problem I have with the build is, it's not tanky enough to kill everything in the endgame, I don't have to kill Sirius and Uber Elder, but you should be able to put everything up to T16.
I die permanently on high maps and delirium does not go beyond T10 or T11.

The build lacks much more defensiv.

Isn't your character level 76? Not sure there are many builds that can do T16 at level 76 :-0
yes you are right, but even if I'm lvl 80 or 90 and then have more life it won't make much difference. Whether I get a 1 hit with just under 5k Life or with 10k Life. Dead is dead
"
yes you are right, but even if I'm lvl 80 or 90 and then have more life it won't make much difference. Whether I get a 1 hit with just under 5k Life or with 10k Life. Dead is dead

are you talking about Deleriums or regular maps? Deleriums are hard no matter what and if you choose to do them yes you might die they are challenging. Also are you precasting your spells or are you waiting to see enemies im killing stuff offscreen all the time and casting while moving the entire map. Only time im in any danger of dying is in deleriums and those I just take slow I usually only get 4 stacks but oh well if you are dying too much then sacrifice some of your damage for life on you tree.

Like get rid of the elemental damage on the left and get some jewels that give flat life. If you are as you say getting 1 hit for 10k damage and thats not from a boss then not sure what to tell you.

Последняя редакция: Stormswa. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 18:19:25
I made a decision for myself
I will only do delirium up to a maximum of T10 or T11, and everything higher is normal without delirium. ^^
Ia there a way too scale vd higher?
"
I made a decision for myself
I will only do delirium up to a maximum of T10 or T11, and everything higher is normal without delirium. ^^

I only do them if I dont mind dying, like if I just went up a lvl or such I will do them but if im like at 50% or more then im skipping them. They are really hard but thats good this game has been so easy for soooo long.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация