[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

hey ! stragling with dmg.
what i miss?
Y, i know i a biot low lv . Also i change tree a bit.

https://pastebin.com/95Rf8Cus
"
Gustavson87 написал:
I use Grand spectrum jewel as ziz said in his video... actually 3 of them. Is this still good or should i look for rare jewel with +life, fire dmg to spell and attack Speed or sth?!

Ty for your help, you are amazing :)

Grand Spectrum gives decent amount of elemental damage and res but really good rare jewels will be better in the end.

Perfect Cobalt jewel:
16% Fire Damage
7% Max Life
12% Spell Damage
12% Area Damage

I try to take 3 of those mods on my jewels for this build. You almost always want life on rare jewels for most builds. This applies for Abyss jewels, where you will look for:

+# to Maximum Life
+# Fire Damage to Spells while holding a shield
+# fire damage to spells

For Abyss jewels, it does not have to be fire damage, cold/lightning will work as well. Since fire it is our primary damage, it is better to scale it instead of other elements.

Keep in mind that jewels can be expensive but do help in the end for DPS (and some life). Your jewels are fine for now but if you get into late game and want that extra boost of damage consider swapping jewels (if they are the only thing you haven't upgraded)

I hope this helps!
"
robymekka написал:
I would like to ask, how are you able to reserve 3 spellslingers so 6 link VD + 4 link spellslinger Wave of conviction + Desecrate spellslinger, is there a trick? even if i get extra mana enchanted i still can't reserve all 3 of them

Use the Sovereignty Wheel, I updated my PoB. I also started using 3 link WoC. I took off the Ice Bite but I don't think adding it will make the mana reservation worse. Try it out.

For a 5L you don't need the Sovereignty Wheel.

Hope this helps!
"
Piuras написал:
I have a question, why do you use Vengeful Commander on cluster jewel, despite not using any of the auras? Is this a bug in the POB?

That's my bad! It is a bug, I updated the jewel!

Sorry!
"
grab1t1 написал:
Why do you need/ use added Fire Damage to Attacks on the Wand?

Nice build by the Way, thx!

On wands, when you don't want added fire to attacks.

Instead you want Addd # to # Fire Damage. This is adds local damage to the wand. You can see that the wand itself now deals fire and physical damage. If you are to add lightning or cold damage to the wand it will also go there.

Spellslinger support says "Supported skills have added spell damage equal to #% of damage of equipped wand". So our want treats that wand added damage as added spell damage, which makes it a great for us! Now we look for added fire, added fire to spell, and other great mods.

TL;DR:
Spellslinger supports adds wand damage to the spells!
"
ermakzoj написал:
hey ! stragling with dmg.
what i miss?
Y, i know i a biot low lv . Also i change tree a bit.

https://pastebin.com/95Rf8Cus

Your build looks good, here are the things that stick out to me:

You are missing the basic jewels still. As you said you are leveling, so take them when you can. When you do take them they will help with DPS a lot.

Your wand is weak, I like the Trigger Socketed Spells and want to do that myself eventually. But our wand is a large part of how get DPS. We want to have big rolls on Adds # to # Fire damage, and Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells.

Once you get the currency, take off Alira and take the 2 passive points.

You can anoint Heart of Flame for extra DPS if you are still struggling.

Other than that not much sticks out to me. Your PoB is has similar DPS to mine! Let me know if it is still struggling as you level up.

Been following Ziz's build for a while, lowkey dont want to do the low-life version even though Impulsa would be lacking in single target damage. Havent faced awakener yet but is there anything i should change in my gear? Here's the pob link if the character shows as private https://pastebin.com/VbfnACe1
Hi man, super interesting build but I was wondering...

How is it when bossing?

As in, can it do elder, shaper, etc?

And if your haven't as of yet, do you believe it capable of?
:)
Последняя редакция: ShamefulPenguin. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 0:33:26
"
Crazyon написал:
Hi man, super interesting build but I was wondering...

How is it when bossing?

As in, can it do elder, shaper, etc?

And if your haven't as of yet, do you believe it capable of?

I have not attempted any of the late game bosses yet, but I am in t14 and going good if that shows anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mqf_mwEb7I&t=78s

Check out this guys video/build, he has some great damage. His build is different than mine, where I focus on a budget friendly/league start build, and he focuses on late game/expensive DPS monster.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация