[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Is it a good idea to go for the Juggernaut node and some of the defensive nodes like Diamond Skin or Solidity ?
I used a warlord's exalted orb on this
i've used maybe 100 2 socket chaotic resigantors and not hit the proper -9 fire, am i doing something wrong or unlucky?

Edit: realised this is too low i lvl I think...wonderful
Последняя редакция: shaob. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 14:04:34
"
_MrL_ написал:
I want to try this build and I need a bit of help. A lv88 is ready to be converted. I bough some gear

But even I have Inspiration in chest and 2 rings with reduced mana for non-channeling skills I cannot activate all 3 x spellslinger.

Probably it is a rookie mistake, could you be so kind to tell me how to use the setup, I simply do not understand what gems to use in order to get the orange balls. A "dummy style" explanation would be great, thanks.

You need to get the sovereignty node to be able to equip 3 spell slinger setup btw
I started a VD Spellslinger Necro at the beginning of this league and made alot of tests. As allready said this build is really flexible about items.

I targeted to improve my damage and tankyness while stationary what we are allways while attacking with our wand.

To show you some other way to go, here are my actual items and a PoB link.

This guide is well written and really helpfull to new starter but keep in mind the investment can be quite expensive, because a gib dmg boost are two awakened spell cascade gems.

Скрытый текст

https://pastebin.com/yFWNUHLk

The helmet I am working on, it is hard to find a Brine Crown with VD +1 or get it myself by running lab..

Death's Door only QoL because I hate bleeding..

Sporeguard gives good defense and offense stats and an annoint on top!

The Herald of Ash I can use because of less mana reserve nodes in the passive tree.

Последняя редакция: Kenjinou. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 14:49:23
Any way to craft a wand like yours ? Can't find anything similar in the market.

Love the build ! Thanks for the answers
Ok made a a similar build to this but using zizs skill tree as I've gone low life, flame dash is the movement skill, anyway could someone give me a few ideas how I could min max this to max the damage, kinda made a small few changes, don't think 100 will be a problem lol, so the next 10 level shouldn't be a problem, may just toss in a medium jewel lol.
To the thread OP, is there a Path of Building link for your build?
I recently killed Sirus on AW 7 today in my first attempt with this build and died once to the degen on the ground. But I can face tank his beams.

The gear is quite special, especially chaos res is most likely a must have and amu and boots can get very expensive. I still miss a few tings I would like to have (if the gear would just be strength based to get that juicy armor buffed.)
Скрытый текст

"
Kenjinou написал:
I started a VD Spellslinger Necro at the beginning of this league and made alot of tests. As allready said this build is really flexible about items.

I targeted to improve my damage and tankyness while stationary what we are allways while attacking with our wand.

Damage wise you might have a blast, but you lack life, block chance and chaos res, which I like very much in this build (at least PoB tells me).

My PoB if helpful - https://pastebin.com/ntDGjiz3
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Последняя редакция: ibims111. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 16:40:52
"
Agent_Wesker написал:
To the thread OP, is there a Path of Building link for your build?

https://pastebin.com/ntDGjiz3

It wont show the calculation for dmg, but for devense it works quite well. Dmg is not a problem at all anyways.
Последняя редакция: ibims111. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 16:41:33
"
FabitoAndres написал:
Any way to craft a wand like yours ? Can't find anything similar in the market.

Love the build ! Thanks for the answers

Try out that link

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=18&bi=4972&m=fossil&f=|13|2|&i=|&lv=84&ob=both&v=c&a=e&l=a&lg=2&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Quite handy tool that might help out.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация