[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Have you noticed a lot of lag using the skill?
HOLY fuck i messed up HARD and warlord slammed the wrong ilvl + used an additional 8 exalts at least crafting it to find out I'm an IDIOT and it's too LOW.

Then I was so committed I finally ended up making this. In the end it cost me a lot of money but I'm happy with the results finally at least. I just need to color the scokets. Inbe4 this cost me 2 ex haha even with bench!

Последняя редакция: shaob. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 18:17:01
"
ExitiumDeus написал:
Have you noticed a lot of lag using the skill?

I notice a lot of lag with anything in red maps or more than 1 monster around.
lag lag lag laaaaag laaaaag laaaaag lag lag lag
Can someone help me on why I am missing SO much dmg. Like.. chimera boss took me 10 minutes to kill. I know some support gems aren't lvled, etc but I should not have such little dmg. Besides the support gems there is something I'm doing wrong. I have like 1/100th the dmg of the dmg displayed in videos lol. The only thing I'm missing if the 9% fire res on helm but I feel like that can't be accounting for so little dmg. Thanks!

Последняя редакция: lucivar7. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 18:53:42
"
lucivar7 написал:
Can someone help me on why I am missing SO much dmg. Like.. chimera boss took me 10 minutes to kill. I know some support gems aren't lvled, etc but I should not have such little dmg. Besides the support gems there is something I'm doing wrong. I have like 1/100th the dmg of the dmg displayed in videos lol. The only thing I'm missing if the 9% fire res on helm but I feel like that can't be accounting for so little dmg. Thanks!

i felt the same when i was leveling my gems. it's normal you need higher lvl gems with quality ofc

"
lucivar7 написал:

15% CD on your boots will help with some DPS and the crusader enchant "Nearby enemies have -#% fire resist" will also help a lot.
"
shaob написал:
HOLY fuck i messed up HARD and warlord slammed the wrong ilvl + used an additional 8 exalts at least crafting it to find out I'm an IDIOT and it's too LOW.

Then I was so committed I finally ended up making this. In the end it cost me a lot of money but I'm happy with the results finally at least. I just need to color the scokets. Inbe4 this cost me 2 ex haha even with bench!

What is the required item level of the helmet ? I don't wanna wasste a warlod exalt for nothing lol, ty
"
FabitoAndres написал:
"
shaob написал:

What is the required item level of the helmet ? I don't wanna wasste a warlod exalt for nothing lol, ty

ilvl 85
"
FabitoAndres написал:
"
shaob написал:

you mean like I did earlier + at least 400C worth of incubators and fossils XD?

hahaha don't be a fool like me - i lvl 85
does APS matter with this build? i remb reading a reddit post, showing break points

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация