[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hi guys, i have a question about block.

It seems that i took every accessible block/spell block nodes according to the tree, and i have 63/55 block with Bone Offering and Tempest shield, so i can't cap the block without a Rumi. With it i have 75/65.

Am i missing something? Because i don't see anyone else using Rumi in the build.

My gear:
Скрытый текст

"
TorianTorsen написал:

It seems that i took every accessible block/spell block nodes according to the tree, and i have 63/55 block with Bone Offering and Tempest shield, so i can't cap the block without a Rumi. With it i have 75/65.

Am i missing something? Because i don't see anyone else using Rumi in the build.

My gear:
Скрытый текст

Litterally (almost) everyone is using Rumi, you should check poe.ninja and search through Life-based VD Necros. There are 69% of ppl playing it actually using Rumi's.
That thing... it slaughtered everyone. Help me!
"
TorianTorsen написал:

My gear:
Скрытый текст

i dislike using Rumis cause it is a temporary defense, and i get more tankyness from a +% armor rolled flask, as that gives me like +4-5k vaal molten shell HP, which is more useful than a Rumis and it has a higher uptime on it. Vs Sirus and a lot of end game bosses too, i don't want to rely on flasks. Most of the deaths in this game come from downtime in flasks, so having Rumis isn't THAT good as you will still die when it is down. At least with a granite % armor flasks, it has a higher uptime and you can see molten/vaal molten shell at near the end of the flask duration to get the HP, so the overall tankyness uptime is bigger.
Последняя редакция: ancine. Время: 1 апр. 2020 г., 7:35:36
"
natek12345 написал:
Hey, why 2x desecrate, the spell cascade on lvl 2 and im having rn lvl 92 what should I spend my points on?

desecrate cause i want to proc bone offering more consistently.

Spellcascade should be lvl 20, awakened spell cascade lvl 5.
"
infusionxD написал:
his spell cascade is a awakened one the experience to level that is crazy high. So he still leveling that right now.

Follow his level 100 POB

dude the character is still fun and i enjoy doing conquerors/simulacrum, i just corrupted it to lvl 6 XD as well.
Why we do not use Elemental Overload? At least it is not in LVL100 tree from the first post.
I've checked poe.ninja and every VD Spellslinger necro with similar setup uses it. There must be a solid reason to skip it, but I can't figure out why...
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:
Why we do not use Elemental Overload? At least it is not in LVL100 tree from the first post.
I've checked poe.ninja and every VD Spellslinger necro with similar setup uses it. There must be a solid reason to skip it, but I can't figure out why...

It's a mistake in the tree. If you look at his actual character, he uses EO.

what should i upgrade next, any advice?
guys I am doing a CI build which is a bit different than yours but do you have a problem with skills not procing successfuly? I mean it often just spawns corpses and I feel my dmg is much lower because of it. single target isnt so great either and I feel like my DPS is quite good with EO so maybe swappin to crit is an option thus I wonder if adding CD recovery would help or its not worth the investment and rather save up for Awa spell cascade or smth.
"
Hollycz написал:
guys I am doing a CI build which is a bit different than yours but do you have a problem with skills not procing successfuly? I mean it often just spawns corpses and I feel my dmg is much lower because of it. single target isnt so great either and I feel like my DPS is quite good with EO so maybe swappin to crit is an option thus I wonder if adding CD recovery would help or its not worth the investment and rather save up for Awa spell cascade or smth.

Hey, I agree 100% what you said. I'm playing with exact that life build and I notice those problems too. Sometimes, when I'm attacking, I just creating corpses without creating VD. And also, now I'm at 10k avg damage, which makes a problem even with rares on high-tier maps without some extra mods. Regular map bosses take 15-20 seconds.

I have really good survivability, but when I can't kill enemies fast enough, I still dying much often rather then I'm playing with some melee 5.5k life build, who kills shit fast enough.

I need to understand: am I doing something wrong, or it's just that build as it is.

That thing... it slaughtered everyone. Help me!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация