[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Oh wow.. i see... silly me.. thanks
guys do you take eo in skill tree?
Hey @ancine I'm curious what your PoB dps was at the time of your sirus kill if you remember?
Specifically the sirus kill you have linked in the guide
"
Repentant_Xar написал:
Hey @ancine I'm curious what your PoB dps was at the time of your sirus kill if you remember?

the same as my current character, the only difference is i fail exalted 1-2 extra pieces of gear and vaal orbed my awakened lvl 5 spell cascade

if you wanted me to actually tel you the dps, idk, it is a spellslinger build so hard to calculate it
Последняя редакция: ancine. Время: 1 апр. 2020 г., 20:48:13
Thanks for the guide. I'm not quite finished yet with my gear but I think it's enough to go for lvl 100.

Next thing will be -fire res on helmet.
Последняя редакция: dele2k. Время: 1 апр. 2020 г., 20:07:22
"
Szemon написал:

According to POB something like this with spell dmg % crafted (would have to be multi modded) would be higher damage than your wand. Does that seem correct?

I decided to have a deeper look to that. I hope I get that right. If not, pls dont mind. I tried.

The spellslinger gem tells us:

"Supported skills have added Spell Damage equal to 100% of Damage of equipped Wand" as already mentioned by OP.

So, as long as you have the local damage high on your wnad, you are good to go because that gets added to the base spell damage of volatile dead at a 100%. The mods "fire damage added to spells" are way lower than the local fire damage mods on wands, even if you have two of the spell mods (e.g. warlords and cremanting). So added fire (local) > fire to spell spell.

The +1 skill on the weapon is calculated from POE Wiki as below.

lvl 20 - 507 to 760
lvl 21 - 555 to 832
lvl 22 - 608 to 911

With a 21 gem, you have 555 to 832 fire damage. With a lvl 22, the fire damage is similar to a wand with 53 - 79 flat local fire damage on your wand, which is pretty near of the added fire damage to spells max roll. Only if you have +1 gem AND local fire dmg, it skyrocks.

So the combination of "Adds # to # <any elemental damage> (local)" and +1 to all fire spell skill gems (volatile dead is fire gem) would be best in slot.

The crit on the wand is not needed at all for elemental overload. I am sitting at around 10% crit chance and get EO all map long. The chaos damage is min/max but I would prefer higher fire dmg over chaos damage mod if both is not possible to get/craft.

Also very important for the dmg, I am missing that unfortunately, is the -#% fire res on nearby enemies on the helmet. The penetration on the amulet is huge as well. Both values push the dmg immensely, even with low numbers.

Hope that helps. If something is wrong feel free to correct me.

Just for the number hunters - I am sitting at 13248 average damage in my hideout without buffs and have a total of 14718 fire damage on the volatile dead tooltip description. I did Sirus AW 8, Shaper, 100% delirious T14 map with 3 delirium encounters (took ages but worked with kiting) and mapping without delirium fog is a cakewalk anyways with every build I think.

if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
dele2k написал:

This wand is unethical.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
ibims111 написал:
"
dele2k написал:

This wand is unethical.

highly unethical

i need this
Hello Just wanna ask if there's any way to fit in a herald of ash into this setup :O

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация