[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Vyonor написал:
Hi, I wanted to ask why do we prefer the Undertaker annointment over Arcane Swiftness. When I use PoB to see which one of the two gives me more dps, Arcane Swiftness always trumps over Undertaker, so I was kinda curious as to why.

Desecrate and Unearth have +2 to Maximum number of corpses allowed
and
Regenerate 2% of Life per second if you've Consumed a corpse Recently

Последняя редакция: zug0. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 14:39:42

What to upgrade next?
"
mercizizou1 написал:

What to upgrade next?

i would see about getting an amulet with undertaker, instead of arcane swiftness
"
peereiro написал:
Guys, crafted this thing here:

Is it better than the one i currently have? or should I be looking for flat fire dmg one?
wand crafted is much better, maybe try to get t1 flat fire damage but it is risky...

POB Link:

https://pastebin.com/6BsYUuUA

What do upgrade next?
Hi all, i was following this build , i was able to do sirus A8 (died twice due to being noob :) )

Can you help me out, on what to improve next?

I'm still looking for a helm with the spellslinger mana reduction, but after that, i dont know what to improve more :D

Maybe to use herald of ash? and some other aura?

If you have any tips to change my skills/ equipment please tell me!

This are my itens:

Sorry for the long post, but my first post here, and idk how to link the itens correctly xD
Последняя редакция: Zëxiön. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 10:04:05
is there a guide to craft a BIS (or close) amulet for this build ?
I don't see any of your chaos resistance source bro, do you add "Divine Flesh" node?
xibaque jewel + divine flesh only after you reach chaos cap. personally ive got all my chaos resist from gear, and then the divine flesh node is the icing on the cake
"
hieuma1993 написал:
I don't see any of your chaos resistance source bro, do you add "Divine Flesh" node?

if it was for me, nop i didn't :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация