[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
is there a guide to craft a BIS (or close) amulet for this build ?

This is how I made mine, not sure if its BIS

I got way too lucky with my goal amulet.
bought base ilvl85, scoured, quality up to 20% with Elemental damage as I knew what I wanted for affixes.
Fossil crafted with shuddering (block mana), Scorched and Pristine.
Ended up with Fire Gems, Fire Pen and everything else was removable.
Added Fire resistance and made sure I was prefix blocked so that I could Augment Fire and guarantee Fire Damage, then change prefixes from Fire to Lightning for my resists, remove a couple attack modifiers and slam chaos and life. I might try and get T1 Life but for now I'm happy.
Последняя редакция: P_larker. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 15:05:48
Anyone got a link to a guide or post somewhere about how to properly calculate DPS for this build in PoB Community?
So I'm reading a lot of dilemma on Glacing Blow. That one should drop it when maxing block to avoid getting one-shoted in end game elites/bosses.

What are you guys doing? Keeping or dropping it?
"
pra-lima87 написал:
So I'm reading a lot of dilemma on Glacing Blow. That one should drop it when maxing block to avoid getting one-shoted in end game elites/bosses.

What are you guys doing? Keeping or dropping it?

whats the dilemma? is it because instead of blocking it outright, you take 50% of the damage instead?
deleted
Последняя редакция: JayCy. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 22:39:09
I am really struggling with high tier bosses. Their health bars barely move even as I spam my skills. I tried to check POB and I seem to be close dmg wise but something is missing. What is it that allows the damage to scale for bosses. I'm trying everything swapping around gems, tried to get more spell dmg and fire dmg.

Constrictor boss was 10 minutes of kiting and pain (due to map mods). Eventually he'd get lucky and 1 shot me, but i literally had to stand on him and spam spell to even get his health bar to move fully flasked.

Mapping is a joke otherwise....the only hint of issue is rares sometimes take a bit, otherwise everything is vaporized.
"
P_larker написал:
"
is there a guide to craft a BIS (or close) amulet for this build ?

This is how I made mine, not sure if its BIS

I got way too lucky with my goal amulet.
bought base ilvl85, scoured, quality up to 20% with Elemental damage as I knew what I wanted for affixes.
Fossil crafted with shuddering (block mana), Scorched and Pristine.
Ended up with Fire Gems, Fire Pen and everything else was removable.
Added Fire resistance and made sure I was prefix blocked so that I could Augment Fire and guarantee Fire Damage, then change prefixes from Fire to Lightning for my resists, remove a couple attack modifiers and slam chaos and life. I might try and get T1 Life but for now I'm happy.

I don't think mine is as good as this but the crafting is super simple.

My process, as far as I remember:

Alt spam the warlord base for T1 dex
Aug + regal to get to 2 suffixes, second suffix basically has to be cold or lightning. prefix should be fire or something removable
craft the other suffix - also cold or lightning
Now, basically you'll fix the prefixes. Aug + reroll fire until you hit +1 fire gems or fire pen. POB looks like these give the same sdps but im not very good with POB so +1 might be better, I just didn't wanna roll over fire pen.
Aug life + reroll until T1 life
Aug life, remove phys/attack until fire damage leech

Now, all that's left is to fix the resists which is very simple, reroll lightning until T1, switch that to another res if necessary, then aug chaos and reroll for chaos res, or in my case I'm already chaos res capped so I'll reroll lightning res again. Probably not a BIS but a strong option IMO and very straightforward to craft. Although, I had unbelievably bad luck with the fire leech, chances are 500/2250 to hit it but took me probably 20+ tries. For a BIS, I think you might need to woke orb with the hunter amulet for +1 to dex gems and +1 to fire gems.
Good day to all,

Can anyone kindly help me figure out, what I'm missing why I'm having a hard time with sirius fights?

Here are my current gears.

Thanks!
Hey! Great build thanks! I have a question - In the guide you mention Barrage support + frenzy + curse on hit etc.. However in the PoB there is no 4 links with curse on hit. What should I use for endgame? Combustion + Inspiration, or Curse on hit and the last one?

Thanks!
"
AlehcraM написал:
Good day to all,

Can anyone kindly help me figure out, what I'm missing why I'm having a hard time with sirius fights?

Here are my current gears.

Thanks!

Hello!

I'm thinking you lack damage to kill him faster.
Your'e missing high flat fire roll on your wand and CD recovery on Boots + Belt + Helmet which greatly helps in single target fights

Also get more +%life modifiers on your jewels.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация