[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

First of all, ty everyone, amazing thread.
I was living my life happy and all until I found this post and noticed my VD build was garbage.
I tried to fix everything I could based on this thread knowledge, ty.

How the shield charge molten shell fortify work how do you use it gameplay wise?
Why use it?
I cant undestand it completely and if I would implement it I please need help I dont know what to remove!

May you please help me with any major mistakes?
I went down the tree until call to arms and I think I am not too far from what you are using.

I would like to understand the Agnostic setup, I have the Chaos Ress but capped at 76%, what should I do know plz?
Последняя редакция: mabsousa. Время: 12 авг. 2020 г., 10:32:33
I followed the advice of CalDae and this was the result, idk if i need to change the other inspiration gem too, or if the setup its right as it is, also the upgraded dps with awakened fire pen was the real deal
Последняя редакция: Leik0. Время: 12 авг. 2020 г., 11:44:12
"
PyknoR написал:
[ Will try my first Sirus 8 today. S7 was fine, no sweat, did a few of those (XP was just about to tick over every time spawned so didn't want to risk it with an 8). How much harder is 8 than 7?

I could kill Sirus Lvl 7 with only 1 death and i failde to kill Sirus Lvl 8.

I have to mention that iam a not good player :P
"
CalDae написал:
"
Leik0 написал:

Hey guys im needing some help, i dont know how to improve my single target dps, I have 34K damage in dd and 22k in vd acording to pob, but im lacking more damage in boses, what can I do to solve this?, here is my pob https://pastebin.com/CUCHWbEG, thanks for all the amazing work guys!

awakened fire penetration is a HUGE boost to damage, esp on elder/uber elder/sirus. Tho you need more reduced mana, 15% on shield, 5% on helm and 1% additonal from a jewel or whatever. That 99% reserved i.e. on chest awakened fire pen and awekened ele, you loose burning damage but it is worth it.

On a side note is headhunter useful for maps? I see little difference with it and I need exe to craft :D

Is it huge though? Exposure strips 25, combustion strips 20, a curse, or two strip some, plus other misc penetration.
"
Wodahs написал:
"
CalDae написал:
"
Leik0 написал:

Hey guys im needing some help, i dont know how to improve my single target dps, I have 34K damage in dd and 22k in vd acording to pob, but im lacking more damage in boses, what can I do to solve this?, here is my pob https://pastebin.com/CUCHWbEG, thanks for all the amazing work guys!

awakened fire penetration is a HUGE boost to damage, esp on elder/uber elder/sirus. Tho you need more reduced mana, 15% on shield, 5% on helm and 1% additonal from a jewel or whatever. That 99% reserved i.e. on chest awakened fire pen and awekened ele, you loose burning damage but it is worth it.

On a side note is headhunter useful for maps? I see little difference with it and I need exe to craft :D

Is it huge though? Exposure strips 25, combustion strips 20, a curse, or two strip some, plus other misc penetration.

Yeah it its imo, acording to pob my single vd orb went from 30k aprox to 50 just changing shield and obviously adding awakened fire pen, i still feel like i could get some more dmg, but feels better overall
"
PattyWin написал:
"
PyknoR написал:
[ Will try my first Sirus 8 today. S7 was fine, no sweat, did a few of those (XP was just about to tick over every time spawned so didn't want to risk it with an 8). How much harder is 8 than 7?

I could kill Sirus Lvl 7 with only 1 death and i failde to kill Sirus Lvl 8.

I have to mention that iam a not good player :P

Ye, S8 is quite a bit harder. Breeze through S7 deathless... S8 I got killed 4 times but was still able to take him down eventually. My PC aint that great, so lagged out (FPS) twice, the other two times was me being bad at the game XD
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
I couldnt tell the difference between 7 and 8. this is my first league i went hard in since Blight. so this was my first league facing sirus. i used A1, A5, and A7 to learn the fight, i thought A8 would be a lot harder from all the posts i see about it on reddit, but it wasnt hard at all. my first time doing A8 i only had one death. all of his stuff is easy to dodge, i always turn the boice up and my speakers up really loud for the fight, as soon as i hear die or to the void i just flame dash lol. and when he is constantly teleporting in final phase, i just wait for my VD balls to track him and dash to him ASAP. he is so much easier to deal with and the fight goes by faster if u stick to him.
hey folks, anybody still playing?

I get wrecked by GUARDS, but t16's are mostly a joke. I could never do sirus/u-elder in this state

Can you tell me what the heck I can do against A8 guards + big boys??
I try to tank and spank and only gtfo if I SEE trouble (I'm not stupid)

https://pastebin.com/z2DPWP5i

THANKS!!

Any thoughts on Empower 4 vs. Awakened Fire Pen? The DPS are hard to compare, though I assume the fire pen would mean more against bosses...

I bought that wand with these 3 prefixes and got lucky with the t1 crit spell.

Any suggestion how i could craft i useful last suffix?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация