[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
PyknoR написал:
I see a lot of people are using the spellslinger cooldown helm enchant, but the OP (iirc) referred to the +1 VD corpse enchant. Which is better?

EDIT: bought a cooldown hat, so don't answer now :P

I need answer as well, which is really better as the path of building is not really helpful here.
"
CptOmen написал:
"
larsahh_ написал:
Feel free to ask for further questions of anything was unclear!

Hey, you said earlier that, Spellslinger+Wave of conviction+Combustion setup probably will give more dmg than Herald of Ash setup. But now i see that you finally did Herald setup.
So do you currently use 3 spellslingers setup + herald of ash ?

Currently i'm trying to improve my single target damage and i'm wondering on changing few things.

I'm unable to run 3xspellslinger + herald so i'm wondering which setup in your opinion is better herald of ash or Spellslinger+Wave of conviction+Combustion

Hey! Yeah, I still think a 3l WoC setup to apply combustion provides probably more dmg when we look at single target front that just running HoA instead of WoC.

What changed my mind or made me do my changed setup - I found a way to still keep my WoC active on a 2L for now and fit in Herald of Ash. And I think I'm able to fit in a 3L WoC together with HoA but it requires me to craft a pair of new gloves and replace my shield for a -15 mana reserved one!
Currently the main problem is simply not enough gem links for everything I'd love to have! (Since I run double curse setup and I dont want to drop Desecrate from my wand, it's quite a nice for bossing)

"
CalDae написал:
"
PyknoR написал:
I see a lot of people are using the spellslinger cooldown helm enchant, but the OP (iirc) referred to the +1 VD corpse enchant. Which is better?

I need answer as well, which is really better as the path of building is not really helpful here.

The only way to reach the Breakpoint of 69 cdr requires the helmet enchant!Also I'm quite sure CDR will give you more single target dmg than +1 VD enchant! And also to keep in mind, if you run DD setup, then I dont think you create enough corpses to make use of +1 enchant!
"
larsahh_ написал:
"
CalDae написал:
"
PyknoR написал:

The only way to reach the Breakpoint of 69 cdr requires the helmet enchant!Also I'm quite sure CDR will give you more single target dmg than +1 VD enchant! And also to keep in mind, if you run DD setup, then I dont think you create enough corpses to make use of +1 enchant!

I have zero CDR at the moment and gathering currency for upgrades.

This is my build

https://pastebin.com/7Yy39HpY

I am kinda ok with the damage, uber elder without dead (for like first time in 3 leagues), Sirus kinda cannot kill me. Tho I want to optimize it more, so I am going for CDR and more max res on shield/boots (wand will be crafted some more). Any advice on gear/skills are welcome.
I ended up getting a CDR hat, and it's a HUGE boost to single target once you hit the break point, or even close to it (I think I'm a couple of % off as my belt is only 18% atm)... but ye, worth every cent imo to get a CDR hat.

With the required A Spell Cascade and all that to make use of the +1... not worth the money imo.

EDIT: 69? I thought the break point was 56? Either way, I'm well over that.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Последняя редакция: PyknoR. Время: 17 авг. 2020 г., 6:30:02
"
PyknoR написал:
I eveded up getting a CDR hat, and it's a HUGE boost to single target once you hit the break point, or even close to it (I think I'm a couple of % off as my belt is only 18% atm)... but ye, worth every cent imo to get a CDR hat.

With the required A Spell Cascade and all that to make use of the +1... not worth the money imo.

I like my helmet and i dont know if its worth to buy a 30% cdr helmet :D
Hi! Enjoying the build but feel a bit confused on the path to take.

The life on gloves will be fixed together with +1 fire spells on amulet and working on a new wand (just need to get the correct seed crafts).

I have a 30% reduced cooldown helmet as well but are using the mana reservation instead in order to use the Circle ring. Also have an Auls amulet with no mana reserver for anger if I should go that path (probably need to craft a unset ring in that case to have a place for anger gem).

Should I skip the HoA? Should I implement Anger? Should I remove Inspiration? Should I sell the Circle ring and invest in something else?

With current setup I have 13,97% unreserved mana. Currently leveling a Awakened Elemental Focus Support and have 6ex to invest.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/zxG6xjXQ
Character link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/_Naeblis_/characters?characterName=__Naeblis__

Thanks!
"
PyknoR написал:
I eveded up getting a CDR hat, and it's a HUGE boost to single target once you hit the break point, or even close to it (I think I'm a couple of % off as my belt is only 18% atm)... but ye, worth every cent imo to get a CDR hat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fh8bnh/spellslinger_cooldown_thresholds_and_all_other/

52% is one, 69% is next!

Also keep in mind that Spellslinger gem itself gives you 20 CDR!
Последняя редакция: larsahh_. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 9:07:27
Jesus Christ, guys!

This is crazy, I was about to post some doubts, but this thread is way beyond my knowledge of the game.
Trying to decide cluster Jewel and understand why you dont roll heart of flame and you guys are rolling fucking flammability on rings and anger.
Jesus!!

I am able to faceroll T16, but my boss damage seem to be weak. But Iam not really sure I dont have parameters yet.
The screen flood is getting annoying. I cant kill that Synthesys core robot boss, cant see shit.

Beautiful craft btw, but Iam desperate too much details man, damn.

Amazing game though.

If anyone is in the mood and good heart may plz help me enlighten any major mistakes I might be overlooking?

Like I am trying to improve my wand but cant roll increased fire damage on it.
How do I know what can fit on prefix or suffix, dont want to abuse your time, ty in advance.
Последняя редакция: mabsousa. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 13:44:07
"
larsahh_ написал:
"
PyknoR написал:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fh8bnh/spellslinger_cooldown_thresholds_and_all_other/

52% is one, 69% is next!

Also keep in mind that Spellslinger gem itself gives you 20 CDR!

Ahhh, I forgot about the gem itself.... durrr... In that case I'm @ 82. Does that sound right? Helm enchant + gem + belt + boots?

Either way, apart from +1 on ammie and -9 fir res on helm, I'm geared I think. Will try my first Sirus 8 today. S7 was fine, no sweat, did a few of those (XP was just about to tick over every time spawned so didn't want to risk it with an 8). How much harder is 8 than 7?
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Последняя редакция: PyknoR. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 18:04:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация