[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Will give this build a try. I've enjoyed my starter and 2 other builds but I want to try something tankier to make up for my nooby mistakes in mechanics.
Currently have 8ex saved up. For funding this build, how good of a start is that? I'm still learning how to make currency in game.
"
Siza1337 написал:
I understand ele weakness would be a big damage boost but I don't have the craft right now.
Also, the craft would take the mana cost of my frenzy down to 6 or 7, depending on what roll I hit. I currently have 9 total mana - wouldn't that limit me from using frenzy permanently?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm very stupid. The default attack also triggers spellslinger and as long as I have >2 APS i should be fine. Can you craft the mod for me? :P

Thats how you can do no regen maps since it still triggers.

And holy hell your skill tree is a shitshow. Why did you get Born to Fight ? And not Spiritual Aid.
Hey, i really love this Build, its the most fun out of all builds i played this leage so far.

Could you take a look on my Character/Skill Tree "Ran_Mouri" and give me hints on what to upgrade next? (i have 4ex at the moment). Also do you think its a good idea to trade in all skill gems with a gcp to make them 20% and then level on t1-3 maps to get to a good gem level again?

Thanks in advance
Последняя редакция: victomat. Время: 5 апр. 2020 г., 15:35:16
How important is tempest shield? I see everyone using but it doesnt seem to add THAT much considering shock is on anyway. I went the lowlife version but Im not sure if i should ditch a future opan ring to have temporal shield? Or I might drop arcane surge but that 13% more spell dmg is really probably better.

Not sure if I wanna craft the trigger on my wand either, but I guess that wouldnt hurt my damage THAT much. Im also gonna use those 1% increased damage per 1% attack block small jewels once I get some more levels too, even tho tempest only adds 3% per jewel for that.

EDIT: Even if I craft the trigger I would probably be better off putting bone offering to that instead for less buttons to smash. Maybe, only maybe.

Any advice?
Последняя редакция: dransureu. Время: 5 апр. 2020 г., 16:03:20
What's the point of the additional Desecrate in the wand anyway? I just copied your build because, well, that's pretty much what you said but what's the point if every desecrate spawns 5 corpses and you only consume one per VD anyway?
"
victomat написал:
Hey, i really love this Build, its the most fun out of all builds i played this leage so far.

Could you take a look on my Character/Skill Tree "Ran_Mouri" and give me hints on what to upgrade next? (i have 4ex at the moment). Also do you think its a good idea to trade in all skill gems with a gcp to make them 20% and then level on t1-3 maps to get to a good gem level again?

Thanks in advance

You have to open up your character list then
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
victomat написал:

Thanks in advance

You have to open up your character list then

done ^^ sorry
Is there a reason that wave of conviction in Surrender?
"
osiykm написал:
Is there a reason that wave of conviction in Surrender?

reducing fire resistenace.
Have 4-5 exalts, what should my next goal be? (Surrender is 11ex on hc delirium):

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация