[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

how you get endurance charges?
by crafting:

+1 minimum endurance charges onto a ring

(veiled suffix mod)
How important is tempest shield?

I see everyone using but it doesnt seem to add THAT much considering shock is on anyway. I went the lowlife version but Im not sure if i should ditch a future opal ring to have temporal shield? Not sure if Im missing something obvious.
Последняя редакция: dransureu. Время: 6 апр. 2020 г., 8:20:00
ok but what skill produces the endurance charges, sorry but i cant get it
"
Libas17 написал:
ok but what skill produces the endurance charges, sorry but i cant get it

it gives you +1 endurance charge without any condition

oh didnt know that, thank you
Hey, i made my Character public now :P (Ran_Mouri) could you maybe take a look at my Character/tree and tellme what to upgrade next/what is absolutly needed to be done for me.
Also do you think its a good idea to 20% all my gems once they are lvl 20?
Thanks in advance
"
ruubel написал:
I think , we need a bit of leveling guide here, basically you can't play this build without "trigger a soceted..." -and IIRC its lvl 60ish craft.

I've found Poet's Pen/Lycosidae combo to be good to level with. The Lycosidae "hits cannot be evaded" helps quite a bit.

I used Spellslinger with the VD setup, instead of hypothermia I used added cold. In the poet's I had desecrate/tempest shield - bone offering once I hit the minion effect note. I used 2 barrage setups to level, one setup with CoH/Ele Weakness/Kinetic Bolt/Barrage, and one with Frenzy/Barrage. I used the frenzy for single target but found kinetic bolt to clear more quickly. You could also use two poet's with the second one being a bodyswap setup, but I didn't find it necessary.

Ondar's Clasp (30% attack speed on full life)/Thief's torment will let you pretty much facetank anything for the duration of leveling.
Последняя редакция: Chimichangas. Время: 6 апр. 2020 г., 9:15:12
"
How important is tempest shield?

I see everyone using but it doesnt seem to add THAT much considering shock is on anyway.

It's not there to shock it's there for the extra block/spell block. Block is like resists the more of it you have the more important it is to get more.
Hey !

Things going pretty well so far for me,

I need CDR and warlord influence now

I Have a warlord wand ilvl 85 how I should craft it ?

was thinking with fossil

Scorched indeed but idk using with
Can somebody advice me ? Pretty newbie to fossil crafting

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация