[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
RitualMurder написал:
how are you applying shock for inpulsa to work? just with the tempest shield? that seems... like not enough

corpse pact
Started with this and i was wondering how big of an upgrade is the surrender from a rare good block shield ?
What do you suggest as the 5 link gems you should use before you six link the Inpulsa?
Very interesting build
Currenly im playing lowlife version of this with decent damage and 8k es but im still need more defense to not being 1 shot from some random stuff
Could you give me some advise
Im going to increase my armour, is it worth to invest to armour as a es character
My armour is 1k2, if i use detemination and it is 3k2 and 10k with flask on
Or i just full invest to es to get about 10-11k es

Последняя редакция: xxtntctxx. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 14:34:57
Trying out this build, but I'm wondering, why do we take the minion nodes early on ?
Got awakened sirus to half hp before dying 6 total times ... FIRST time ever fighting him so expected this. If i get better at dodging the abilities and bullshit I know this build can clear it. Awaken 8? I'm not sure if i'm good enough mechanically for that unless the mechanics are the same as level 4, but I honestly think this is an AMAZING build for the most part. If you wanna take a minute to look over any of my choices everything is public... and i appreciate it OP i am trying to min max as much as possible...found 6 ex yesterday almost so ready to spend...
"
Jack_Whitehand написал:
Trying out this build, but I'm wondering, why do we take the minion nodes early on ?

minion damage inc also affect u.
"
xxtntctxx написал:
Very interesting build
Currenly im playing lowlife version of this with decent damage and 8k es but im still need more defense to not being 1 shot from some random stuff
Could you give me some advise
Im going to increase my armour, is it worth to invest to armour as a es character
My armour is 1k2, if i use detemination and it is 3k2 and 10k with flask on
Or i just full invest to es to get about 10-11k es

get ES
"
pynryn написал:
What do you suggest as the 5 link gems you should use before you six link the Inpulsa?

drop hypothermia
Im currently playing a low life version with almost 11k ES but I'm feeling the damage is not that great single target, I don't know If I'm missing something with the build or doing something wrong but Im dissapointed.

Also, I have 11k ES, yes, but I still get easily one-shotted and my ES goes down pretty quick. Even while I have 75% block chance and +40% spell block.

Can you help me on this? :S

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация