[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hey, today started building this piece by piece and finished my day with this:

Скрытый текст

So far character is very tanky, block doing its job, that's all good. But I feel like I'm missing some damage comparing to other VD builds. Tried Aul with Anger and it immediately improved some of it, but still need some dmg I think.

After I level Awakened Cast on Crit I will free 4 points and plan to using Medium Curse Jewel for Unnerve + 5% more dmg and I hope that will be enough :)
I want to try this build and I need a bit of help. A lv88 is ready to be converted. I bough some gear

But even I have Inspiration in chest and 2 rings with reduced mana for non-channeling skills I cannot activate all 3 x spellslinger.

Probably it is a rookie mistake, could you be so kind to tell me how to use the setup, I simply do not understand what gems to use in order to get the orange balls. A "dummy style" explanation would be great, thanks.

Is this build SSF friendly?
what to do for Bandits?
"
VeroProDiGY написал:
what to do for Bandits?

before u gotta wait for op, at least pob says kill all
u have a rough estimate on build cost? not min maxed but for comfortable endgame. like 10 ex 20 30 just some clue thx
"
ByR написал:
Is this build SSF friendly?

Defenitely
Infact spellslinger is perfect for leveling
Check zizaran profile as he use this skill to do ssf hc this league
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zizaran/characters
"
_MrL_ написал:
I want to try this build and I need a bit of help. A lv88 is ready to be converted. I bough some gear

But even I have Inspiration in chest and 2 rings with reduced mana for non-channeling skills I cannot activate all 3 x spellslinger.

Probably it is a rookie mistake, could you be so kind to tell me how to use the setup, I simply do not understand what gems to use in order to get the orange balls. A "dummy style" explanation would be great, thanks.

Replace control destruction as we dont need that, use elemetal focus or compusion and mana issue can be solve
"
ancine написал:
"
Schnubbel_ написал:
hey, leveling this now, looks nice :) thx for the build.

question on the cluster jewel, are theese ur optimal choices? or what would the best or most important ones be?

Adds 9 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Fire Damage (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Corrosive Elements
1 Added Passive Skill is Doryani's Lesson
1 Added Passive Skill is Smoking Remains
--------
i got this for leveling for example (jewel spot missing)

wouldnt corrosive elements be better than sadist?

I use wave of conviction, so i don't need Corrosive elements, and wave of conviction is used with Combustion, which gives more damage than a herald of ash, which is what you'd replace it with if you'd gotten Corrosive elements. I think my jewel is pretty good, as smoking remains itself has 35% damage and is kinda good in juiced up maps for the defense. Would only replace it for a 8 passive one with the same notables and jewel socket.

You can get a small jewel that has life and a life notable, but i personally liked the block consistency so i picked that, doesn't really matter what you'd get here.

hmm i prbly miss something, so gotta ask again sry:D

isnt sadist just some increased damage? (do we shock/freeze with this build?)
corrosive elements is also 15 increased ele ddmg and the additional -resistance, wouldnt that be still better even if we got so much -resist already?

[/quote]
Replace control destruction as we dont need that, use elemetal focus or compusion and mana issue can be solve[/quote]

No, it is not working. At least for me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация