[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Rehbock написал:
so why noone uses gloves with the suffix

30-50% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies

?

thats free 50% more Damage

:-)
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Which one would you guys use ?

Or craft this one with trigger + double damage ?

Guess in theory I could scour off the projectile damage on the first one and do trigger + double damage as well.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 18:33:01
"
Artwebb1986 написал:

Guess in theory I could scour off the projectile damage on the first one and do trigger + double damage as well.

this one

higher ele dps and penetration. non-chaos as chaos is not necessary, not even on min/maxed gear.

isnt that cold dmg a suffix and the rest prefix? why not multimod if true
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Последняя редакция: ibims111. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 19:00:02
"
ibims111 написал:
"
Artwebb1986 написал:

this one

higher ele dps and penetration. non-chaos as chaos is not necessary, not even on min/maxed gear.

isnt that cold dmg a suffix and the rest prefix? why not multimod if true

Yah it is, thats what i meant, scour off that cold damage then multimode for trigger and double damage, or maybe 4% per frenzy charge ?

Loving this build. I went the VRF+DD option for faster boss fights. Particularly proud of my amulet, but I'm not sure it's entirely necessary. I also made some minor changes to the skill tree (used thread of hope). Wondering what additional upgrades I should shoot for? I was thinking about the wand, but unsure exactly what I should do to maximize it. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
"
Caamus84 написал:

Loving this build. I went the VRF+DD option for faster boss fights. Particularly proud of my amulet, but I'm not sure it's entirely necessary. I also made some minor changes to the skill tree (used thread of hope). Wondering what additional upgrades I should shoot for? I was thinking about the wand, but unsure exactly what I should do to maximize it. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

change your helmet to 30% increased Cooldown Speed

its better imo than the +1 Volatile Dead.

than cdr on the boots isnt needed anymore and you can change it to max life and movementspeed

as cdr is 0.5/(1+cdr)

you have atm 0.4s on Spellslinger and with the helmet enchantment you would have 0.33(with cdr boots 0.303 [not worth imo])

Build is awesome so far. But I see that I need alot more armor and block chance. Where can I get more block chance? With bone offering and tempest up I only have around 60% attack and proj block chance and 30% Spell block. I have the small cluster with block chance along with amulet anointment.
Also damage is ok especially with cluster jewel but it could be better, Having a hard time with higher tier bosses. What should I be focusing on to up that? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Последняя редакция: EmelianenkoKO. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 1:03:24
Hi, firstly i would like to thank you for this awesome build. I see you have some sort of formula to have ideal cast speed for spellslinger. can you share what the tier or break off point please?
I m quite tanky but don't melt bosses very fast. Any feedback from the community would be greatly appreciated. is there any gear that i lack off, thanks in advance.

Последняя редакция: Ironxbow. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 2:43:24
Ok, Barrage support fixed the issue with having to cast Frenzy twice to get VD to go. But now I've got to another problem: attack speed seems to be an issue? With 3 Frenzy charges I start attacking faster, but it's still a good 1 second locked in the ground, taking hits. Does things get better when you grab Corpse Pact?
Whats a realistic cost for this build? Always wanted to play VD. I have around 50-60ex.
Последняя редакция: chaoticwon. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 0:42:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация