[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
chaoticwon написал:
Whats a realistic cost for this build? Always wanted to play VD. I have around 50-60ex.

You have more than enough currency, you can even use a more expensive low life version that I see a lot of people using on poe ninja.

LVL 98 - all Content done.

Having Fun with the build, changing the helmet enchant soon I guess.

Did 20x A8-Sirus deathless in a row now.
Simulacrum 20 clear aswell.
Added EO, 40% more dmg, how can u not pick this?
Hard to get enough crit to drop EO again.
Added curse & freez immun flasks.
Like 100ex in gear now.

Some ideas to swap some life for more dmg? Clusters seam to not benefit the build to much. Running a single Doryani's Lesson + Sadist atm.
Jup, no more life flask needed at 75/74 lifereg can handel that.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Zd6WMPcC

EDIT:

Последняя редакция: beltusxl. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 17:41:24
"
chaoticwon написал:
Whats a realistic cost for this build? Always wanted to play VD. I have around 50-60ex.

Well, i linked my Tabula, except that, the helmet w enchant was like 50C, shield 120C, the wand i have i bought for 20C. The rest gear i have dropped or is 10C max. But i have sort of budget version, as I plan to try the LL version.

With the Life version, when you take insane gear, you tackle 100k dmg per hit. On LL in budget you have 200k, with currency 300k per hit.

"
Rehbock написал:
"
Caamus84 написал:

Loving this build. I went the VRF+DD option for faster boss fights. Particularly proud of my amulet, but I'm not sure it's entirely necessary. I also made some minor changes to the skill tree (used thread of hope). Wondering what additional upgrades I should shoot for? I was thinking about the wand, but unsure exactly what I should do to maximize it. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

change your helmet to 30% increased Cooldown Speed

its better imo than the +1 Volatile Dead.

than cdr on the boots isnt needed anymore and you can change it to max life and movementspeed

as cdr is 0.5/(1+cdr)

you have atm 0.4s on Spellslinger and with the helmet enchantment you would have 0.33(with cdr boots 0.303 [not worth imo])

30% increased Cooldown Speed? What Enchant is that?
-
Последняя редакция: Velky_Kormidelnik. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 4:46:15
"
Ghams написал:

30% increased Cooldown Speed? What Enchant is that?

if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Последняя редакция: ibims111. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 7:05:02
-
Последняя редакция: Velky_Kormidelnik. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 7:59:44
"
Velky_Kormidelnik написал:
"
chaoticwon написал:

Well, i linked my Tabula, except that, the helmet w enchant was like 50C, shield 120C, the wand i have i bought for 20C. The rest gear i have dropped or is 10C max. But i have sort of budget version, as I plan to try the LL version.

With the Life version, when you take insane gear, you tackle 100k dmg per hit. On LL in budget you have 200k, with currency 300k per hit.

I would not consider that as a realistic cost estimation at all. You might get started on low tier maps, but you definitely wont have fun in red maps - and should not even think about delirium content.

And min/maxed 60 ex is nothing for that build considering the awakened gems and crafted gear.
Последняя редакция: ibims111. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 9:28:04
In case someone does not know but wants to do the map without a carry. This build can do Hall of Grandmsters with ease. I just switched Ele Weakness for Scorching Ray.

Looking for the next upgrade. Clear speed is great but damage feels low. Definitely struggling with delirium content even at +3 orbs.

Any idea what I should get first to boost dps? -9% res helm or better wand?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация