[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

So when you have icdr on boots and belt the better helmet enchant is +1 VD corpses compared to spellslinger icdr enchant. If you only have icdr on belt, is the +1 VD still better?
"
arzate03 написал:
"
leohero923 написал:
"
WAVEzZzZz написал:
Any opinions on how to proceed from here ?

Should I craft Prefix Cannot be changed and then scour it and after that multimode ?

Wow, this wand is so good could you please tell me how to craft this?

Scorched fossils are very cheap so just spam them until you get something similar.

I just crafted this but that guys wand is still 7.5% increased damage over it:

I just bought 10 essences and that was it :)
Easy crafting.
Hey All,

1st off, thanks for the build, it's super fun.

For some reason, I'm not achieving the tankiness shown in the videos. Can someone help me out and tell me if I'm missing some skill tree node or some leech somewhere? Or maybe I bought some wrong gear?
For those that do Detonate Dead...how do you have enough mana to make the normal DD work as well ? I get the Vaal Detonate Dead portion as it is using souls...but cant make the normal version work due to my unreserved mana only being 11.

thanks once again !!!!!!!!

"
ender56 написал:
Hey All,

1st off, thanks for the build, it's super fun.

For some reason, I'm not achieving the tankiness shown in the videos. Can someone help me out and tell me if I'm missing some skill tree node or some leech somewhere? Or maybe I bought some wrong gear?

do you have 2 endurance charges? i ended up with 3 and got to kill Sirus A8 finally.

do you have life leech from the Jewel Cluster --- the node is called Doryani's Lesson? I also added some fire damage is leeched as life on my amulet for extra leech

the flasks are key . I used Rumi's AND a Granite flask with additional armor % mod for the Sirus fight. Helps a ton.

Cast your Vaal Molten Shell and Molten shell (every 3 secs) often

would be nice to post all your gear as well so we can check.

Hey guys,

I am a new-ish player and was wondering which ilvl the wand should be at least for crafting?

Thanks in advance!
I found I have to use Brine King on the last few waves of the Simulacrum, not able to do anything otherwise. Perma stun.
"
arzate03 написал:
"
Caamus84 написал:

Doesn't "crit chance for spells" count toward critical chance for Volatile Dead? I know we don't get benefit from multiplier, but crits a crit

Higher crit means higher uptime on elemental overload = more dps but better to get crit on boots from lab enchant instead of on the wand.

Except with base crit elemental overloard never drops off so its a useless stat to get when there are much better ones to have.
"
Daibom написал:
For those that do Detonate Dead...how do you have enough mana to make the normal DD work as well ? I get the Vaal Detonate Dead portion as it is using souls...but cant make the normal version work due to my unreserved mana only being 11.

thanks once again !!!!!!!!

With detonate dead you should have 10 mana.

Your Frenzy cast is what 6, but skills still go with none so it doesnt matter.
"
Chimichangas написал:
"
Jeanman написал:
Hey.

In maps im fine exept bosses,single target damage is do low.

Any sugestions are wery welcome-

My gear

and PoB is https://pastebin.com/fDEMi5er

Thx and stay home.

A better wand and level 20 VD would boost your damage by a decent amount.

Is this wand good or still shit?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация