[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

do i need to keep frenzy level 1? or i can level it up to 20?
Gonna make a bosser to kill Sirus on AL8 so I dont rip on my glass cannon.

Got most the key gear purchased...will start leveling on Friday. Can I level as the build or should I opt for something else? Wasn't going to do a spellslinger build until next league, but I'm intrigued.

Purchased gear / Gear on my Storm Brander

Скрытый текст

Gear ready to level with

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: crzytimes. Время: 14 апр. 2020 г., 23:35:01

Hi I've got these two wands and I want to sell the weaker one but I'm not sure which is the stronger of the two. I tried to use them back and forth and I noticed no difference at all. Should I just sell the opal wand since we have no use of Critical Multiplier at all?
Just wanted to let you guys know.
And I really wanted to let Ancine know.
This is one my rare posts on the forums, and I have been a member since 2013.
(Actually, just saw that this will be my 4th overall post lol).

Ancine, my good friend.
YOU-ARE-THE-MAN!

For the past two or more years I have come to POE just to finish the main story line, tried maps, saw that my build is not worth it and just stopped.
Didn't have the time to actually go forward with life, work etc...
(I'm in the academy researching moral AI).
So, every-time I would pick a build from the forums (or anywhere else) I never had the option to finish the end-game because the build wouldn't work as promised (from the forums or wherever I got it).

This league, due to having more time (in Japan right now), I have tried three builds. Facebreaker Zerk, Hierophant Totem (Ice) and Saboteur explosive trap (and later ball-lightning). All of them ranking high up on the poe-ninja. All of them, at the moment, I have played with FULL equipment and tree (level 85-90).

And you know what my good good amigo??

They-were-all-solid-waste when compared to this godly, beastly, divine, magnificent, exemplary, overarching, glorious (as in Emperor worthy glorious), super-friendly build!!!

This build is the best build I have ever played (as far as I can recall) in my poe life. period.

The only build this league that allowed me to run tier 15 on a 10 levels lower char! That's right, I've bought the items and gone to tier 15 red alchemy maps. Deleted the delirium!

SUPER easy (1 button), SUPER tanky, SUPER DPS.

Dude! If you come to Kyoto in the next year THE DRINKS ARE ON ME!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Now I can FINALLY go and kill Sir.
Последняя редакция: ThomasElminster. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 0:17:57
"
ThomasElminster написал:
Just wanted to let you guys know.
And I really wanted to let Ancine know.
This is one my rare posts on the forums, and I have been a member since 2013.
(Actually, just saw that this will be my 4th overall post lol).

Ancine, my good friend.
YOU-ARE-THE-MAN!

For the past two or more years I have come to POE just to finish the main story line, tried maps, saw that my build is not worth it and just stopped.
Didn't have the time to actually go forward with life, work etc...
(I'm in the academy researching moral AI).
So, every-time I would pick a build from the forums (or anywhere else) I never had the option to finish the end-game because the build wouldn't work as promised (from the forums or wherever I got it).

This league, due to having more time (in Japan right now), I have tried three builds. Facebreaker Zerk, Hierophant Totem (Ice) and Saboteur explosive trap (and later ball-lightning). All of them ranking high up on the poe-ninja. All of them, at the moment, I have played with FULL equipment and tree (level 85-90).

And you know what my good good amigo??

They-were-all-solid-waste when compared to this godly, beastly, divine, magnificent, exemplary, overarching, glorious (as in Emperor worthy glorious), super-friendly build!!!

This build is the best build I have ever played (as far as I can recall) in my poe life. period.

The only build this league that allowed me to run tier 15 on a 10 levels lower char! That's right, I've bought the items and gone to tier 15 red alchemy maps. Deleted the delirium!

SUPER easy (1 button), SUPER tanky, SUPER DPS.

Dude! If you come to Kyoto in the next year THE DRINKS ARE ON ME!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Now I can FINALLY go and kill Sir. FFS.

I have the EXACT same sentiments. Very well written post and couldnt have said it better. I Spent a ton of currency on other builds with high hopes and lots of research and i always got stopped DEAD in my tracks with A8 Sirus. Probably and most likely due to my crappy eye hand coordination but this build finally got me over the hump.

I was scared at first because the build was based on a level 100 character and the guide wasnt as complete as the others floating around there. But lo and behold, it is friendly, tanky, recovers well, isnt that expensive, isnt punishing for my mistakes, and has good enough DPS (though i am always looking for more and trying the Detonate Dead variant in the Skill gems).

SIrus A8 was always a bridge-to-far for me. But Ancine's build was the magic bullet (canon) and I got to kill him finally (2x now actually). DPS isnt everything if you get killed easily. Survivability and decent but sustainable DPS is the key. And yeah this maps really well as well. Not god-tier but very relaxing and very safe and more than fast enough!

Let me add my thank you once again to the creator and the other tip providers.

"
Kurohade написал:
How important is the volatile dead +1 corpse enchantment? And what do you guys think about using Hrimnor's helmet and xophs amulet? That should give us a massive damage boost right? I tried looking for the +1 VD helmet that are over 85ilvl but those are costly as hell and only one armor based one available.

Right now I only got the Shield and chest really and a subpar wand. I dont know how to link items here. My profile is open incase anyone wants to check. Name is MrsTY

PS: Also wondering if using Xophs amulet stops the shock and chilled ailments or not?

Anyone able to answer this?

Also what map mods can the build not run? I was wondering about elemental reflect maps.
cant do elemental reflect ....carelessly died to one a few hours ago.
"

Hi I've got these two wands and I want to sell the weaker one but I'm not sure which is the stronger of the two. I tried to use them back and forth and I noticed no difference at all. Should I just sell the opal wand since we have no use of Critical Multiplier at all?

You should put these in POB just to check, but I can tell you quite easily that the Opal wand is MUCH better than the other wand.

The Opal wand has 1.3 attack speed (vs 1.2 of the other wand), also the opal wand has much more added fire damage (which scales way better than %fire/%spell damage).

What should i improve to get more DPS? I was thinking about a hunter influence on the helmet to get fire damage so spells?
Последняя редакция: fre4kyyyyy. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 4:34:20
"
cypherrage написал:
"

You should put these in POB just to check, but I can tell you quite easily that the Opal wand is MUCH better than the other wand.

The Opal wand has 1.3 attack speed (vs 1.2 of the other wand), also the opal wand has much more added fire damage (which scales way better than %fire/%spell damage).

Thanks for the tip. I'd use the Opal Wand then. Just compared it with POB and Opal wand gives just 1% more dps increase than the other wand. But I don't know if I've setup the POB correctly, I just put it directly selected the Volatile Dead skill without ticking other stuffs so I might be missing some things here and there.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация