Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:

[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

I don't know if you covered this already but why do you take hypothermia over empower? When awakened elemental focus cannot inflict elemental ailments.
"
twarunchai написал:

That much perfect shield now.

btw, is metacraft mean u craft Prefix - suffix cannot change - 2ex
then 2ex for random 2 roll until get + max res?

Yeah, I follow him, too.

"Hay guy, and welcome to a new video."

Actually, I know this VD so funny from his video auto VD miner, it might 3.7 or 3.8 I can't remember that I really like it. (that time with Cwdt)
mbXtreme thank for ur build idea ^o^.

Yes:

* You have 3 T1 perfect suffixes
* 1 open/crafted prefix

1) Craft Suffixes cannot change (2ex)
2) Scour > Prefixes are removed
3a) Craft the worst possible mod from the slam pool, or the one with highest weight and not desirable
3b) Ex slam twice
(In my case I was searching +2% all max resistance 1/100 chances to hit on ex)
A
4a) If you hit the searched roll and an ok roll you are done.
4b) If you hit searched roll and one terrible roll, you have the option to suffixes cannot change and annul, to have a 1/3 chances to remove the bad roll to slam again. Other 1/3 is remove suffix cannot change mod, so you have to craft it again an repeat
4c) If you don't hit desired mod in the 2ex slams, then you start again from point 1.

It's basically a 4ex per attempt method. That's normally how mirror items are made. Once you get a top T1 prefix or suffix combo, Meta craft on the open block. Into mirror tier crafting you search to hit a double T1 with the slams tho, so that normally takes no less than 400ex in attempts.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 30 апр. 2020 г., 4:25:34
Hello mates. I have only around 15 ex in currency, is it possible to try this build? And if yes, can someone explain me any tips about low budget verison
"
Kelzar написал:
"
twarunchai написал:

That much perfect shield now.

btw, is metacraft mean u craft Prefix - suffix cannot change - 2ex
then 2ex for random 2 roll until get + max res?

Yeah, I follow him, too.

"Hay guy, and welcome to a new video."

Actually, I know this VD so funny from his video auto VD miner, it might 3.7 or 3.8 I can't remember that I really like it. (that time with Cwdt)
mbXtreme thank for ur build idea ^o^.

Yes:

* You have 3 T1 perfect suffixes
* 1 open/crafted prefix

1) Craft Suffixes cannot change (2ex)
2) Scour > Prefixes are removed
3a) Craft the worst possible mod from the slam pool, or the one with highest weight and not desirable
3b) Ex slam twice
(In my case I was searching +2% all max resistance 1/100 chances to hit on ex)
A
4a) If you hit the searched roll and an ok roll you are done.
4b) If you hit searched roll and one terrible roll, you have the option to suffixes cannot change and annul, to have a 1/3 chances to remove the bad roll to slam again. Other 1/3 is remove suffix cannot change mod, so you have to craft it again an repeat
4c) If you don't hit desired mod in the 2ex slams, then you start again from point 1.

It's basically a 4ex per attempt method. That's normally how mirror items are made. Once you get a top T1 prefix or suffix combo, Meta craft on the open block. Into mirror tier crafting you search to hit a double T1 with the slams tho, so that normally takes no less than 400ex in attempts.

Thanks for explain..... that use a lot of ex.
Yep,

I do the ES version (basically 50 ex - 70 ex of gears...) and it melts everythings... (i'm at 300K / balls of death) i was thinking i was squishy, but i tried other builds, and i'm definitely not. I can stand in the middle of the 20th waves of simulacrum without dying, and just nuclear everything.

Trouble is, playing different characters seems slow.
Hello guys selling my VD build.
Going to keep it short I have killed and tank everything the game can throw at me.
So if you interested pm me
A short question.
Does anyone use Wise Oak flask as temporary damage boost option in case of you max uncapped res is fire?
Or -15% to enemy's fire res are pretty marginal in our case?

Is this wand worth a multi craft as is for spell power and trigger on skill use?

I'm currently using this wand here which isn't great
"
deception_ написал:
I don't know if you covered this already but why do you take hypothermia over empower? When awakened elemental focus cannot inflict elemental ailments.

Because every mob is chilled/shocked.
"
ThirdProphecy написал:
Thanks that answers it - triggers more spells!

Do you know what milestones to hit before hitting red maps?

Oh and also - is there any benefit to swapping the bone offering on your wand for a Flamability?

Milestone ? Nope just go with the flow.

On my wand? So that it curses the mobs, since I went low life/crit and dont use curse on hit. Have power charge on crit attached to frenzy.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация