[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

I was not very clear in the awakener orb method.

With awakener orb method you get more chances cuz you can sustract the Warlord 3-5% life per block, and slam into a shaper with multicharges or spell block t1.

Then you get shaper warlord shield with 2/3 the mods.
3ex per try
1/50 to hit spell block
1/100 to hit multi charges
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
"
Kelzar написал:

With awakener orb method you get more chances cuz you can sustract the Warlord 3-5% life per block, and slam into a shaper with multicharges or spell block t1.

3ex per try
1/50 to hit spell block

So, as ur shield is just shaper means u use chaos orb to roll this?
Wow that a perfect roll.
"
twarunchai написал:
"
Kelzar написал:

3ex per try
1/50 to hit spell block

Wow that a perfect roll.

No, he was super lucky and snatched it off the tradesite for pennies :D It is such a nuts shield. Looking forward to the prefixes :)

Way, way too expensive to try to craft these 3 suffixes. The most important mods are %life recover on block and spell block which are much more realistic to hit. The charge generation is nice but you can get endurance charges elsewhere. Those free frenzy charges are pretty sweet though. More damage and more balls.
Последняя редакция: Papaste. Время: 29 апр. 2020 г., 8:00:29
"
Papaste написал:
"
twarunchai написал:
"
Kelzar написал:

3ex per try
1/50 to hit spell block

Wow that a perfect roll.

No, he was super lucky and snatched it off the tradesite for pennies :D It is such a nuts shield. Looking forward to the prefixes :)

Way, way too expensive to try to craft these 3 suffixes. The most important mods are %life recover on block and spell block which are much more realistic to hit. The charge generation is nice but you can get endurance charges elsewhere. Those free frenzy charges are pretty sweet though. More damage and more balls.

I see...

Thank for ur idea I will keep find %life recover on block, spell block and life. This much easier to find for Ezomyte Tower Shield.

but yes frency + endurance is a good charge in this build.
How do you generate endurance charges? I just started this build and don't have much currency but i have issue with single targets and blighted maps. What can i improve in cheap and fast way? I'm not sure if i'll be able to kill conquer.

My gear:

Thank you in advance
Последняя редакция: Polihraf. Время: 29 апр. 2020 г., 9:33:44
"
twarunchai написал:

I see...

Thank for ur idea I will keep find %life recover on block, spell block and life. This much easier to find for Ezomyte Tower Shield.

but yes frency + endurance is a good charge in this build.

Yeah, a %life on block and high spell block is golden for this build!

This got me thinking a bit and I switched back to Frenzy + Barrage Support. Now linked with Awakened Curse on Hit and Flammability. Elemental Weakness moved to wand. This allows me to both take advantage of Frenzy (with its 15% more attack speed and 15% more damage at 3 charges) as well as double curse setup since they don't overwrite eachother even when they are in a different trigger.

Combustion is moved to Tempest shield since that triggers all the time anyway at max block. In fact it should trigger much more often now instead of being linked to the slow to trigger Wave of Conviction.

7k life
82.5/82.5/83/89 resists (with Divine Flesh)
75/75/75 block (with Rumis)
3 frenzy charges
3 endurance charges (after being hit)
Fortify
High physical damage reduction

On top of the insane damage that comes with scaling Herald of Ash and the VD level... love this build!

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: Papaste. Время: 29 апр. 2020 г., 9:38:46
"
Polihraf написал:
How do you generate endurance charges? I just started this build and don't have much currency but i have issue with single targets and blighted maps. What can i improve in cheap and fast way? I'm not sure if i'll be able to kill conquer.

My gear:

Thank you in advance

We generate charges either through suffix craft on rings/amulet (minimum endurance charges), notable Enduring Composure (endurance charges when hit) or some form of Endurance Charge on block.

Get a better wand (preferably Imbued Wand due to its high attack speed).

Get The Surrender.

Get a 6-link Inpulsa.

Easy and relatively cheap upgrades. If you don't have a couple of ex for that farm some lower maps until you have some :)

any advise will be helpful. around 15 ex budget

Does the "attacks with this weapon penetrate 15% fire res" work for the build?

Any1 knows for sure?
"
Etralis написал:

Does the "attacks with this weapon penetrate 15% fire res" work for the build?

Any1 knows for sure?

No, Volatile Dead is a spell. If you look at the tags for Volatile Dead you will see that it's not listed as an attack. It's a useless affix.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация