[3.11] CI Aura Bot Guide [90 Res/Max Aura Effect/Max Power/Aspect/Smite]

Hi Nuk, thanks for an amazing build.
Small question, if I'm on a budget, which should I prioritize: 21/0 gem or 20/20 gem ?
Also, why don't we run Summmon Skitterbots instead of Purity of Elements since most teammates are possibly res cap themselves and S.S is an aura with similar
mana reserve but with actual effect rather than PoE being there just for Necro buff ?
How can you do juiced maps without physical damage reduction? 30k evasion won't cut it if you get hit once.
"
OCELOT69350 написал:
How can you do juiced maps without physical damage reduction? 30k evasion won't cut it if you get hit once.

Attack Block Cap (50%spell block),
30k+ Evasion,
75% Attack and Spell Dodge from Vaal Grace in dangerous situation such as legion,
Good Regen or Faster ES Start with wicked Ward (and Vaal Discipline)
Phase run,
Your carry killing dangerous stuff,
Steel-skin or Molten-shell,
Enduring Cry Generating Endurance Charge + Giving you high regen bursts,
Lunaris + Gruthkul Pantheon = up to 13% phys dmg reduction
Potentially Phys taken as Element Watcher's eye or mod on helmet.

There's a lot of mitigation from getting by physical dmg (most spells are mostly Ele dmg)

A hit needs to get passeed Your evasion first depending on gear and flasks (since i use Jade+Stibnit) you can reach up to 60k+ Evasion but for the sake of the argument lets assume 35k evasion which is fairly resonable imo.

Am attack hit would need to hit by :

Hitting you with 68% chance to evade ->(0.38)
If Dangerous sitation Vaal Grace 75% Dodge -> (0.25)
Hit you through 72% block chance -> (0.28)

Which is a 2.66% of even being hit. (10.64% of no vaal grace is up)

After being hit with said physical damage
you can have some of it taken as an element

either way the rest of the dmg you have
a fair bit armour 8-10k with rummis
then
12% Phys mitigation from pantheon, 12% from endurance charges, 15% from basalt -> 39% physical damage reduction

then if you have steelskin/molten-shell up you reduce that even further.

this is all not to mention that you should also not afk in danger of being hit and should be moving and by extension side steping a lot of dmg.

TL;DR

Lots of things giving you a very low chance of being hit by any phys damage.

If you do get hit there is enough mitigation to protect you form pantheon, endurance charges, flasks, and phys taken as x element mods WE/Helm.
"
nguyendathung написал:
Also, why don't we run Summmon Skitterbots instead of Purity of Elements since most teammates are possibly res cap themselves and S.S is an aura with similar
mana reserve but with actual effect rather than PoE being there just for Necro buff ?

You already Shock+Chill via Corps pact. As well as you are giving so much dmg to your allies that they will be shocking themselves (keep in mind Smite gives like a 60%+ chance to shock)

Purity of Elements is a low priority Aura after you have enough Aura effect to cap yourself/allies without it. But between shock/chill from skitter bots and 10-13% attack and cast speed (as well as 7-8% inc dmg from weapon) i would pick the purity of elements personally.

you are free to bring skitter bots, but since it is not affected bu your aura effect (AFAIK) probably best for the carry to bring it if you really want it.

"
nguyendathung написал:
Hi Nuk, thanks for an amazing build.
Small question, if I'm on a budget, which should I prioritize: 21/0 gem or 20/20 gem ?

I almost never get 20quality gems anymore the difference in aura aoe between a 0% and a 23% is basically less than half a characters length. your auras are already screen wise aoe. I would always priorize 21/0 and quality only for swag once your filthy rich.

Also since you can get AoE on clusters too, it makes it even less worth while.

Also theres almost always something better you can upgrade for the ridiculous price of 21/20s
Последняя редакция: _Nuk. Время: 2 авг. 2020 г., 15:28:26
Hello, thank you for the guide.

Is it possible if you update the PoB? it will be easier to follow.

Thank you
Hi again nuk!

I got my hands on a good aspect of the avian shield. Does it get any of the bonuses from aura effect? Does it count towards the commander of darkness ascendancy?

If not, do you think it is worth it over purity of elements?

Also, completely unrelated question, but I'm trying to understand how incubators actually work. All of them require lvl 68+ kills, no matter the base and ilvl? Is the reward you get affected by the area in which you kill the last monster? Which ones do you recommend for standard? Can the same one be repeated in all gear slots?
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
Последняя редакция: dulahan200. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 11:30:22
I did some modification to the build and replaced the large cluster jewel with Voices 5 nodes, to add an extra medium cluster, you need level 96 to do the same passive tree but with 2 voices, it's a bit expensive but manageable as 1 voices 5 nodes is 8 ex currently. I am still looking to improve the defense of this build because when we tried a 100% Delirious burial chamber and activated a tier 3 harvest seed we died instantly. Looking to make it work against those and hope you guys have recommendations :D

Currently, at 7k ES, and running all Auras with Assassin's mark curse

Thank you

You can check my PoB
https://pastebin.com/ECjnYttf
Последняя редакция: Devilhunter264. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 16:30:04
"
Devilhunter264 написал:
I did some modification to the build and replaced the large cluster jewel with Voices 5 nodes, to add an extra medium cluster, you need level 96 to do the same passive tree but with 2 voices, it's a bit expensive but manageable as 1 voices 5 nodes is 8 ex currently. I am still looking to improve the defense of this build because when we tried a 100% Delirious burial chamber and activated a tier 3 harvest seed we died instantly. Looking to make it work against those and hope you guys have recommendations :D

Thank you

You can check my PoB

Hey here'es my current pob if it helps, ill be updating guid after my finales in about 2weeks

pob: https://pastebin.com/ymDALAWr

let me know if you need anything or have any questions about it :)

I still need to improve Amulet, Ring and Belt and some jewels. as well as im lacking RMR Intuitive leap. but currently for the group content we're doing (6man party) this is enough and is sorta tailored to the carry/grp
"
_Nuk написал:
"
Devilhunter264 написал:

Thank you

You can check my PoB

Hey here'es my current pob if it helps, ill be updating guid after my finales in about 2weeks

pob: https://pastebin.com/ymDALAWr

let me know if you need anything or have any questions about it :)

I still need to improve Amulet, Ring and Belt and some jewels. as well as im lacking RMR Intuitive leap. but currently for the group content we're doing (6man party) this is enough and is sorta tailored to the carry/grp

Thank you so much for your Pob. I noticed you are not using Wicked Ward, why is that?

can you check my pob? https://pastebin.com/ECjnYttf

i made some differences to your build but i think we have the same stats, and i need your opinion on what to improve more because like i mentioned you can die easily from t3 or t4 seeds.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация