3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

whats the dps average of this build? compared with classical zombie necro whats the diferences like pros and cons?
"
betogallo написал:
whats the dps average of this build? compared with classical zombie necro whats the diferences like pros and cons?

This is my POB atm:

That's with 8 stone + 1 chaos.

This is with awakened gems minus multistrike. It could be higher with fewer life nodes on my tree but I'm lazy and want to tank things with my face (and I play on a toaster prone to freezing, sometimes you gotta facetank death explosions).

Idk too much about classic zombie necro but I feel both gearing and playing this build are super lazy. I think clearing could be faster, since you naturally are kinda slow (I use carrions to clear but then they don't 1hko bosses as fast), but otherwise it's great.
Hello !

My question went unnoticed. I'll ask it again ^^

I play with the setup 7 harmony jewels and 2 emminence jewels (no minions attack speed on stuff).

Can I remove one Harmony or one emminence jewels of the clusters jewels for taking one small cluster with Born of shadow ?
"
Nobzou написал:
Hello !

My question went unnoticed. I'll ask it again ^^

I play with the setup 7 harmony jewels and 2 emminence jewels (no minions attack speed on stuff).

Can I remove one Harmony or one emminence jewels of the clusters jewels for taking one small cluster with Born of shadow ?

If you don't have Ravenous Horde, you should be good to remove one Harmony to replace with Born of Chaos jewel and run 6 Harmonies and 2 Eminences.

If you do have Ravenous Horde, you need to check your attack speed in PoB with minion onslaught active because the onslaught buff might put their attack speed over the cooldown threshold.
POB questions:

Are you guys using a different version of POB?

The default one is ignoring the primordial jewels socketed in the cluster ones and any other cluster related mods (I really don't feel like adding all this stuff as a customize item just that POB will calc right)

I also can't find where you add onslaught to minions
I'm still using the first build and thinking about switching.

I don't understand a thing, why losing the 15% damage increase of shock for pendulum? Is the increased area of affect for aura and curse worth it?
Yo guys, possible to go t13-16 afk blight with that build? Or better going for classic necro?
"
snowmittens написал:
POB questions:

The default one is ignoring the primordial jewels socketed in the cluster ones and any other cluster related mods (I really don't feel like adding all this stuff as a customize item just that POB will calc right)

I'm using the LocalIdentity fork of POB it supports cluster jewels. Not sure about onslaught for minions.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding

Installing is slightly trickier than usual for an application - you have to edit an xml file so be sure to read the install guide before you get started.
"
pipboy3k3 написал:
"
snowmittens написал:
POB questions:

I'm using the LocalIdentity fork of POB it supports cluster jewels. Not sure about onslaught for minions.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding

Installing is slightly trickier than usual for an application - you have to edit an xml file so be sure to read the install guide before you get started.

LocalIdentity fork supports everything this build needs except for minion onslaught. You need to manually edit in 20% increased minion attack speed somewhere in your PoB to simulate the onslaught buff.
Hey. I have tried my first Simulacrum today, was able to finish it even without the chest. My question is .... on last 2 waves, my goles were shredded to pieces, I was forced to escape to city to resummon 3 times. And I have raped Kosis the wave before .... I had no time to check the stats on the wave, can you get physical reflect in Simulacrum? Or what could rape them so hard? And I think they got destroyed by blue mobs.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация