3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
xecutable1 написал:

Exactly. As we r proccing 2 curses with storm brand you still apply the shock to bosses. You do not need the extra dmg for clear anyways.

You can even get a medium jewel for curses and get a Culling Strike for cursed enemies and again proc it with storm brand.

Like I've said personal preference. I have soul ripper flask so tankiness at this point is not a problem. However Kosis in a 100% delirious map after 7th wave has a huge life pool, and this is where this comes in handy.

It really really depends on what phase you are on and what exactly you are doing with this character.

Confluxes don't work with storm brand because of CIP so no, you don't shock.
I tested it with chill since it's easier to see, works with blade vortex but not with storm brand (unless "added physical damage to spell" is somewhere)
Последняя редакция: hydre57. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 12:39:49
4500 life
88% chaos res

but only 500k dps per golem, or my pob is wrong? can some1 check me?

https://pastebin.com/kgLDQTzq

Idk maybe impale does not count?
"
hydre57 написал:
"
xecutable1 написал:

Exactly. As we r proccing 2 curses with storm brand you still apply the shock to bosses. You do not need the extra dmg for clear anyways.

You can even get a medium jewel for curses and get a Culling Strike for cursed enemies and again proc it with storm brand.

Like I've said personal preference. I have soul ripper flask so tankiness at this point is not a problem. However Kosis in a 100% delirious map after 7th wave has a huge life pool, and this is where this comes in handy.

It really really depends on what phase you are on and what exactly you are doing with this character.

Confluxes don't work with storm brand because of CIP so no, you don't shock.
I tested it with chill since it's easier to see, works with blade vortex but not with storm brand (unless "added physical damage to spell" is somewhere)

You are totally right. I forgot I had a Hypnotic Eye Jewel with phys dmg to spells. Ops
I've been trying to get one of those jewels but I can't find out with that and blind and my jewel has a pretty high health roll so I'm just doing without. In the end it's just boss DPS and this build shreds bosses so fast- I'm trying to find ways to up clear speed now.
"
Budewnpa написал:
I've been trying to get one of those jewels but I can't find out with that and blind and my jewel has a pretty high health roll so I'm just doing without. In the end it's just boss DPS and this build shreds bosses so fast- I'm trying to find ways to up clear speed now.

Ghastly Eye Jewels can have minion mods.
"
Budewnpa написал:

IF wiki is accurate, it's impossible to have both on jewel and since there is always none available, I suspect it is.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_ghastly_eye_jewel_modifiers

"Added physical damage to spell" can be a prefix on helm too if I believe poecraft
Последняя редакция: hydre57. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 16:29:03
What can I improve?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAECAecJuwthDjwRDxEtEzUUTRRxFm8XpBhqGJEaOBv6HNwdFB7aHxgl3yycNZI5UjpSOuE7DTs_PC1FnUnVTeNR-1NSWAdZ81qRYShmVGaeaFhoZWjyakNqrG87cg9yqXaseA18g4Nfg8yGYIbKidiLZY6-jxqPRpBVkPqSwZRvmuCboaIApBmmV6cIqH2smKyqr2y18rc-uwG8n7zqvknAGsT2xq7NFs9-0_vUB9eW2L3cjd9t37DjauoY6-7v6_Af8kXzb_Pd9zL31_jr-tL8S_4K_o8=?accountName=wiesiul&characterName=BranCCoMancer
Последняя редакция: wiesiul. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 17:57:19
"
wiesiul написал:
What can I improve?

Level 21/20 Summon Carrion Golem gem for sure. That's the biggest DPS improvement.

So I'm trying to get my Golem build to just AFK in blights. Is there anyway to change the setup to just have like more aura's or damage or something increase while you are afk? This way I can farm more currency and then upgrade my build more.

Any idea on what to change around or add or take off?
Just ripped with this build on Hardcore @ lvl 95 on Sirus 7.

Here for you folks the clip of the fight that basically explain what are the things you have to care the most when trying sirus on hardcore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kN4FHwoBs8

Basically:

1) Absolutely have a Chaos/Stone Golem 21:20 for the fight (losing 32% phys reduction or 1000 life regen in the middle of the fight isn't healthy)

2) Protect the Golems from big meteor at all costs (if you lose Chaos Golem again just logout or resummon him quickly <- not recommended)

3) AVOID ROTATING BEAMS if you can, you're already slow af from brass dome and armour penalty (be cautious when he does Everlasting Fire to summon rotating beams)

4) Don't waste flasks when you slowdown out of panic (except quicksilver maybe) but spam them only when you expect the big ZAPs from him

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация