3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
nameless_unknown написал:
So is divine flesh still worth using ?

When you have the current version of Divine Flesh (with 85% chaos res and 76% elemental) it makes you take overall 19% less elemental damage (12%+7,5% instead of 24% - 19,5/24=0.81 or 81%). With the new version (with 80% chaos res and 76% elemental) it will make you take overall 8-9% less elemental damage (12%+10% instead of 24% - 22/24=0.916 or 91,6%).

In my opinion it only worth if you can get at least 3-5% more max chaos res. Best case scenario is that you get some of it from the nodes corrupted by the Glorious Vanity...
"
Fenris1970 написал:
"
nameless_unknown написал:
So is divine flesh still worth using ?

When you have the current version of Divine Flesh (with 85% chaos res and 76% elemental) it makes you take overall 19% less elemental damage (12%+7,5% instead of 24% - 19,5/24=0.81 or 81%). With the new version (with 80% chaos res and 76% elemental) it will make you take overall 8-9% less elemental damage (12%+10% instead of 24% - 22/24=0.916 or 91,6%).

In my opinion it only worth if you can get at least 3-5% more max chaos res. Best case scenario is that you get some of it from the nodes corrupted by the Glorious Vanity...

There is a small cluster jewel that gives +3max chaos res. Seems easy solution?
Want to try this build for new league but OP seems to have gone AWOL.
Will some informed player continue with updating this build? seems about the most informative carrion golem guide i can find.
Thanks.
With the new tree Whispers of Doom is a bit far of and as I play HC with the Glorious Vanity nerf I prefer to go +1 max all res on the annoint, at least until I can afford +max chaos res clusters - so I think I'll go one curse - is Vulnerability or Punishment better?

edit: Just read the curses again, I think Punishment is preferable because of the debilitated effect, maybe in combo with poachers mark for bosses ... opinions?
Последняя редакция: KellogZ. Время: 17 сент. 2020 г., 3:11:45
hello

the construction has changed concerning:
enduring cry
curses
Glorious vanity
Whispers of doom is very far now

Personally, I don't know yet, not much time to do POB.
I think I'll stick with glorious vanity and only take a Punishment curse for the overkill.
is it playable in 3.12 patch?
hello will you update guide to 3.12 version? is it still good the build?
All these people asking if this is still viable.... patch notes has no nerfs to golems or elementalistw so what do u guys think lol. Only a smell nerf to defence layer, that u can solve easy
For people asking if it's viable in 3.12...there's a few nerfs to defence and curses but if you look at the new alternate quality gems I think there's a lot of potential buff if those gems are not going to be really expensive.
As a guy who played this last league to lvl 100 i would say no big nerf.

So still 100% recommended and 3.12 ready. Nerfs are more for endgame anyway and most other builds got same nerf :D

Get megalo with +3max chaos res + other good mod and its still worth to use glorious vanity i think

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация