Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

How are the golems with the Heist? When a door gets opened, do they automatically run through and attack the guards on the other side? Seeing how on the escape route those guards are lined up shooting through the hole, just wondering how the build and Golem AI works against it.
I did not do many heist yet, but a few. When escaping u picklock the door, and i myself stand next to the door behind a wall. And my.golems just instantly jump and eat them. Its quite nice!
"
Fuzzy66 написал:
How are the golems with the Heist? When a door gets opened, do they automatically run through and attack the guards on the other side? Seeing how on the escape route those guards are lined up shooting through the hole, just wondering how the build and Golem AI works against it.

They do as you describe when they are agressive (from jewel or gem), if they are not agressive you could just cast a spell and they will move to that point.
This guide its not for a new players!
Golems are officially FoTM, prices of the uniques tripled from last season.
Yeah, its a shame how expensive its going to be to get this build started this league. I was looking forward to play it.
This build is pretty viable as starter, you dont need anything but pair of clayshapers and 6l to get yourself on high yellow maps, then you will be able to start accomulate currency and progress with items. I got almost everything i needed by day two.
Roughly speaking you will need 3-5ex for shaper/elder bosses and 8-10ex for sirus a8. A bit costly compared to other budged builds but still in a budget level.
Well from now with a Tabula & 2 Clayshaper im stomping on content (early / mid content indeed)

just replace some jewels slots with minion damage nodes and replace theses once you can afford the jewels.
Yeah, you have to gear now with with the mindset you are not going to have the Primoridal Gems nor the necklace for awhile considering prices. Get two Clayshapers and a 5 link chest or a Tabula if you can manage. Queens Decree is nice early on until you can get your Clayshapers. Stick with minion nodes and life nodes for you. Dont worry about setting up to get gem sockets. You can always respec once you get your Primordial gems.
Do golems benefit from shaper of desolation and beacon of ruins ascendancy? or just the spells we cast to apply curses?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация