3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Well, carrion golem is officially the strongest META build at the moment (refer poe ninja). I wish the price of gears would come down, but seem like it wasn't....
Последняя редакция: nqtuan92. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 10:27:45
"
Ayakoue написал:
"
Samodin написал:
Hey guys,

What's the point of having Call to the slaughter on large cluster jewels?
I feel like it's pretty weak (basically just a 15% minion damage), but most golemancers I inspect on Poe.ninja have it.

Is there something I'm missing?

Basically it's allow you to win 2 passive point per cluster (we don't take call of the slaughter). It's allow to place the good point close to you. (Also a cluster with renewal / rotten claw don't allow you to win these 2 point)

You can try to craft them with pathOfBuilding to see the node position.

Well yeah they also all have Rotten claws and renewal, so Slaughter is at the very end clockwise, no gain there.
3.12 viable? Can i afk on blight maps with this build? :)
any advice for my build? think doing less dps...
plz check this
https://pastebin.com/K01XEUdQ
nevermind I'm dumb

great build
Последняя редакция: Gielnik. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 18:11:59
"
Deonix_ написал:
Very viable. Although, AFK t16 blight map level is going to cost a lot of currency, especially this league where it's become very popular, so prices have gone up.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 написал:
"
Deonix_ написал:
Very viable. Although, AFK t16 blight map level is going to cost a lot of currency, especially this league where it's become very popular, so prices have gone up.

How much is "a lot"? I usually have no problem with currency and 30-50ex is not a problem. In general, I did not plan to farm T16, I thought of staying somewhere on T11-T15.
"
sterben1994 написал:
any advice for my build? think doing less dps...
plz check this
https://pastebin.com/K01XEUdQ

Get 2 cluster with rotten claw (2 rotten claw in the build for 100% impale chance) and renewal
Последняя редакция: Ayakoue. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 3:37:24
Could someone advice me how to get more dps here besides awakened gems? Got issues with 100% delirium maps
https://pastebin.com/6KxjAhmR
"
Ayakoue написал:
"
Shafirion написал:

So the Golems being aggressive is definetely worth losing 1 DPS golem?

I would say yes for temporary.
The clear speed comfort that aggression give you is very nice

Also you can remove / switch jewel on boss to gain extra dps / golem.

Thanks, was most definetely worth it. It's not even the clearspeed imo but the survivability it adds when the Stone Golems just push on everything. For bossing you can just hide while they get the job done now lol.

Anyways, got my real Primordial Might now. And Glorious Vanity price is going down rapidly!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация