3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Golem Commander found it !
Have currency for a Brass Dome. Is this where actually having survivability kicks in?

It's alright atm. Does having a Brass Dome change things up hugely?
"
Cedwyn написал:
I use to play golems every league since they were so simple to play... now everyone is playing them and it really sucks due to the price of everything :(

I didn't play Harvest, but in Delirium, might jewels were like 5c, now they are 350c, did they nerf the drop rate from cards?

Similarly, primordial cards were 1-2C (I'd buy up all the 1C cards and sell/corrupt the results), now they are 12-14C each.

I hope a new FotM comes next league otherwise I'll have to find a new build. Although you can get quite far without primordial items, the cost to push this build into red maps + difficult league content atm is too much imo. A decent geared golem build is looking to be 15ex+, whereas in Delirium, it was ~2ex.

I suppose after GGG remove requirment golem summoning when you logging and many build got nerf then this build is must be one of the best build ever, so there is no reason to price of core gear go up unreasonably. The others build on top of POE ninja is just some build for Heist running, no damage, no life and that its.. but with this broken build? you got everything: ez endgame, ez speed clear, ez tanky, ez game experience ever lol
Последняя редакция: nqtuan92. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 1:30:32
I've been running the Stone Golem version of this since league start and it's been great. I'm curious what people are doing for anointments and flasks.

For anoitments, I have Ravenous Horde currently, but I'm using The Stampede so can have two total. I was aiming for Whispers of Doom for the second to be able to curse both Punishment and Vulnerability, but based on past convos in this thread, I'm not sure if it's still worth it. If not, are there any worthwhile alternatives?

Flasks, I'm open to any suggestions. Right now I'm just using standard health/mana/defense flasks. I saw in the initial post about using Soul Ripper/Catcher with Vaal Molten Shell, but I haven't ran those before and don't know if you need both or the exact usage combo to make it work.
Well if you go for Divine Flesh, obvious options are Cleansed Thoughts and/or Method to the Madness to help with (over)capping Chaos Res.

Another thing is the nerf to Enduring Cry which leaves the build lacking Endurance charges. We can annoint 2* Minimum Endurance Charges on the Rings. I actually think it is worth considering to annoint Disciple of the Unyielding for the 3rd. With around 5k life the build relies on having not only good chaos and elemental mitigation, but physical as well. A minor benefit of this route is that all charges are fixed so you can actually build around the + 12% to all elemental resists from the charges.
Another question: You usually read that there is a cap on mitigation by armour? So how can the Brass Dome bring so much more physical mitigation? I am skeptical here. Can someone enlighen me?
How do you craft jewels now? With Jaggeds I suppose? Or just plain old alt\chaos-spam?
"
Shafirion написал:
Another question: You usually read that there is a cap on mitigation by armour? So how can the Brass Dome bring so much more physical mitigation? I am skeptical here. Can someone enlighen me?
The big deal with BD is take no extra damage from crits.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Последняя редакция: grimjack68. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 14:15:56
Hello,

This build so far so good, very fun (my first time i played at minion)

I'm at a breakpoints where is, i don't really know what to upgrade next.

I was wondering how work Endurance charge if you already at 90% damage reduction mitigation permanently (I plan on a Minimum endurance charge en ring *2)?
Последняя редакция: Ayakoue. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 15:54:01

Is there a good way to abuse this in standardland?

Legacy Soulripper and vaal moltenshell / immortal call.

Do I need increased duration or decreased? And do I need any notables to keep the uptime up?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация