3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
Assuming nothing funky like nerfs or overhauls. can this league start in 3.11, assuming 0 initial currency? Or should I go generic zombies/summoner + spectres + phantasm till I can afford certain items (which?) and then transition?

Seems like a solid build once you have your foot in the door with a couple ex, but I dont know how well it performs on a tight budget. 5L brass dome, no stones/jewels, etc.

If you recommend another build to obtain currency to get here, which? Maybe Necro Summoner and pay the 40 regret orb fee + however much it costs to respec to golemancer?

At the start of the league, the primordial jewels are expensive.
Also, keep in mind that brass dome is a t16 guardian drop. It wont be available for the first 2 days or so it will be costly.
The clusters jewel that make this build so good will most likely go core BUT we have no idea how often they will drop and or easy they will be to obtain. It is very possible that a good base without the rolls you need might be multiple exalts.

So no, I wouldn't league start a golem build when you can start with a cheap generic skeleton summoner and make bank.
Found a way to summon 6-linked golem without unsocketing all support gems:
1. You need to socket your golem gem in FIRST socket.
2. Get any Body armor (or another brass dome) and socket another golem gem in
FIRST socket.
3. Now swap your body armor (without unequiping it, just swap) and summon
golems.
4. Swap back your 6-linked brass dome and your golems will stay!
What about using utility spectres and animated guardian with kingsmaker and his other auras?
"
lehlehich написал:
Found a way to summon 6-linked golem without unsocketing all support gems:
1. You need to socket your golem gem in FIRST socket.
2. Get any Body armor (or another brass dome) and socket another golem gem in
FIRST socket.
3. Now swap your body armor (without unequiping it, just swap) and summon
golems.
4. Swap back your 6-linked brass dome and your golems will stay!

Or you could swap 1 red support gem with blood magic. Then swap the gem back after you've summoned them.
"
gageris написал:
What about using utility spectres and animated guardian with kingsmaker and his other auras?

Read ur amulet description.
"
MidgarTheMarauder написал:
If anyone is interested in getting more resists, saving points, armor+evasion, and getting more sockets I'd recommend thread of hope(medium) in the top jewel socket:

As cool as thread of hope is, it's not saving you any points, it's still 5 passive points to get to that jewel socket. And while you do get high value passive tree nodes, you're giving up a jewel socket that gives 60% minion damage (harmony), so I'm not sure it's worth it.

As for taking 2 more jewel sockets in the scion area, you have to drop a bunch of life nodes to afford to do that, putting your max life from passive tree at around 130%, compared to the 180% if you didn't take those 2 extra jewel sockets. That's a lot of life to trade for damage, but up to you if you think its worth it.
I mostly die from delirium spiky-like explosions. How do i survive that? they are impossible to distunguish between carrion golem spikes.
And problem is also damage from multiple sourses at once.
Последняя редакция: lehlehich. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 13:35:15
Just got my awak curse to level 5 and going to annoint ravenous horde instead of whispering of doom. Will do the onslaught/attack speed influence the cooldown in anyway?

My stone golems are around 0.98 now with 7 harmonys and 2 eminences.
hello, how i can see carrion golems combined total dps ?

Which one should I choose?
combo attack, cascade, leap slam.

stone golem selections have slam but carrion golems not have this selection.
I would like to see a map clear like in doing normal t14-16 maps as in clearspeed in mind (with carrion golem ofcourse).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация