3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
IIy3uK написал:
"
gageris написал:
What about using utility spectres and animated guardian with kingsmaker and his other auras?

Read ur amulet description.

That explains :D

What about Grip of the council? Are they good for golems?
"
gageris написал:
"
IIy3uK написал:
"
gageris написал:
What about using utility spectres and animated guardian with kingsmaker and his other auras?

Read ur amulet description.

That explains :D

What about Grip of the council? Are they good for golems?

Fine for elemental golem builds, but this one is physical based and used brutality gem so no.
"
Pud1MxD написал:
Just got my awak curse to level 5 and going to annoint ravenous horde instead of whispering of doom. Will do the onslaught/attack speed influence the cooldown in anyway?

My stone golems are around 0.98 now with 7 harmonys and 2 eminences.
Kinda min maxed a bit and did everything, the build is the most tankiest build I've ever did.

Just have this one question if anyone would be so kind <3
"
Pud1MxD написал:
"
Pud1MxD написал:
Just got my awak curse to level 5 and going to annoint ravenous horde instead of whispering of doom. Will do the onslaught/attack speed influence the cooldown in anyway?

My stone golems are around 0.98 now with 7 harmonys and 2 eminences.
Kinda min maxed a bit and did everything, the build is the most tankiest build I've ever did.

Just have this one question if anyone would be so kind <3

With Ravenous Horde, you need to manually add 20% increased minion attack speed somewhere in your PoB to simulate the onslaught effect. Then check CD's and attack speed values.
"
With Ravenous Horde, you need to manually add 20% increased minion attack speed somewhere in your PoB to simulate the onslaught effect. Then check CD's and attack speed values.

Thank you for your answer! I added one perfect roll primordial eminence to simulate the 20% attack speed, annointed ravenous horde and I got this as the result:

Attack/Cast Rate: 2.80
Skill Cooldown: 0.98

Doing the math it results in 1,071. It should be fine?

Edit: I don't know why awakened curse on hit 5 is not working on pob, if I don't patch to whispers of doom on it it doesn't count the vulnerability curse.

My Pob: https://pastebin.com/CeCBLPwU

Edit (2): I dunno I think I'm doing something wrong :/
Последняя редакция: Pud1MxD. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 0:40:09
"
skyscan написал:
"
MidgarTheMarauder написал:
If anyone is interested in getting more resists, saving points, armor+evasion, and getting more sockets I'd recommend thread of hope(medium) in the top jewel socket:

As cool as thread of hope is, it's not saving you any points, it's still 5 passive points to get to that jewel socket. And while you do get high value passive tree nodes, you're giving up a jewel socket that gives 60% minion damage (harmony), so I'm not sure it's worth it.

As for taking 2 more jewel sockets in the scion area, you have to drop a bunch of life nodes to afford to do that, putting your max life from passive tree at around 130%, compared to the 180% if you didn't take those 2 extra jewel sockets. That's a lot of life to trade for damage, but up to you if you think its worth it.

You don't give up a jewel socket though since you get two more on the bottom(an extra harmony or eminence) and you get Lord of the Dead for more minion damage as well as Ravenous Horde without having to anoint it. It also makes gearing slightly easier with +40 dex as well as extra resists. This build is pretty tanky as is and doesn't really require an extra 600 HP or whatever it is.

"
lehlehich написал:
I mostly die from delirium spiky-like explosions. How do i survive that? they are impossible to distunguish between carrion golem spikes.
And problem is also damage from multiple sourses at once.

You should be able to tank all delirium explosions easily with molten shell up. The only thing that kills me is my own incompetence and the occasional Vaal area with ridiculous mods. If you want to stack more survivability then you can add evasion flasks in your last two slots with immune to bleed/curse.
Последняя редакция: MidgarTheMarauder. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 22:51:36
Trying to put this build together on a budget but your chaos res ring alone is like 3ex+ on official trade, never mind the helmet. Cheapest pair of comparable gloves I could find was something like 1ex and it had no spider aspect

Ive been spending the last like two weeks trying to find something I can clear t16s on faster than a snail that doesn't cost a million exalts lmao, im just about ready to simply call it quits for this league.

Any tips on some corners I can cut? Just trying to cap the chaos res alone is difficult if I want any life or other res at all
"
Pheyer написал:
Trying to put this build together on a budget but your chaos res ring alone is like 3ex+ on official trade, never mind the helmet. Cheapest pair of comparable gloves I could find was something like 1ex and it had no spider aspect

Ive been spending the last like two weeks trying to find something I can clear t16s on faster than a snail that doesn't cost a million exalts lmao, im just about ready to simply call it quits for this league.

Any tips on some corners I can cut? Just trying to cap the chaos res alone is difficult if I want any life or other res at all

Just check the items on my character. They are quite shit.
Plus, I don't even have any good potions and my passive tree is a bit fucked, yet t16 is still quite easy and fast.

Also, the Stampede Boots with anointed Cleansed Thoughts makes capping chaos res super easy, as it doubles your chaos res.
Последняя редакция: Jenjur. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 23:53:18
"
also, the Stampede Boots with anointed Cleansed Thoughts makes capping chaos res super easy, as it doubles your chaos res.

tyvm, trying to copy the op's gear from their profile was proving to be rather discouraging lol
"
Pheyer написал:
"
also, the Stampede Boots with anointed Cleansed Thoughts makes capping chaos res super easy, as it doubles your chaos res.

tyvm, trying to copy the op's gear from their profile was proving to be rather discouraging lol

Yeah, op is quite rich, haha.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация