3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Very nice build, enjoying it alot, thanks for taking the time to do the guide.

I have one question, golems get absolutely blown away by Sirus' beam in last phase.

Problem is that summoning golems is mana intensive plus long cooldown.

Is there a solution to this problem? Guess the sirus' beam is chaos+ nasty bleed debuff.

I have no way of removing bleed on my golems.
"

I have one question, golems get absolutely blown away by Sirus' beam in last phase.

Is there a solution to this problem? Guess the sirus' beam is chaos+ nasty bleed debuff.

But my golems are dying! What do I do?
They're immune to elemental, which means physical is killing them. Most likely it's the gigantic bleeds Kosis can apply. We can lose a little damage and instead anoint Indomitable Army. There's also a few chaos stuff that could kill them, but they're mostly DoT fields so use Convocation to move them.
"
Achnod написал:
"

But my golems are dying! What do I do?
They're immune to elemental, which means physical is killing them. Most likely it's the gigantic bleeds Kosis can apply. We can lose a little damage and instead anoint Indomitable Army. There's also a few chaos stuff that could kill them, but they're mostly DoT fields so use Convocation to move them.

Already anointed Indomitable Army and can't rely on convocation, CD etc.
I played the whole league with Stone Golems. It was great. And just I tried Carrion Golems and was very disappointed. I was running T16 Promenade map in the same conditions, without any encounters, only free run from start to finish, and here are the results i got.

T16 Promenade, 21 simulacrum splinters at the end:
- Stone: 2.5-3 minutes (0 deaths);
- Carrion: 2.5-3 minutes (0 deaths).

T16 Promenade 100% Delirious, 7 lvl delirium rewards, 61 simulacrum splinters at the end:
- Stone: 7.5 minutes (3 deaths);
- Carrion: 11,5 minutes (1 deaths).

Even more deaths due to Kosis and my inattention did not prevent the Stone Golems from winning in the map running and clear speed.

In the AFK Blight T13-T15 Carrion didn't make it, like Stone. Both need tower support and maybe Stone is little better.

And here I am wondering: why are Carrion Golems still considered to be faster than Stone Golems? Maybe I'm running wrong somehow?

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/tscQAteF
Последняя редакция: Pundy4ok. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 20:51:48
"
MidgarTheMarauder написал:
Is there any merit to running some kind of crafted bow and a quiver or is that significantly worse than two cold iron points? I'm mentioning it because Hunter influenced Quivers can give extra to maximum chaos res and other bonuses. Would a bow setup help with more survivability or do you lose too much damage wise? Maybe a cold iron point and a hunter influenced crafted shield with 3% chaos res, life, increased life?

With an expensive bow you could break even. Here's a bow that's about 15EX that will be about the same damage:

6L:
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
Socketed Skills deal 20% more Attack Damage
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems (crafted)
Minions have 27% increased Attack Speed (crafted)

You must replace Minion Damage with Empower to take advantage of the +2 socketed supports craft. Also, need 5 red sockets on a bow, lol good luck.

And yes it's 100% worth it if you have the currency, a quiver provides a ton more life, +2% chaos res, and minion movement speed. Considering you need 15ex just to compete with a 10c unique is hilarious though.. so you can imagine why I didn't put it in the guide

"
Adislash1 написал:
edited: how much ele and chaos resist do you get from tree alone and how much do you need from items? I am thinking of doing this on hardcore but and i have an incandescent heart, was thinking of using that but if the rares to max out ele + chaos resist are too costly i'd probably go for something with resist.

build looks nice and i'm gonna try the 2 cluster version, never did a golemancer build before.

I don't really like brass dome here, was thinking if any other unique chests come even close or offer some other good utilities. And if i were to opt for an rare, what influence would give the best utility ? was looking at redeemer with the nearby enemies are blinded to not use flesh and stone

You don't use flesh and stone in sand stance, you use it in blood stance. Also linking it with maim is an addition 16% more multiplier. You get blind for free on an abyss jewel.

Here's my capped chaos res breakdown from PoB. Note that I could take +8% more from the 2 other life/chaos nodes I didn't pick up:

"
Pundy4ok написал:
why are Carrion Golems still considered to be faster than Stone Golems?

They're faster in non-delerious maps. The less tanky the mob = the better carrions are over stone golems. You need all the damage you can get in 100% delirious maps, so obviously stone golem will be better there.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 22:06:44
Finally Killed Sirus AL8!! First league!

Wow, when i was playing spectres, i failed at AL5, mainly due to being unexperienced and not having enough resistance (people said chaos resist wasn't important =/ )

Hit 96 today and took him down deathless. I'm happy, who cares the guy gave me dumb loot, he went down. Although he took 3 of my stone golems and the lightning golem lol.

Thanks for this build! I can now quit this game lol
I'm ashamed to admit I got to level 95 using sand stance instead of blood stance even though it literally says in the guide to use blood stance lmfao.

The idead sounded legit dunno why.
Just wanna give an overall feedback after I leveled this build within some couple of days to 95.

As a summary I have a total blast with this build and I do not recognize to have ever played such a well balanced character ever in POE. It has very strong defenses, very good clear speed with Charrion Golems and awesome single target with Stone Golems.

I did Sirius 8 for my first time ever this league, over 20 x T14+ Blighted maps, delving a lot around 200 and did Simulacrum T20 without any problem (Not even swapped to Stone Golems). Also did T14 / 100% delirum map with ease.

Another good thing is you don't need to spend 50+ exalts, the build can be played on a budget. I invested around 10-12 exalt into it (Chest with white socket 3.5 ex and around 4 Ex into Golem jewels)

Overall I prefer Charrion Golems to Stone Golems, the gameplay feels a lot smoother and I hate the "Bam sound" of Stone Golems xd

Another thing I wanna add is I use Cyclone, Cast while Channeling, Flesh Offering and Vulnerability setup for 99% of the content. You don't need desecrate for mapping etc. and you just cruise through the mobs and all are cursed instantly (And due to Cyclone you are stunn immune). Only for Sirius I swap out to the OP "Curse on hit" setup.

I also cast Molten / Vaal Molten Shell manually; I do not like the CWT setup with Vaal Molten Shell. The outcome is I rarly die with this character (1-Shots partly killed me in Delirium, but this is my fault because I stand in things I should not stand in...)

Again thanks for your thougths and ideas for this build it is amazing and by far the best minion/golem build I have ever played.

Stay safe, exiles!
"
Joybringer75 написал:
Just wanna give an overall feedback after I leveled this build within some couple of days to 95.

As a summary I have a total blast with this build and I do not recognize to have ever played such a well balanced character ever in POE. It has very strong defenses, very good clear speed with Charrion Golems and awesome single target with Stone Golems.

I did Sirius 8 for my first time ever this league, over 20 x T14+ Blighted maps, delving a lot around 200 and did Simulacrum T20 without any problem (Not even swapped to Stone Golems). Also did T14 / 100% delirum map with ease.

Another good thing is you don't need to spend 50+ exalts, the build can be played on a budget. I invested around 10-12 exalt into it (Chest with white socket 3.5 ex and around 4 Ex into Golem jewels)

Overall I prefer Charrion Golems to Stone Golems, the gameplay feels a lot smoother and I hate the "Bam sound" of Stone Golems xd

Another thing I wanna add is I use Cyclone, Cast while Channeling, Flesh Offering and Vulnerability setup for 99% of the content. You don't need desecrate for mapping etc. and you just cruise through the mobs and all are cursed instantly (And due to Cyclone you are stunn immune). Only for Sirius I swap out to the OP "Curse on hit" setup.

I also cast Molten / Vaal Molten Shell manually; I do not like the CWT setup with Vaal Molten Shell. The outcome is I rarly die with this character (1-Shots partly killed me in Delirium, but this is my fault because I stand in things I should not stand in...)

Again thanks for your thougths and ideas for this build it is amazing and by far the best minion/golem build I have ever played.

Stay safe, exiles!

the cyclone setup is so freakin smooth, tysm !!
""
phirefor wrote:
On PoB, select Stone Golem as main skill and choose slam as its attack. PoB will show the SG's attack/cast rate, as well as its skill cooldown. As long as 1 divided by attack/cast rate multiplied by 3 (or 4 if using awakened multistrike) is ever so slightly greater than the skill cooldown, then the attack speed is optimal."

Sorry but I have two question here!
1. What if my stone golem slam duration is by far greater than its cooldown?

In my pob, slam attack rate is 2.02 without flesh offering (I don;t use it) so its duration is 3/2.02 = 1.485.

The slam cooldown is only 0.98s.

2. I saw that stone golems use their default attack alot. Why is it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация