3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
hydre57 написал:
What do you think of flame dash this league btw?

It killed me a few times because it was locked on a mob (2 death from the first maze of Sirus, dashed on him => instadeath because this one is quite quick)

I'm really thinking of switching to a physical movement skill that can proc confluxes.

On page 4 there is an alternate setup with the boots of the author linked. That one only use Flame Dash as a gap closer I believe.
"
skyscan написал:
"
Melanholic7 написал:
Isnt empower 4 better in main links? I mean its dmg AND hp for golems... or not worth?

Check the guide's PoB, lv 4 empower is worse than any other gem we could use. And it's needlessly expensive.

"
Mithology написал:
Did awakener 8 Sirius yesterday and my golems were dieing to I think the corrupted blood beam. Any idea's to get them tankier? I think the only thing im missing is quality on my golems for the 20% minion life and another level to get my last harmony slotted, but will those two things make the difference for them not to get wrecked on Sirius? I have a few ideas on how to get more tankiness for my minions but I just wanted to see what you guys had to say before I make changes to the build.

Your golems are immune to elemental damage, so the only way they'd die is to physical. Seeing as sirus' attacks do 1/2 phys they could die if you have 0 eminence jewels and don't use convocation at all.

I'll upload a video of A8 awakener when I get the chance. My utility golems would sometimes die in these fights, but that's mostly because I don't have them linked to minion life. Luckily it's easy to resummon them as you have the available mana to do so.

TheUberElite have the "same version" last league with some hardcore adjustement, to have a total golem mitigation we need INDOMITABLE ARMY, you can afk anywhere you want wht that.
Last season my GOLEMS never died on SyRuS A8.

So you can loss a little bit of dps and ANNOINT that ( all people that can ask too :D)
Последняя редакция: Dreamounette. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 7:59:18
"
skyscan написал:
"
phirefor написал:
Just to make sure I understand optimal Stone Golem attack speed:

On PoB, select Stone Golem as main skill and choose slam as its attack. PoB will show the SG's attack/cast rate, as well as its skill cooldown. As long as 1 divided by attack/cast rate multiplied by 3 (or 4 if using awakened multistrike) is ever so slightly greater than the skill cooldown, then the attack speed is optimal.

Is my understand correct?

Yup exactly, that's a better way of wording it than what I put in the guide. Mind if I quote you for guide?

Thanks to you and scrambled777 for confirming. I don't mind at all.
Последняя редакция: phirefor. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 8:39:29
how much life do you suggest to have for easily do end game content? right now i have 4.2k but i suffer too many one shot although i have max res (chaos included) and 90% phys dmg reduction.

I don't quite understand how to see if i have optimal stone golem attack speed xd. someone might be kind enough to check? that's my build https://pastebin.com/cs2EJPP9
What is your personal preferred golem: stone or carrion?
And what should i do if i can not buy cluster jew has mod also grant + chao res ?
"
Dreamounette написал:

lol. Last season Sirus was WAY easier. And not he is pretty dangerous.
But anyway.
Build feels nice, tho stone golems are weak one map clearing :( At least for me. THey miss alot of mobs and etc.
But build is nice tanky. I wish it had also 6k hp =P
Cause mine 4400 hp feels a bit dangerous..I even died from a oneshot once :O But im only at 85% Chaos res, dunno...
Also: why are we using Granite flask? while we have 90% reduction already, with no flask?o.o
Hey, great guide.

Can someone take a look at my pastebin?

https://pastebin.com/JMTdCve6

I know I'm missing helm enchant but I'm sitting at 600K less dmg than OP's POB. Any insight as to why would be appreciated.
"
Dreamounette написал:

TheUberElite have the "same version" last league with some hardcore adjustement, to have a total golem mitigation we need INDOMITABLE ARMY, you can afk anywhere you want wht that.

So you can loss a little bit of dps and ANNOINT that ( all people that can ask too :D)

That seems a lot different. He's scaling elemental damage with triad gloves, and he's using skitter bots with The Primordial Chain, which is no longer possible. His damage is also about 1/4 this version, but gets 193% from tree instead of our 164%. His damage mitigation is also completely different, relying on dodge+vaal grace instead of molten shell+armour.

We can achieve higher %life (204%) and higher %damage simply by dropping the third cluster jewel and taking all the life nodes we missed. It drops our damage from 2.0 -> 1.8, but provides us with a lot more life.

Level 95 Passive Tree (2 Clusters) - more life less damage

^ I think that might be more useful to a lot of players not accustom to using molten shell + vaal molten shell in tandem.
edit: nvm
Последняя редакция: SassyBeard. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 13:22:47
"
skyscan написал:
"
Dreamounette написал:

That seems a lot different. He's scaling elemental damage with triad gloves, and he's using skitter bots with The Primordial Chain, which is no longer possible. His damage is also about 1/4 this version, but gets 193% from tree instead of our 164%. His damage mitigation is also completely different, relying on dodge+vaal grace instead of molten shell+armour.

We can achieve higher %life (204%) and higher %damage simply by dropping the third cluster jewel and taking all the life nodes we missed. It drops our damage from 2.0 -> 1.8, but provides us with a lot more life.

Level 95 Passive Tree (2 Clusters) - more life less damage

^ I think that might be more useful to a lot of players not accustom to using molten shell + vaal molten shell in tandem.

I am not camparing the The tree, but the surviability of GOLEMS...
Please guys read my comment,
And yeah Sirus A8 Still a joke for golemencer, and golems still can facetank every thing =x

PS ; And the "budget version is full of Armor..."
You can do Full content on this version one

But isnt the point of my comment, is for the guy who asked for golem surviability, Indomitable Army give to our golems alot of physical Mitigation, withtout it, they can even die on Minautor.
Последняя редакция: Dreamounette. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 15:37:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация