3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Well i read about 30 pages of Bampers build... And i found yours... I am super hyper surprised. I love this build, gonna start today. Will run new witch to learn playstyle. Omg i love it. So nice depth guide. Wish me luck.

By now i have few questions:

How does stone (not carrion) golems clean 50-75-100% delirium map?

And can u explain how does work molten shell + vaal + flask? Never used it(thans nebie question)

Can u min/max build with awekened curse on hit and other endgame expensivr stuff?

Isnt low movement speed an issue on mapping?

How about delve?
Последняя редакция: SushiYoda. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 8:12:52
Gear update: Pretty much done now, not more I can change other than Awakened Multistrike, I have around 2.1M DPS Per golem currently.

Duplicate Post
Последняя редакция: Boltonsquads. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 8:23:16
Duplicate Post
Последняя редакция: Boltonsquads. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 8:23:06
Probably a newb question but does taking two Divine Flesh nodes convert all elemental damage to Chaos and if so wouldn't that be good? My Vanity would let me do that with shifting 3 skill points around.
Great build mate, thanks! Switched to this build from bamper1's stone golems, feels more safer now and higher damage.
"
Arenwyr0 написал:
Probably a newb question but does taking two Divine Flesh nodes convert all elemental damage to Chaos and if so wouldn't that be good? My Vanity would let me do that with shifting 3 skill points around.
youre limited to 1 timeless jewel
"
youre limited to 1 timeless jewel

Yes but my one Vanity converts both Mind of Matter and Elemental Equilibrium to Divine Flesh so I could path down to get both and skip 3 other nodes somewhere else if it would improve my defenses. I just don't understand if taking both would fully convert and if full conversion to taking Chaos damage would be better than only 50%.
Keystones do not stack. If they did, you wouldn't even need ele res anywhere on your gear as 100% of your elemental damage would go through chaos res, capped at 90%.
Последняя редакция: xecutable1. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 10:37:58
So if I understand correctly, the only time we actually use skills (like Convocation, Flesh Offering, etc.) when we face bosses.

Considering that Unique Act and map bosses, Incursion architects, Immortal Syndicate members, and Breachlords have 33% less Curse Effect and The Shaper and his guardians / The Elder and Elder Guardians have 66% less Curse Effect, how important is to have 2 curses? With hexproof and curse immunity also being frequent on red maps I started to question the usefulness of the second (or even the both) curse(s).

Is Vulnerability better than Punishment? Which one should I use with a 1 curse setup?

Is it worth to use even a badly rolled (-40+ damage and life) Primordial Chain? Is it different for leveling?

Is there a situation when switching from Pride to Determination worth it? Like maybe in HC?

I started in last league but still clueless about this game...
Последняя редакция: Fenris1970. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 13:08:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация