3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
UbberThak написал:
Hello !

This is my first league and my second Character, this build/playstyle is really fun! But sometime i'm still getting oneshot or really fragile and i don't manage to see where it come from... For exemple on wave 20 of the simulacrum and with the 3 boss of the Vaal Temple (T16)
And sometime, randomly on a map... But most of the time, the Golem roll on everything (maybe not on the T16, Hall of Grandeur or something like that the stone golme are oneshot there)

Here my build/gear = > https://pastebin.com/qpmu1nug

If you could give some advise on what's not right in there (even if i try to follow your guide as much as my currency could) that would be great !

Thanks!

- You don't have Pride anywhere in your sockets, that a big damage boost.
- You Chaos Golems isn't level 22+, so you're missing some nice physical damage reduction
- Your life pool is low (even for this build), try get anywhere in the 4k +
- Try to get more attack rate while keeping the attack rate/cooldown ratio right
- Get you gems to lvl 21/20% and/or awakened gems, like Awakened Melee Phys which grant so nice added damage with "Chance to Intimidate"
- Get a helm enchant (Flesh offering, golem damage, etc.)
- Weathered Hunter anoint feels like a waste. You could get a better one, like Ravenous Horde or Whisper of Doom
- You are using the double curse setup, but you don't have the Whisper of Doom skill node allocated neither an Awakened Curse on Hit. Means you're not applying 2 curses on ennemies, which is a waste.
- Cluster Jewels with Raze and Pillage are useless, cause you're use Brutality which negate any non-physical damage. So you're not getting 20% increased damage against ignited ennemies, neither the 6% extra phys as fire. Get some Primordial Bond nodes instead.
- Could try to upgrade to a crafted two-handed weapon or a bow/quiver setup such as

that would give more damage and survivability to you and your golems (more regen)
- Get Aspect of the Spider skill
- Your atziri promise is kind of useless, cause you're already overcapped on chaos resistance, get another usefull flask, like phys damage reduection.
- You shouldn't be running a mana flask, that's just useless. Get some -x mana cost on rings if you're missing mana, or get some reduced mana reserved on skill tree and/or jewels and/or enlighten
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 30 мая 2020 г., 15:11:28
I hope I'm wrong but I don't think this build will work in 3.11, at least in it's current form. Stacking cluster jewels is what makes this build shine as you replace all the crappy travel nodes of a normal Golemancer build with useful notables. With how GGG likes to balance, cluster jewels will either be insanely rare or nerfed into the ground so much as to not even be worth using.
"
cradzilla написал:
I hope I'm wrong but I don't think this build will work in 3.11, at least in it's current form. Stacking cluster jewels is what makes this build shine as you replace all the crappy travel nodes of a normal Golemancer build with useful notables. With how GGG likes to balance, cluster jewels will either be insanely rare or nerfed into the ground so much as to not even be worth using.

It's very sad, but I was thinking the same. This build really shine because of cluster jewels, otherwise, it's way less effective dps-wise then zombies or skeletons by a lot. Of course, if next league we are not able to get cluster jewels into it (too rare, too expensive, destroyed by nerfs), it will pretty much be a low tier build (go back to old golem builds).

One solution without cluster jewels would be to use a double influenced double +1 gems amulet to squeeze more damage into the build, but it's not as fast and as balanced as a Primodial Chain version. I made a post about that couple pages ago, if anyone interested.

I hope the build won't be a "one-league-build", and that maybe existing mechanics or even new mechanics of 3.11 will keep this build high enough to be viable.
Cold conversion with Triad Grips will still probably work next league as they don't particularly rely on stacking Rotten Claws for damage. Nowhere near as budget as you'd need to go crated weapon instead of dual CIP's and you lose a gear slot for capping resists.
I am pretty sure that in 3.11 you cannot stack same node on clusters (like no 2xRotten Claws for example).
They will still allow cluster jewel stacking in 3.11, but they will balance it.
So hopefully this build won't get nerfed too badly.
The new unique Doryani's Prototype enables a new playstyle: convert to elemental damage while keeping Cold Iron Point.
Скрытый текст

Usually CIP makes elemental conversion very bad because we can't use EE. But if we convert to lightning using Triad Grip, this body armour directly sets enemy resistance to -60 (or -50 because of Soul of Steel, but maybe we can find sources of -lightning res like Immortal Flesh). Also, this build is already quite good at dealing with Doryani's Prototype's downside with Divine Flesh and high armour. Replace Pride with Determination to make up for losing The Brass Dome, switch Flesh and Stone + Banner to maybe Skitterbots... Go for the passive tree with more life since we don't need Rotten Claws anymore.

I can't really tell how it compares to the Impale version, which is already so strong. But it's certainly something to keep in mind if Rotten Claws get nerfed.
New league announced! Stone Golems look really strong against the 3.11 league mechanic. I won't be playing them next league, but I'll be sure to keep the guide updated as best I can.

If any of you do plan to play this next league please let me know! I'll take your build changes into account when editing the guide. I'll still have my character on standard, so don't worry about needing to redo the whole build.
Hey skyscan.

Looks like cluster jewels will be affordable in next league so I would love to play this build again, I had fun in Delirium and this will be probably my first choice, so it would be cool if you can keep it up to date. Let's see what will be the actual patch notes.
"
skyscan написал:
New league announced! Stone Golems look really strong against the 3.11 league mechanic. I won't be playing them next league, but I'll be sure to keep the guide updated as best I can.

If any of you do plan to play this next league please let me know! I'll take your build changes into account when editing the guide. I'll still have my character on standard, so don't worry about needing to redo the whole build.

I'm pretty sure I'll be playing this build again in 3.11. I just loved how tanky the build was while not being a total slouch on dps or clear speed. It would be great to see any updates to the build. My main issue right now is whether or not to play it as a league starter or as a second character...league starting with a build that needs a lot of uniques always seems risky (and possibly expensive!).

Out of curiosity, do you know what build you'll be playing? Or you just know that it won't be this one? :)

Thanks again!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация