3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
Kagourothreutis написал:
can u tell me why on POB 2 of your main resistances are uncaped??

Probably resistances from the Timeless Jewel that aren't showing up on PoB.
Can't wait for 3.11 to do this build again. The only "small" problem to solve : no more stacking builds (no more impale stack etc).
"
_MrL_ написал:
Can't wait for 3.11 to do this build again. The only "small" problem to solve : no more stacking builds (no more impale stack etc).

I don't see why GGG would kill impale stacks, because it would just destroy the whole concept of impale lol. And, even if we don't have impale anymore, we can still instead invest into pure damage and go EE.

Of course the build is way weaker without any Cluster Jewels, but I guess it's the same thing with every other builds that were using many cluster jewels in 3.10.
This build can't be run as a league starter, right?
"

I really want to be able to run this as a league starter for next league, so I hope it can!

I was thinking about trying it out and allocating some minion nodes on the tree and running with the traditional zombies/skeletons/spectres until I could gather the required uniques to fully switch over. Clay shaper will be a huge help at level 41 too.

One good thing about running other minions besides golems (in the beginning) and carrion golem is that they buff each other, so it might work out!
Последняя редакция: tenw30d. Время: 29 мая 2020 г., 6:49:42
"
tenw30d написал:
"

I really want to be able to run this as a league starter for next league, so I hope it can!

I was thinking about trying it out and allocating some minion nodes on the tree and running with the traditional zombies/skeletons/spectres until I could gather the required uniques to fully switch over. Clay shaper will be a huge help at level 41 too.

One good thing about running other minions besides golems (in the beginning) and carrion golem is that they buff each other, so it might work out!

It's hard to fully start with golems, cause they're not super tanky, fast and strong at the very beginning. Depending what items you're able to get, lvl 34 (Primordial Chain) - 41 (Clay Shaper) (and 1st lab) would be the point where you can REALLY start playing golems. Otherwise, they'll get killed pretty fast, and they are slower and weaker then a properly leveled Skeletons Gem. If you're lucky to get some Eminence and Harmony, then for sure you can start earlier, and you wanna focus only on getting sockets as soon as possible to fit the most amount of Primordial jewels in your skill tree.

So, conclusion, you'll need to be lucky and/or have currency to start early with this build. One thing you can do, is to start a Witch as Necromancer (Like I did this league), with Zombies and Skeletons/SRS that will be way easier to get into endgame and farm currency, then respect to Elementalist to run this build
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 29 мая 2020 г., 8:49:49
Great build! I am having a lot of fun with this.

So far I have done the following:

Sirus at Awakening 8 deathless
Shaper at Awakening 8 deathless
Elder at Awakening 8 deathless
All Conquerors and Elder/Shaper Guardians at Awakening 8 deathless
Simulacrum Wave 20 with 1 death at the end, though that was a few gear upgrades ago so I might try again
I just collected all the Uber Elder fragments so I'll do that next too.

The build is very fun, not invincible but decently tanky. DPS with stone golems is amazing.

Two questions:

1. How do I calculate my minions' attack speed when Flesh Offering is active and minions have Onslaught? I can't seem to find these in POB. I want to make sure my attack speed doesn't go too high when all buffs are active.

2. Is there anyone out there willing to sell a +1gems Brass Dome? :)

P.S. I was able to get the required stats on an unset ring, which gave me one extra gem slot. So I linked Second Wind with Vaal Molten Shell/Increased Duration/Convocation. Huge QoL for keeping Molten Shell up all the time!
Последняя редакция: theta40. Время: 29 мая 2020 г., 19:50:50
"
theta40 написал:

1. How do I calculate my minions' attack speed when Flesh Offering is active and minions have Onslaught? I can't seem to find these in POB. I want to make sure my attack speed doesn't go too high when all buffs are active.

You have to add Onslaught manually. I just added it to a jewel. "Minions have 20% increased attack speed". Flesh Offering can be turned on or off through the skill tab by checking or unchecking the box.
Hello !

This is my first league and my second Character, this build/playstyle is really fun! But sometime i'm still getting oneshot or really fragile and i don't manage to see where it come from... For exemple on wave 20 of the simulacrum and with the 3 boss of the Vaal Temple (T16)
And sometime, randomly on a map... But most of the time, the Golem roll on everything (maybe not on the T16, Hall of Grandeur or something like that the stone golme are oneshot there)

Here my build/gear = > https://pastebin.com/qpmu1nug

If you could give some advise on what's not right in there (even if i try to follow your guide as much as my currency could) that would be great !

Thanks!
"
theta40 написал:
Great build! I am having a lot of fun with this.

So far I have done the following:

Sirus at Awakening 8 deathless
Shaper at Awakening 8 deathless
Elder at Awakening 8 deathless
All Conquerors and Elder/Shaper Guardians at Awakening 8 deathless
Simulacrum Wave 20 with 1 death at the end, though that was a few gear upgrades ago so I might try again
I just collected all the Uber Elder fragments so I'll do that next too.

The build is very fun, not invincible but decently tanky. DPS with stone golems is amazing.

Two questions:

2. Is there anyone out there willing to sell a +1gems Brass Dome? :)

P.S. I was able to get the required stats on an unset ring, which gave me one extra gem slot. So I linked Second Wind with Vaal Molten Shell/Increased Duration/Convocation. Huge QoL for keeping Molten Shell up all the time!

1. Open your build in PoB. In the skill gems section, select the "Socket group" where your Flesh Offering gem is. There's a "Enable Flesh Offering" checkbox below the gem line. That's how to enable/disable Flesh Offering buff. You'll see that the Attack Rate of the Slam attack of your golems will change up and down when you enable/disable.

For Onslaught, you can just edit any items and add the line "Minions have 20% increased Attack Speed" which will simulate the Onslaught buff.

2. Wasn't lucky to get any :) But anyway i've swapped out daggers for a crafted weapon, so it's more or less effective now :p

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация